Holocaust happened, but the Poles were its main victims

The recent events apparently made some stormfags and Holocaust deniers believe that Poland is on "your" side. We aren't.

We fight against the Jews who try to defame the Polish nation, but we DON'T try to imply that Holocaust didn't happen. On the contrary - it did, but the "Jews" weren't the main victim.

If you believe the story about 6 million Jews, you had fallen for the Jewish propaganda indeed. Because in fact, 6 million POLISH citizens were murdered in the camps - of both Catholic and Judaistic faith. Only 3 millions "Jews" from the other countries were killed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_victim

However, Holocaust wasn't the ONLY mass genocided committed by Germans against the Polish nation. Of others, the most notable are Aktion AB and Intelligenzaktion - the mass executions of Polish intellectuals, attempting to completely erradicate the Polish intellectual elites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

However, Nazi Germany wasn't the only one comitting crimes against Poles. Soviet Russia did that as well - the most famous one being the Katyń massacre, where 20000 Polish POW were murdered.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

As you can clearly see, the Jews weren't the biggest victims of WW2, as their media want you to believe. It was the Polish nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y9cVrTbquiQ
2ch.pm/news/res/2249450.html
fr.soc.histoire.narkive.com/QRMNaeuE/the-1939-danzig-massacres-of-ethnic-germans-which-caused-hitler-to-invade-poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Lwów_professors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmiry_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_Krakau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_in_Piaśnica
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE WERE SHOAH'D AND SHIET

SOVIETS/JEWS ARE GOING TO LIE AND LIE AND LIE

But the truth comes out...

youtu.be/y9cVrTbquiQ

That iconograph is misleading, as it fails to mention that it was Hitler who demanded the territorial gains from Poland - and after being rejected, decided to start the war.

So in the end, it is only Germany who can be blamed for starting the war, because of Hitler's autism.

>Hey Poland, let's be friends!
>BUT ALSO GIVE ME PART OF YOUR CLAY
>IF YOU WON'T, I WILL ALLY WITH MY "MORTAL ENEMY" STALIN AND INVADE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU

>Holocaust happened, but the Poles were its main victims
Not just Poles. Slav citizens of USSR, too. Ukraine lost same as Poland percentage-wise. The highest losses is actually Belarus.
And majority of USSR losses were civilians, not military. So when retarded naziboos laugh about >MUH KILL RATIO, but then cry about >MUH RAPES. Yeah, what do you expect for killing millions of innocent people...
You could say they were all commies, fuck them. But common people were just under Soviet yoke. Many fought them, even sided with Germans. But Germans betrayed them and fucked them, too. Commie or not.
For most people of USSR it was a war of survival, they didn't fought for communism or Stalin...

Never forget the Polish Death Camps

Weren't yours and Belarussian civilians killed by soviets mostly?

przepraszam za offtop. ale rosyjskomówiący pedał pisze że "prszekam trzeba przypomniać ich mejsce"

2ch.pm/news/res/2249450.html

You know the jews wants us to fight each other

That picture is misleading as hell. Hitler was natural to Poland in early 30s and indeed idolized Piłsudski but the rest of his wacko band always thought of us as lesser especially the ones from Prussian land.
Hitler never hated Poland because he was from Austria, his views changed under the influence of others. And he couldn't really resist them because that's where most of his people came from.
You know this meme about Germans always fucking shit up in Europe? It's Prussians. They also thought of themselves as superior to other Germans.

spam him with tiger raping polandball memes

Piłsudski liked polish jews and Hitler still liked him
Be like Józef

Had you allied with Germany you'd be better off. All of Europe would be.

The 1939 Danzig Massacres: In the months leading up to the German invasion the Polish Army and independent Bolshevik units had been slaughtering German nationals in the Danzig corridor. Mass killings of thousands of civilian ethnic Germans (Volksdeutsche) by both civilian and Russian NDVK Jews, who were confident that Poland would quickly defeat Germany. Many apparently expected to take possession of German farms and businesses. An estimated 58,000 German civilians lost their lives in the massacres carried out prior to the 1939 invasion.

