Is IQ important to Sup Forums, or is it another Jewish number?

Is IQ important to Sup Forums, or is it another Jewish number?

Other urls found in this thread:

psycnet.apa.org/record/1960-03446-001
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. low iq

Pretty sure Jesus never cared about IQ of his followers

Racial IQs are different. RACE IS REAL.

samharris.org/podcasts/forbidden-knowledge/

it's jewshit.
i was 130 back when I was a dumb slavegoy
now I gotta be like 200.
ridiculous system.

yeah and this is how theyll justify it every time
>niggers get the lower number!
so simple

>Is IQ important to Sup Forums, or is it another Jewish number?

IQ is important.

Unfortunately that is also the problem, because your IQ is what (((They))) use to determine whether or not you are a good goy, or a bad goy in need of gangstalking.

I hope you never have smart children, because they will be tortured by parts of your own government, using top secret weapon systems (Mind control satellites)

I have a 128 IQ, which is above average by not by miles. I am not as smart as many people who have a lower IQ at many important things in life, like social interaction.

Sup Forums is retarded enough to be blatant about only trusting IQ data when it suits their needs. When it comes to blacks and hispanics having lower IQs than whites, it's because whites are superior; when it comes to Jews and Asians having higher IQs than whites, then it's just Jewish propaganda.

EQ is a meme. If you interact with people all the time you'll eventually figure it out. And if you have even a decent IQ you should be able to figure out what people are receptive to and what they aren't.

A "true academic". Don't worry, you are not alone.

Good. You are self aware.

The only Q is concerned about these days is Q. Because he predicted this.

>t. low EQ beta
People are born with innate social talent, you can see that from literal babies playing with other babies. Sure I’ve been able to improve my social interaction through the years, I can get by just fine. However some people are just born with it, usually the most popular and “alpha” people have low IQ. Think of a single stonk chad alpha male great mind in history, its very hard.

You don't make sense.

Napoleon

How can you measure good will op? You cant. IQ tests should be a correlation of both intelligence and empathy. The myth that kind people are dumb is a myth because evil people can perfectly be dumb too

Hardly a black and white example but perhaps he could just about be considered alpha. His physicality definitely not alpha.
I’m sure he was one of the very few which was smart and had a lot of women. Although they were more drawn to his given power than power he generated himself.

more importantly can someone redpill me on why jews have the highest IQ

>Sup Forums is retarded enough to be blatant about only trusting IQ data when it suits their needs. When it comes to blacks and hispanics having lower IQs than whites, it's because whites are superior; when it comes to Jews and Asians having higher IQs than whites, then it's just Jewish propaganda.

things that didn't happen. pol has always been open to the idea that their iq isn't the highest, and only plebs claim its a worthless metric.

I can attest to this, my father did a lot of volunteer work and treated everyone with respect, and had a much higher IQ than me.

Your country's and race's IQ is much more important than your individual IQ. Although I do think it's worth the $200 to pay a psychologist to administer an IQ Test, so you have a better idea of what career options you have

No, it has not. Stop defending this board with outright lies and lurk more meme flag faggot.

The Jews have unique brains caused by "Jewish genetics" aka mental illness associated with high intelligence. It is a give and take.

Your spirit isn't bound to the limitations of your body after you die. Your IQ matters when your alive and can help you understand if you are in danger of becoming a sinner. People who are in that 80 to 90 IQ sweet spot that makes you a criminal.

Good and evil are subjective though; what does it have to do with intelligence?

Crime and intelligence have a very strong correlation.

how bad do you want to control consensus here?
do you think you'll get a raise?

Subjective to a certain extent and therefore we are inherited with inner moral compass by nature

You mean a yob reprobate, criminal is too wide a word, can include many high IQ people which pull off fraud and heists.

so are they truly sick and need a couple meters of cure?

Science tells us not to assume "nature" but the factors of the product. Good and evil are subjective in the way that given the situation they are inter changeable.

A person that knows nothing and a sociopath both act feeling nothing they are doing is wrong.

Both my kids have genius IQs.

And they've become total Dick's.

And lost their sense of humour.

So, I'm not sure of the value of IQ.

Get your kids to work better with others. Don't let them be too consumed by acedemics or they loose touch with humanity.

Let me guess, they showed you their Facebook IQ Test results?

like some high performing form of autism

Non-nuerotypicals

It's significantly lower than low IQ people. Low IQ people are a danger to our society, white or not.

