The solution to overpopulation

>use future tech to shrink people down based on their wealth
>ultra-wealthy are normal sized, poorfags are miniature, middle class is in between
>overpopulation is solved
>since smaller people consume fewer resources, they won't blow through their money as fast
>it adds an extra incentive towards working hard and getting wealthy
>Tyrones will be too small to chimp out and cause damage
And just like that, all our overpopulation problems are solved.

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai2read.com/microne_magazine/22/3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I have a size fetish: the post

But it's ok, I do too.

>Overpopulation is happening now
>"Let's wait for some future technology!"

NO NO NO NO NO. a ban on agricultural exports, a ban on food exports. countries without food can die.

Don't be cruel user, we can save everyone.

That's what the ancients did and now we're small

Didn't a movie just come out about this but it was voluntary

State certificated honorable death over 60, when the body is too weak to work and the old sickness start´s to kick in.

Downsizing, it was a shitty movie and obviously it shouldn't be voluntary but it had the right idea.

Over population doesnt exist, population suatains itself on what it can, if population cant exceed past food resources.

Just stop feeding the niggers and the overpopulation problem goes away

How hard was your dick when you saw it?

Completely flaccid, the whole movie was just wasted potential, honestly if you had skipped the introduction you wouldn't even know that they were small because it makes such a small impact on the movie.

Are you retarded?
There was never such a thing as overpopulation.

And the food pyramid of predators necissary to keep rabbit and other species population down is a load of shit too, rabbits population will remain at tge pace of grass growth.

wouldn't it be way more efficient to just quit giving shitholes foreign aid so that the population can stabilize?

explain Africa then

What is to explain about africa?
All land is owned by warlords and corporation, they exploit and keep population subjugated and impovriched.

then how does the world seem to be overrun with niggers if there's supposedly no food?

I'm okay with this plan, but when we say miniature it should be really small, like 1/2 a centimeter small.

Sounds like a good plan to me. Heck, imagine how much space there will be after the shrinkage occurs, there would be so much breathing room that everyone could own a decent plot of land.

Not only would we all have plenty of land, but there would be plenty of new opportunities. People could ride around on and domestic insects for example

I'm not sure if insects can be domesticated, but there'd certainly be plenty of resources to make all the tiny vehicles you could possibly need.

kill everyone in Africa and Asia. "overpopulation" solved. If you want to do this humanely, make local populations responsible for sustaining themselves and Africa/China will sort itself out.

But we could also kill everyone

Yes, but saving everyone is better. Besides, if you've got a murderboner for killing blacks you can still do so, it's not like anyone will be missing a few inch tall blacks scurrying around on the ground.

China's not really experiencing a food problem so cutting charity to them wouldn't really do anything.

gonna need a sauce on that my man

macro/micro is the most autistic fetish

> 2038
> be me, Ceo of fortune 500
> hire 10/10 intern and make it near impossible for her to gain any other money.
> slowly give or take money so that 10/10 has a waist small enough to fit in one hand for fucking.
> fire her as intern and make any other form of income impossible except being personal fuck toy.

I have just invented an organic fleshlight.

hentai2read.com/microne_magazine/22/3/

I see you are a man of fine taste as well.

and why should we, exactly?

Because it's the right thing to do, and a millimeter tall black or muslim guy is not a threat to the white race.

>t. soyboy who totally didn't make this poor excuse of a thread to post his degenerate fetish

Well I mean, yeah, but even so you've got to admit the idea's got potential.

getting rid of foreign aid is cheaper, more efficient, and can be done right now
the rest can be easily solved with other conventional methods as long as you have the balls to go through with it without cucking out like a faggot
also
>implying shrinking poorfags won't just create an ungodly waste of resources of small trinkets to keep the niggers from nigging

>implying niggers nigging would mean anything when they're so small you can't even notice the rioting

STDs are still a thing, you know?

What, you think white women are gonna be shoving tiny niggers in their vagina or some shit? Who cares if they have STD's, it's not like they'll spread 'em to the big folks.

if some blood got a bit too deep under your nails it might be a problem tho

We'll tell the women to wear shoes while they're walking then.

This means I can get some poorfag loli sized prostitutes.

Uh, yeah. But they'll probably be too small to pleasure you.

You got the rest of this?

That is factually not true and you either know it or are new to the internet.

>shrink people down based on their wealth
This is your brain on 56%

Biggest fucking problem with your plan rich chads would just stomp on everyone they could find.