Do you fags know jewish people in person

do you fags know jewish people in person

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K86LuvfgWUM
youtu.be/7U9lVjZg-Kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeet

they are opposite of the stereotype yet the bad ones control the US all for the sakes of THE PROPHECY. Convert to Christianity you heathen!

do you fags know any nazis in person?

Yes. They always seem like such nice people on the surface.

I have a jewish friend and he sends me holocaust denial shit from here lmao

unfortunately

They don't leave their gated communities

I knew one in Oklahoma. He was an ugly homosexual and a raging social justice fairy. He always pulled out the "fellow white people" and "Oy vey I'm not white I'm jewish" lines.

>jewish
>people

yes i know a few their good people i like em alot
but everything this bored says about them is true sadly and although i will be sad seeing them gassed it's a minor price to pay for the greater good

Raised around them when I was young, in a suburb of LA, the kikes of jewlywood. Living conservative while voting liberal, insulated and contemptuous of outsiders in their own communities, while voting to flood everyone else with shitskins.

Yes and they act like exactly like the Jewish caricature that Sup Forums paints.

yes, most are goy tier but I've met a few merchant class jews as well

Yes.
Why, do you?

my weed dealer is a 50 year old jew from new york who wears the full scarf wide hat and long sideburns look
filthy communist
great weed though

no

in 2002 or 03 i ruined a hanuka party in magdeburg by wearing a palestina shirt and yelling free palestina lel

I knew an Israeli girl when I was a teenager. Her parents took me to their synagogue and tried to get me to fuck her more than once. I think that's when I realized we're not the same.

I don't know closely, but I can point to at least 4 people who I know are jews

One is your typical jewish hypocrite, who calls himself a liberal democrat, but at the same time doesn't shy away from displaying israeli flags and being generally a zionist

I knew a self hating gay Jew. He used to date a tranny at my school.

2 Jewish girls in college. Would come to our apartment. Biggest whores on campus

Yes very well that is why I hate you so much.
If you havn't realized now this is revenge.

Yes, myself

revenge
rJˈvɛn(d)ʒ/
noun
noun: revenge

the action of hurting or harming someone in return for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands.
"other spurned wives have taken public revenge on their husbands"
synonyms: vengeance, retribution, retaliation, reprisal, requital, recrimination, an eye for an eye (and a tooth for a tooth), tit for tat, measure for measure, getting even, redress, satisfaction, repayment, payback; More
lex talionis;
rareultion
"she is seeking revenge for the murder of her husband"
the desire to repay an injury or wrong.
"it was difficult not to be overwhelmed with feelings of hate and revenge"
synonyms: vengefulness, vindictiveness, vitriol, virulence, spite, spitefulness, malice, maliciousness, malevolence, malignancy, ill will, animosity, antipathy, enmity, hostility, acrimony, venom, poison, hate, hatred, rancour, bitterness; More
literaryrevengefulness, maleficence
"they were so filled with revenge that they shot his father"
(in sporting contexts) the defeat of a person or team by whom one was beaten in a previous encounter.
"Zimbabwe snatched the game 18–16, but the Spanish had their revenge later"

You made your bed now lay in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=K86LuvfgWUM

Yeah my bosses are kikes. They shut down the business on public holidays to avoid paying me my 2.5x wage i should be paid.

PAY ME YOU KIKES.

Smart man your boss.

The one I know is a faggot.

yep. annoying moral relativist nihilistic edgelord. would describe their presence like dragging my ball sack through broken glass and soaking it in hot sauce.

yeah have a mate who is a jew. he dated this hot german chick for awhile and I used to refer to them as the nazi and her pet jew. she would always tell me she is not a nazi and he would explain I was talking shit because I knew she would get offended. His dad made him break up with her and now he is with some fat jew and I can't be around him if she is there. she gets cut at everything I say

You should see how they respond to me haha
nothing but kvetching

Yes. I'm a cop so I rub elbows with jew problems and jew lawyers.

They have a special quality. Unmistakeable slippery rat like affectations.

who ever does their propaganda is mega-shit

Morale is so low we turnover employees faster than fucking mcdonalds, they tied to expand too fast and now it's collapsing under them.