High IQ people tend to lose empathy for other people.

Low IQ people tend to get violent more easily.

All in all humans are fucking disgusting.

Did an iq test stoned and got 100

Did it sober a week later and got 126

Few bridge the gap to riotous intelligence.

I.Q. has become idolatry to more than a few..

Thanks for the new word.

It has to do more with impulse control. High IQ people tend to have better control naturally than low IQ individuals. If you listen to any of those prisoners, they always say that they wish they hadn't done what they did. It's rare to find an actual menace to society.

You have to take it through a psychologist or psychiatrist. The ones online don't account for age and aren't normally distributed

I don't hold any malice for those behind bars, but I do like people that don't get in my way.

you have to pay a lot of money to be allowed to feel confident.

I'm waiting for my results.

jew outperform whites

I took one my senior of high school and I got 140 IQ. I go to community college and barely can contain a 3.0 GPA. What do you think I should do?

It's not that much for what it tells you. For example, if your IQ is around 100 you would know you're better off learning a trade instead of trying for a 4 year degree.

Don't think outside the box and you will get good grades. It's the secret key no one ever tells you.

in jewery

What was your HS GPA and SAT/ACT score? I doubt you have an IQ of 140, since that's a score only 1 in several hundreds would get

IQ tests are based on puzzle solving, not memory. Depending on memory you can do a lot, even if you have a low IQ.

Wow, this is good advice. Thanks user.

100 iq scum should know it's scum, but I see your point.

My high school GPA score was a 2.0 and my ACT score was a 30. I was accepted to a couple large state schools, but didn't go because I couldn't afford to pay for them and didn't want to become a loan slave. My school counselor in high school was the one that asked to take one because she didn't understand why I was doing do poorly in school despite "sounding so smart".

APA says the average college student has an IQ in the top 10th percentile.

psycnet.apa.org/record/1960-03446-001

Similarly the College Board says that the SAT score that predicts a 65% chance of maintaining a C average the first semester of college is one that only about the tip 13% of test takers will achieve. The SAT has a very strong correlation with IQ.

A higher level of intelligence is needed for 4 year college than you would think.

School isn't for free thinkers like the anons on Sup Forums.

You should still try to get a balanced education though.

Since there are different types of knowledge and skill, that would be e.g. logic intelligence, social engeneering skill, economic success, science like chemistry and many others could you be more specific?

Good info.

It really is good advice, follow the books and dont over theorize stuff from your own perspective.
Ive written essays that are 10 times the level they teach and get failed, write off book with 0 thought into it and banal level of persoective you get ez C.
Education is not a place of learning, never been, its a place to determine the best hamsters.

Unsurprisingly people who are good at taking tests in high scholars also do well on tests in college.

You underestimate the capabilities of someone with an IQ of 100. Even someone with an IQ of 90 can live a good life and be socially well adjusted. Usually someone with an IQ of 90 wouldn't come across as stupid until you watched them in school or at work.

I knew you were stupid through text

It hurts me because I have so much to say and try to interpret, but I just end up getting into trouble. It's honestly the only reason that I post on this website, I felt like I was going crazy keeping everything inside of me. I just want a college degree to make my parents feel safe about my future.

>Education is not a place of learning
Was it always like this?

Lol there are as many white people with IQ's of 90 as there are with IQ of 110. You're underestimating the capabilities of people with IQ of 90. They can still function and live normal lives.

I have a hard time to believe this because college doesnt require intelligence really, one person maybe spends 1 hour studying the other 100?
College really is the place for retards to feel smart only bc the fact theyre studying, most educations arent superhuman hard in junior level, it was founded by other humans afterall.

I agree with this. There are very few people who are unable to live their lives as well adjusted members of society.

>Pick apart education too much or you see the flaws
>Pick apart education too little and you are indoctrinated

College is a place of academic indoctrination first and foremost because few people pick apart the education system

People will say it was the SJW and the Jews that destroyed the universities, but it goes back much farther. The universities have not been a place of learning for a long time.

Fuck, I have Asperger's, am I a Jew?

Youll get over it, it gets better with the years, I guess youre in early college with PhD students as teachers maybe?
Anyway, dont write anything as a discussion, X means this which implies Y, thats it. College is ezmode when you understand how it works, took me awhile
Yes, since the modern welfare-state atleast.
Humans dont go to college to learn, you can learn of internet and books, you go to college to get an exam to show your future employer.

