I'm going to bed. When I wake up I want to see 300+ posts on the best political statements mankind ever made...

I'm going to bed. When I wake up I want to see 300+ posts on the best political statements mankind ever made, all OC from anons. I give you this thread as a gift. Proceed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CX7C0CqxAEY
youtube.com/watch?v=9qZXENAU4xY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Churchill did nothing wrong.

We prefer peoplekind thank you.

One time when I was 17 I didn't jack off for three weeks and when this drunk slut at a party blew me it came out her nose.

>that image was me in 2007
>you won't believe what I'm up to now

Trump is honestly the worst president we will ever have

my term soon

The final redpill is that the jews are ultimately going to win, and that the only winning move for a white man to make is to secure khazar milkers, convert to judaism, and pump out halfling babies with her in hopes that the kike overlords take mercy on the shegetz husbands of their daughters after RaHoWa.

Yogurt should be legalized

bro at some point theyre gonna make a heeb algorithm and you're gonna have laser sighted robots taking a shot at every yarmulke

jews are actually nazis fighting space jews but they have to hide from reptilian niggers because they steal welfare from lucifer

"do you ever pee in the shower?"
"yes."

implying mods won't delete cuz they're fags

Fucking based bro

FUCKIN CHECKED

This is the final red pill

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

We'll never leave this planet if we continue to allow women to vote

ah but if women don't vote, who will demand money for programs?

Nothing is rational. Everything is subjective. All that we are does not exist. Consciousness does not exist. You are not conscious, because you do not exist. You are a collection of sensations bound by a narrative that has no basis in reality. You do not walk, instead you are walked.

NASA.

Anyone who manages to become president shouldnt be allowed to

Work Makes You Free
-me

tits are political
>inb4 baleted

Pee is stored in the balls

the all seeing eye is a vagina. freud is a stupid asshole. all the clobber passages in the bible are grabbems for sodomy or shrine prostitutes

I wish I had guns for any happenings like burgers

Kill everyone now! Condone first degree murder! Advocate cannibalism! Eat shit!

International diplomacy is identity politics writ large.

Chief Keef is the greatest artist of this decade and any other.
>youtube.com/watch?v=CX7C0CqxAEY

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

BRRRAAAAPPPPPP!

you have ascended user well done

KLAUS BARBIE DID NOTHING WRONG, FAGGOT!

>best political statements
All politicians are used car salesmen. Be a statesman.

oh dear, thats horrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qZXENAU4xY

This or chinks.

hot off the presses

goodnight sweet prince

"If I had a gun and one bullet, and were faced with both am enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it."

going to bed at 5am. or 3am or 4am. I hope u die in ur sleep nig

Live and let live

you

i fuggin chuckled