Why do you fuckers hate the Jews so much? I had a Jewish gf when I was younger and she was awesome. Explain ya faggets

Why do you fuckers hate the Jews so much? I had a Jewish gf when I was younger and she was awesome. Explain ya faggets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x863xpSEJm8
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Resentment toward a superior race.

They tortured a relative of mine in the Mandate. His best friend committed suicide.

'superior' we all know the chinese are the best race

>young jew
hadn't realized jew power level yet

Super Jew to the rescue

Don't think you belong in Britain mate

Bruv we all belong in britain

Anti-Semites are as barbaric as niggers. Don't try to talk to them like with normal people, treat them as animals.

From a philosophical standpoint their religion is pretty retarded.
The rest is just confirmation bias. A disproportional amount of jews on the internet seem to be hipster faggots who call themself humanist.
Also nepotism.
That being said, I have no problem with Israels right-wing policies.

Because they are enemies and are different.

>shitty anecdotal evidence
BEGONE KIKE

I have no problem with Jews. I just don't like (((Jews)))

Jews are not a race.

>theres a difference
back to pleddit

Shut up kike. Mein Kampf taught me that is the original Jewish lie.

Also mandatory vid: youtube.com/watch?v=x863xpSEJm8

hoi4 faggots are worse. i hope u bought all the DLCs lol

Are you retarded? They were British soldiers from Suffolk.

Because they are shills for who knows who. Constantly pushing a neo nazi 'Hitler did nothing wrong...the black sun is rising beothers' agenda silences true white nationalist debate and guarantees that it gets tagged as extreme by the media. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't actually jewish.

I think jews would like to have a word with you about that

Fuck yea I did, I love getting buttfucked by a company espicialy Swedish ones

Because jews cannot be trusted. They have a lot of power and they use it to manipulate people and push their agenda. They have a very large affect on the people through a secret hand of influence.

>playing the Millennium Dawn mod
you should just uninstall HOI4 and kill yourself

>wants to buy a game from developers who release a new game every single year
>doesn't want to pay developers to continuously add content and perfect a single title

>(((reddit)))

Blood and soil ties nations together, jews will fight tooth and nail to prevent people from realising/expressing that.

They are poison to every nation except Israel.

She was only one compared to six million

Jews pretend they are a race when it suits them to promote internal cohesion and pretend there is no such thing as race when it suits them to promote external division.

That said, I agree. Jewishness is a meme ... a poisonous meme to everyone around them not jewish.

theyre just evil, materialistic, social-liberal, hypocritic, lying, ungrateful bastards

Figure it out yourself OP

Nobody would have a problem with Jews if they didn't have a problem with everyone else.

Joos are the reason why I failed in life and that's why I haet them with a passion

THIS

fuck israel

>I had a Jewish gf when I was younger and she was awesome.
Why didn't tell us sooner, user?
Call it off, guys! Shut tho ovens down.

Sup Forums really hates the people who are controling the world, and simply can't put two and two together than the jews are only in control because they got a head start in capitalism

Sup Forums really should be anti-capitalist anarchists, but instead they fell for the ruling class' pushing of racial tentions to keep the normal working class person fighting amongst themselves while the rich and the banks steal all of your value and enslave you

I need more kidneys

good story bro, back to venezuela you go now. Enjoy that superior marxism

true

>more than 50 percent of its economy (((privately owned)))

looks like jewish capitalism to me

Obvious bait thread is obvious but let's see here:
>Kicked out of every nation that has ever played host to them.
>Rampant nepotism.
>Obvious agenda pushing.
>Treat every other race as subpar and like cattle as mandated by their religion.
>Greatly exaggerate any discrimination against them, going so far as to manufacture discrimination and attacks.
>Less trustworthy than a rabid bear.
Shall I continue or do you want me to start quoting the Talmud in regards to the gentiles and the goyim?

I'll bite. They're Saturn worshipping, world controlling liars, hoarders of wealth and impoverishers of the downtrodden, hypocrites, manipulators of the highest order, pedophiles, murderers and all-round assholes.

>ancap
>against hoarders of wealth and impoverishers of the downtrodden

Agreed, they are ashkenazi "jews" descended from the khazars, in turn descended from the canaanites and phoenicians, the single most fucked up ancestry anybody could have.