Learning happens, but how we learn has changed from the past generations. It is neither good nor evil, but is inherently fickle in the nature of the unrefined.

No, you're an idiot. Having Asperger's sucks, and may explain why you're here, but it does not mean you are Jewish.

>college doesn't require intelligence really

It does though. Most people don't have the working memory to memorize the thousands of drug names or diseases, for example. I've also tutored people who cannot understand precalculus no matter how many times I explain it to them.

Youre right, i would say that students really arent that enthustic about learning whatever field they choose, I believe most students go to college bc its a must, the method of forum type of education is good and I believe the influx of identity politics in fields of philosphy is ruined bc people cant discuss without someone acting like a baby and kills all discussion only by mere existence.

Learning has changed, but I feel like unis arent a place of knowledge as they used to with student groups and circles like before, now its bunch of hamsters running so they can get the wheel pass

For education to progress people of a like mind need to be able to congregate and write a new and refined curriculum. Sadly, I feel that internet is actually working to dilute people of a like mind away from their equals. The internet is vast, and ease of access causes too many distractions away from such logical progression so essential for a new order.

Yeah I understand what youre saying, like discussing one topic for 20min when u could explain the thought process in one sentence, but are they really unintelligent bc bad memory?
And people not understanding stuff is maybe because its explained bad?
Alot of professors assume you know X already so XY is ez mode, but they dont explain X and the thought process required to go from X to XY, namsayin??

Most people are incapable of masterfully explaining their thoughts. It is not taught. It is learned through self awareness, and empathy. Very rare traits.

Yeah, I think I understood you, but if you have the intent to learn, debate and argue you strive for that and eventually end up at.... Sup Forums

People at Sup Forums are a group of free thinkers. I do not agree with racism. But admire the ability to go against the norm. Very few people argue with me. I get lonely without the ability to converse.

And those traits are hard to find in people that dont interact with other people enough, or people that arent honest to themselves or others or afraid of being honest.

For the people talking about needing high IQ for college, we are talking about STEM fields right? The hardest part of a liberal arts degree is getting off your fat ass to hastily write a paper before it is too much past the due date. And the papers can be shit too. I doubt you really need even average intelligence. Especially after they dumbed down the courses so niggers could pass.

IQ is literally based on your access to education. People with less access to education are naturally going to have lower IQs.

I am 15 right now, and I see my life ahead of me. Unlike my peers I realise the importance of resistance in ones life. This resistance is not provided to me in any part of my life. I am sheltered and obsolete to the older generations. I do what I must to be strong.

I sound like a pompous dickhead sometimes.

That and cultural.

Join s student group or something alike, theyll accept you. Theres people like you in all unis, just find them, theyre usually total dorks in my case, but theyre respectful atleast

Everything is dumbed down. My teachers like to tell my fellow students that we are taking the hardest courses of any generation, but they are wrong. School is pacified to please a even more pacive world. People are afraid of action. People are afraid of discourse almost as much as they are afraid of self discovery.

this is only true for undergrad

You may not agree with racism today user. But one day you will. After all you are here forever.

You sound like a autist, if you really want to become the master you gotta display 0 fear and just bully people, so they change their ways more according to yours, but you need to display alot of ”my word triumphs yours” type of behaviour. Then youll become the master.
I havent figured out how to become immortal yet, oh , almost forgot, youre a underage fag

Hes in HS ffs

160+ IQ ama

There is no such thing as racism. Liberals see faces not like their own, like I do, and try to pretend it is like their owns (as I do not). They pretend they are standing above their own kind for valuing others as themselves. It is simple, like so called "racism": a simple trumpet of true difference. Some see difference and are afraid of a culture they do not yet understand. That is Sup Forums. I don't agree with racism user. I do agree with the power of knowledge as a way of strengthening difference. Strengthening prowess. And most assuredly as not a abandonment of ideals, but an asset to them. I have a problem with how the world sees racism.

People don't view racism as a question, they view it as hate. Only unanswered questions evolve into hate.

Undergraduate and graduate courses are largely the same; graduate students are often in the same lecture halls as undergraduate students and are frequently (but not always) graded on separate curves. This happens with doctoral and masters candidates as well.

I am everything I don't want to be. I go to Sup Forums to remember my mortality and weakness. Forgive me, I have spoiled this.