Poles had been merrily slaughtering anything or anybody German since at least as early as April 1939, with smaller incidents stretching back to the close of WW I -- you haven't been told that by the Mass Media, or the fact that these atrocities were one of the main causes for the German invasion of Poland.

Germany had protesting in writing to the League of Nations literally dozens of times with no results.

Bromberg Bloody Sunday

On one day alone - Polish Jews, under the protection of the Polish Army, attack a small German town and viciously kill 5500 Germans

The "Bromberg Bloody Sunday" is perhaps best known. Polish Jews were confident they would win against Germany and went on a rampage of 'Blood Lust ' that was unmatched. Groups of Bolsheviks attacked from Ponz, Lotz and Warsaw approached the town and started killing the farmers on the outskirts. Children were nailed to barns, women were raped and hacked to death with axes men were executed where they stood.

fr.soc.histoire.narkive.com/QRMNaeuE/the-1939-danzig-massacres-of-ethnic-germans-which-caused-hitler-to-invade-poland

Ethnic russians, polish people and basically all slavs was the main victims of WWII and "hollacoast".

This is pseudohistory tho

And the only reason for that is fucking communism. Russia being taken over by fucking Bolsheviks is the reason Hitler feared the soviets and saw them as a threat. He knew what they were up to in ukraine etc. He knew what communism was, and what communists sought to do to his nation. He also knew (((who))) were behind communism.

Stfu you kike shill. This post is fuckin trash. You bring dishonor to the flag. Kys

You know, regardless of our political system europeans will find a good reason why they want to kill us all. That's a simple survival game, nothing else.

SO YOU BE SAYIN

WE WAS VICTIMZ N SHHEEEEIT

>Holocaust happened
And the Jews were behind it

Yes. Hence we must finally realize that the times of waging war against fellow Europeans are in the past. If we are to survive as a collection of peoples we have to recognize our common foes.

>Source: a copypasta site with the same exact text

Kek.

Might I see some actual [citations] on that subject?

Where did these "massacres" happened?
Who committed them?
Who was murdered?

Names, dates, details.

As far as the Nazi propaganda claims, the number of 58,000 is usually given in a context of "Bloody Sunday".

An event that happened AFTER German invasion, and was in fact a GERMAN crime. Kek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

>After the Germans took over the city, they killed 1200–3000 Polish civilians, as part of Operation Tannenberg

>Holocaust happened
That's where you're wrong bro ....
Can you even simple math?

2,281 jews a minute from the moment the jews declared war on Germany ........
okay then.........

We couldn't ally with Germany because Hitler was an Autistic manlet who demanded territorial gains from his "ally". See Kek, so Hitler allies with Soviet Russia and allowed it to take half of Polan and entire eastern Europe in order to... protect Europe from Soviet Russia.

Seems legit.

Did you even read the OP?

The "Jews" weren't the main victim of Holocaust. It was the Poles.

I call bullshit on your math. The UK burned 10 million animal carcasses in 2001 in a couple months

>half of Polan and entire eastern Europe
Half of Polan we did, also the Baltic states, the rest u wot

Go hang yourself on a rope before I do it first, fucking traitor.

Pewnie nawet nie mówisz po polsku, folksdojczu.

>the rest u wot

You already owned rest of Eastern Europe by then, kek.

Being from PA here in the States, I have many, many, Polish friends, so I have nothing against Poles, nor do I see Italians, Germans, Celts, and Skandis as anything but kin.
But you've been lied to about the holocaust, just as the whole world has been. The mass-murders in Poland were carried out by Bolsheviks, and this fact is grudgingly being admitted. Poles fought the Germans and died in war, no one denies this, but remember...the Germans invaded Poland, taking back only that clay which was taken from them in WW1, in the first place. They actually had some claim to it.
The Bolsheviks took the rest of Poland, with no claim whatsoever to it. And it was the Bolsheviks that committed the atrocity of the mass-slaughter of your leaders and intelligentsia, just as they did in Russia, when they took over there. This was the origin of the mass graves in the Katyn Woods, not the Germans, and this is admitted, at this time.
The Russians have also admitted to physically altering the interment camps, to bolster the lie that they were "death camps."
You are not the only ones that have been lied to, all your lives. We all were.
Bolsheviks first attempt to take over using subterfuge, spreading dissent until revolution occurs, then leading it. They tried this in Germany, and the Germans understood it. If it does not work, they use force. Hitler saw the Bolsheviks arming themselves, knew what it meant, and attacked Russia to stop them. Poland had already come under their influence, and got caught in the middle.
It would have been much better if Poland had joined with the Germans.
Nonetheless, no white should ever fight whites, ever again. we have enough enemies, not the least of which are the Ashkenazim.
Now is not the time to bring up old injuries, we need each other.

