How many times do white supremacists need to be BTFO throughout history until they learn their lesson?

How many times do white supremacists need to be BTFO throughout history until they learn their lesson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xuZTDGEyiFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe like, one more time?

One more
youtu.be/xuZTDGEyiFs

Just imagine the smell.

So is this the anime club? Because I remember anime clubs in high school and college in the mid-late 2000's being full of hideous weird people. One reason why I never joined them.

Is that trans cpt picard?

>Balding female
At least men can go fully bald, can't imagine having to wear a wig for the rest of my life

This has to be Games Done Quick related. The fucking freak with purple hair and his tranny shit have ruined a cool event. The other people are probably tranny speedrunners. Sad.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Here’s some more of them

Untermensch meeting

Really fucking sad. Was looking forward to AGDQ and the first runner was a fucking tranny and they made the chat sub only to moderate it easier. Really lessened my winter break with their faggy politics desu.

once maybe?

I turned myself into a pickle Mortimer!

They are bad but look at the nigger and wildebeast in the back.

>found the tranny

I still enjoyed parts of what I watched. Shame I didn’t hear about the events until last year’s SGDQ. Feel like I missed out on all the fun.

fuck

lame

God damn, those genetics are just a train wreck.

kek

thanks for this

This guy probably wish to be ended. Such a sad sight. Can someone pls end his suffering.

There will be no rules this time, no code of conduct restricting brutality against all enemies foreign or domestic. Absolutely no quarter to traitors regardless of sex, age or race. I'm going to skin your entire family alive you fucking demon maplenigger fuck. Not even being edgy, the moment you consent to any kind of violence or warfare whatsoever, I'm going to make you suffer. Every single person you know will die screaming in hellish agony.

There is nothing any man could inflict on you, in this world, that could ever approach what you've done to this planet, it's people or it's future. Every single action you've taken has doomed mankind. I am plucking out your eyes, ripping your tongue out by it's roots and peeling every single millimeter of flesh from your entire body. You have no idea whats coming for you and there is absolutely NOTHING you are going to do that can stop it.

lighten up Francis, and take the giant cock out of your ass, you cum-guzzling gutter slut.

Canadioons are woodland retards of the Americas. They make Australians look sophisticated. Basically ruled by TV

Now you're just fucking with us KEK

what a fucking waste of repeating numbers. I fucking hate you gypsy scum

>chekum
Also this gave me a raging erection. Anyone else?

it's beautiful

>that fking color

insightful

Exactly 32

There never was any to start with
>inb4 Nazis
Not they were not

Because throughout history those who protected their own and destroyed the people who are different were shunned.

Grug tribe must destroy the enemies of the tribe.

Non nationalists are an enemy of our people.

Grug smash them to protect our own.

So I tried to remove all the hair from this pic so you could just see the faces. What do you think? Can't you guess their genders?

Why go through all that work? It's already confirmed they're all male. Typical IQ of a fucking meme flag tumblr user.

>HOT
>O
>T

check'd

LOOK AT ITS LIPS

>all that work
It wasnt hard.
>tumblr
no u.

Virgins for muzzie suicide bombers! noice!

Genders: Troll, Goblin, Fedora, Soyboy, Bugman, Bugman, Nigger, Ginger, Man, Woman

Really? That's sad