I took the job because i thought kikes were good at business too. Double angry 2bh.

Also stop trying to sell me paintings.

I knew one in boarding school. I used to smoke weed (yes I was a bluepilled degenerate) with him and a couple of other mates and he would always act like a retard and blatantly high around the housemaster.

One day he searched our rooms and found very minor stuff like papers, torn up cardboard and empty cigarettes and brought us all in to see the housemaster and deputy head.

I went in, denied everything and said i wouldn't rat out my mates if I did know about it.
The other two went in and did the same.
The kike goes in and gets scared about being expelled and spills the beans on everyone, we all got expelled including him.

Didn't make me hate kikes but typical nonetheless

yeah same here for the most part. "Gods chosen people" chosen to constantly test my faith and patience with their inane bullshit.

Yes, they tend to be all leftwing which is what's wrong with them even on the common individual level. I used to date one when I was in school, might shack up with another in the future.

yes
but i am not a stormweenie
i support israel and jewish people are serb brothers

youtu.be/7U9lVjZg-Kg

probably

Bah?

yes, every time i look into the mirror
i look normal European except my nose is yuge

I went to school with one. He always had money to throw around, mostly he would "buy" his friends or lure them with like soft drinks, pizza, candy etc
He would then slowly subvert you into doing things he wanted. Or to not hang out with people he didnt like, even if you were good friends with said person.

We stuck a bigass firework rocket in his mailbox one new years eve. Then when we met him the next day he said he had done it himself because he was such a rebel.

His middle name was literally Israel.

in the 90s mossad was going around to Malls selling those Zoom copters and spying on the general public.

I thoroughly enjoyed the video. Its a shame the templars and many other knightly orders became heretical cults though. maybe a lesson there? fight the beast on it's terms and become one yourself? idk I should probably go to bed.

Jew boss running company his like dad gave him. Hires me for half what I should get paid "until you prove your technical skills". Make it my mission to keep everything running smoothly and in 6 months save the company in excess of 200,000. Ask for pay I should be getting.
"user, we just don't have the money right now." See the very next day in the fucking paper an article by chance about this vile bloodsucker buying the most expensive house in an exclusive neighborhood. Call all my contacts and tell them I'm leaving and to not do business with these cockroaches. Take all my cost saving implementations out, leave without saying a word to anyone but tape article to fridge with "this is why you're not being paid" written on it.

could very well be right with the insight.

>do you fags know jewish people in person
Yes, 4 local jews (one born in Israel and moved here when he was a kid) over the past 10 years. I didn't even hate Jews before they took special care to unironically and unintentionally confirm all stereotypes. The funny thing is that I only managed to get rid of them by calling them out as Jews, anything else they took as a badge of honor.
Yeah, I noticed that too, Jews are somehow of the biggest fans of the Nazis. Only locals (especially those who like to suck USA dick) spam Holocaust remembrance messages and shit like that.

Israelis are unironically based. At least most of the ones I've met. Probably schlomos don't travel much though.
Jewish Mexican community is fucking huge and most are stucked up cunts. I have many jewish friends though and even if they meet most of the stereotypes, they are pretty chill when they are not within the tribe.

I'm half jewish

Yeah they're disgusting. If they "wash" their hands it's just them sprinkling water on them. That same Jew won't shut up about stupid shit and his mouse/keyboard are in the most disgusting shape.

He also takes off all Jewish holidays AND Catholic ones, because his wife is Catholic so the damn Jew double dips every holiday.

>jewish
>people

My math teacher has a pretty jewish name. He also looks like Kane.

Yes, and they know that I fucking hate them, so that's why we always shit talk to each other.

My dad.

yes a girl, she does not look like one, but acts like it all the time, its actualy kind of funny how jewish she is, she has all the traits:
lying
manipulating
playing dumb to gain a strategic advantage
revealing that she is a jew only to sertain (by her) selected people
constantly breaking promices and finding an convinient excuse at the last minute
making others do almost all her work for her
its almost uncanny how jewish she is lol

I've known several, actually. Only 1 wasn't a stereotypical kike, the other ones that were decent were the 'funny Jews', the ones that are never serious and all jokes, but pretty cool.