Posty takie jak te wystawiane na /pol robią pośmiewisko z Polski. Its obvious for everyone what youre trying to do here. Supporting the jewish narrative of the holocauster, sowing division between whites you are an epotome of the good goy. My post was not directed to you because youre too dumb to see who is profiteering of this narrative. No more brothers Wars, White Pride worldwide is The only worthy cause in this century.

>Kek, so Hitler allies with Soviet Russia and allowed it to take half of Polan and entire eastern Europe in order to... protect Europe from Soviet Russia.
What are buffer zones? He wanted land between german heartlands and the soviets. And the terrtorial claims he made were entirely reasonable, as those lands were inhabited by ethnic germans. Poland could have prevented the war. Polish refusal to side with Germany against the soviets led to Poland being divided by Germany and soviets as both nations wanted buffer zones. Your arrogance fucked you over and you got what you deserved. You had a choice, side with the nation trying to build a coalition against the threat if communism at the expense of some petty clay inhabited by people not even belonging to your ethnicity, or cling to the clay and become a defacto enemy of this nation. Your forefathers chose poorly.

>An American attempting to teach Poles their own history
Cute.

>The mass-murders in Poland were carried out by Bolsheviks, and this fact is grudgingly being admitted

Nobody denies the Soviet crimes and that Communism and Nazism were equal in their brutality. I listed Katyń massacre in the OP.

>the Germans invaded Poland, taking back only that clay which was taken from them in WW1
That "clay" was first taken from Poland in 1795 during partitions. Polish majority still inhabited it in 1918.

>And it was the Bolsheviks that committed the atrocity of the mass-slaughter of your leaders and intelligentsia
Germans did that too. Read about AB-Aktion and Intelligenzaktion.

>The Russians have also admitted to physically altering the interment camps

The first reports of Holocaust appeared already in 1942, in a report by Polish officer Witold Pilcki who inflitrated Auschwitz, as well as Polish intelligence officer Jan Karski. Long before Soviets reached the camps.

>Hitler saw the Bolsheviks arming themselves, knew what it meant, and attacked Russia to stop them

Hitler allied with Russian in 1939, destroying Poland, the country that defended Europe from Bolshevism in 1920. He allowed them to take half of Poland and Baltic states.

>It would have been much better if Poland had joined with the Germans
Even if that happened, we would be merely pawns and second-class allies like Hungary and Romania, completely subdued and forced to accept German narratice and German cultural influence.

It could never happen due to Hitler's autism though anyway.

No offense, but that seems impossible even now.
And still, we are not europeans, so the things stays the same for us.

What are you if not European? Don't let the western European cunts define that term and exclude you from it.

hmmmm

You talk like a homosexual western kid, are you sure you're not using a proxy?

wtf?

I agree with the no war part, but I don't want any part in any "coalition". I only care for Estonians, not any other "Europeans".

well yeah, I remember what my grandma said. She how she was hideing from Nazis, not only Jews had fucked up lives bacouse of II WW. Innocent Poles were killed, not only those who suported Jews. It was a fucking lottery here. You could be dead bcouse of destruction of war, or becouse Nazis had mood for mass murder.

Chyba ci się cos pojebało, dzieciaczku. Jeżeli ktos robi tu z siebie posmiewisko to niemieckie lizodupy jak ty.

How am I supporting a Jewish narrative, if I'm directly stating that it was Poles who mainly died in the camps, not Jews, you dumbfuck?