Is hearts of Iron 4 any good? How far in the timelien does it go? I've never really played a game in that series.

>I had a Jewish GF
Spot the lie?

just play kaiserreich

Did your dick fall off?

Do it right, without usury and sick math finance games, and with compassion for the disenfranchised and needy.

true Sup Forums play HOI3.

it's the greatest game of all time. the timeline goes at least from 1936 to 1950 but the way it's designed it becomes pretty unbalanced after about 1943

The people responsible for white genocide are almost all jews, from the (((international bankers))) who finance it to the (((leftists))) who write the theory to the (((politicians))) who implement it to the (((mass media))) who spread the propaganda. When we talk about The Jews, we are talking about these people, not some based jew you once met.

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', (((Lord Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>Immigration Minister (((Barbara Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair. Another civil servant remarked of Ms. Roche’s personal mission at the ministry: “It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a "holistic way" she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society”.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>The programme's producer (((Martin Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary (((Jack Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend (((Michael (now Lord) Levy))).
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

But we don't care if white people get more power under capitalism. That would be good for our objectives. We don't even care that jews have a lot of power, just that they use it for nefarious purposes, i.e. killing the white race, destroying Western civilisation, and breeding a soulless mongrel slave race to consume their merchandise. Capitalism itself isn't inherently a problem. It's jews doing jew things that is.

My first gf was a kike and she was the most toxic cunt I've ever met.

>russian
>get in the oven

No I dont. Hoi2 didnt need it. An fan community made mods so good paradox made an offical release. Selling dlc textures pack = not supporting money grabbing dev whilst lying to myself this is an "improvment". And lets not talk just how bugged the game was on a release date. Its dumbed down hoi3,with stupid theatre AI. SAD!

We don't

Saged

Nice flag shilly

Imagine being such a double digit IQ brainlet you cant even figure out for yourself why pol hates jews
Wow... just wow..

Because they are a separate ethnic group with goals that oppose ours.

That being said, I also had a Jewish gf when I was younger, and she gave the best blowjobs ever, Jewish women are professionals at sucking dick.

I bet you're that one cuck who payed over 200$ for Eu4. Hoi4 is a shallow experience that is objectively worse than Hoi3, DH. Neck yourself

>i once had a viper in my bed and it didn't bite me, so i find it incomprehensible why some people don't want a viper in their bed

user do you play europa?

also, hordes of israelis come to amsterdam to smoke themselves to death. what do the dutch think about them?

this desu

I don't hate jews.
I have a strong disdain for all people that refuse to integrate and instead live in their own enclaves. If you're not going to integrate and instead hold on to your own culture and traditions, why the fuck did you come to this country?
Also, what the fuck is up with the MGM? Fucking barbaric.

What people don't understand is that Jews have a psychological need to be hated. It justifies them as Jews.

>pic
Patently false. Israel never owned Egypt and to the south of them was the Edomites (Moab). To the east was the Assyrians/Babylonians (who eventually conquered them) and to the north was Lebanon. Their real territory was much smaller.

My biggest issue with the Jews is their defense of Israel as a haven for ethnic Jews while they attack everyone who wants a white ethno-state.

Collective society with the same ideology and superiority complex.

Jews run the media and major businesses, and are all connected, I don't like jews because with that many people on the same team, in that many big positions, there's obviously some corruption going on, or some illegalities. Jews can't be trusted, I've also been alive the last 15 years and I've seen the radical change from normal, happy society to society that hates itself, and everyone else. The jews did it.

Hating "Jewry" and the Jews associated it with it is different than hating all Jews. "Jewry" is a huge problem, regular hard-working conservative Jews who put their host-country and it's people first are fine, if they were somehow to exist

your days are numbered kike.

Holy shit my time machine is working. Now why did I go back to march 2017? I'm fucking stupid(my gf is stupid as fuck) but at least I can make time machine, losers.

Besides global domination, resentment of goy, undermining of laws, overthrowing govt institutions, manipulating currencies, the child sacrifices, and killing Jesus, i guess their alright.

Im going to post this everytime some one asks this question. One simple word. Hypocrisy.