>Muh dividion between whites
>Muh brother wars

Europeans were killing among themselves long before the WW2, uneducated pleb. For power, not because they were "forced by le ebil Jews". It doesn't matter nowadays anyway, because today Europe is at peace. But I will never see Germans and Russians as "brothers", or any other nation if we're speaking about it. The "white brotherhood" is an American meme, because these poor mongrels have no history and can only identify themselves via their skin color.

>What are buffer zones? He wanted land between german heartlands and the soviets.
Then why not just leave Poland alone?

>And the terrtorial claims he made were entirely reasonable, as those lands were inhabited by ethnic germans
False. These lands were inhabited by ethnic Polish majority. Despite of Germanization attempts made since 1795, when Prussians illegally siezed these lands.

>Poland could have prevented the war. Polish refusal to side with Germany against the soviets led to Poland being divided by Germany and soviets
Well in the end, both Nazi Germany and Soviet Union are no more, while Poland stands still. So no complaints :^)

As I said, if Hitler truly wanted an alliance, he wouldn threathen his "ally" to give up on part of his land. What kind of dumbfuck does such a thing?

>White pride
Fucking Kek
Good luck Janusz Geldberg

> 20 mln chinese
shit, I didn't know that

I don't want some grotesque eu style shit either. However, we must recognize that we all have mutual interest in ensuring that the WHOLE of Europe stays European. If Germany becomes a caliphate, we are all fucked.

A village next to where my grandpa lived was burned and the peasants were executed in a retaliation action, because the nearby parisans shot two German soldiers.

Yet, in the West, you only hear about poor Jews being murdered.

Such a knowledge is natural for the Pole, but in the West, they are completely subjected to the Jewish narrative.

This is interesting...

Because instead of denying the Holocaust, we should just say "Jews weren't the biggest victims and are stealing victimhood from poles". Then we can call Jews deniers if they say it's not true. We just have to take the "victimhood" away from Jews without denying the Holocaust. We need to make them look like the bad guys for lying and/or denying.

>If Germany becomes a caliphate, we are all fucked

And what are we supposed to do about it?
They brought that on themselves. What WE have to do is building the wall like Trump and sealing them off.

>parisians nearby polan
I call bullshit

Yeah, I agree with the need for some cooperation. But someone from the Mediterranean for example is as much a foreigner as any Arab.

>we should just say "Jews weren't the biggest victims and are stealing victimhood from poles". Then we can call Jews deniers if they say it's not true. We just have to take the "victimhood" away from Jews without denying the Holocaust.

This is what should be done in the first place, but most of deniers are dumbfack Americans who didn' even know anyone else than Jews was killed by Germans in the first place.

I meant the parisans from the nearby forest.

I think you mean partisans.

Yes, sorry for the mistake.

>Then why not just leave Poland alone?
Because you were an uncertain agent that could fall under soviet influence.

Neutrality was never an option for you.

>False. These lands were inhabited by ethnic Polish majority. Despite of Germanization attempts made since 1795, when Prussians illegally siezed these lands.
Hence Hitler offered picture related. It was not unreasonable.

>while Poland stands still. So no complaints :^)
All the while entire Europe is falling to non European races as we speak. You are just as fucked as germans are if Africa continues to flood Europe. You are not an isolated land separated from the demographic transformation of this continent.

>As I said, if Hitler truly wanted an alliance, he wouldn threathen his "ally" to give up on part of his land.
Land that was stolen from Germany by Versailles treaty. Land inhabited by germans. You can pretend all you want that his claims were illegitimate, but it won't change the truth.

You need to realize that your leaders fucked up by rejecting the alliance with Germany. If you cling to the narrative of ebil nazis, you continue to cling to the narrative of the collective enemies of ALL Europeans, including you.

I understood, haha, I just wanted to make a joke about the French because the idea of a couple of baguette monkeys killing German soldiers in Poland amused me.

You can help by not respecting the narrative of the powers who rule over the west. German people haven't been free since ww2. They are conquered and brainwashed.

>An American attempting to teach Poles their own history
Again, what you've been taught is a lie. What we were taught over here, was also a lie.

>That "clay" was first taken from Poland in 1795 during partitions. Polish majority still inhabited it in 1918.
I never claimed it was always German soil, but that it had been established as German soil by WW1, whereupon it was taken with a disastrous "peace treaty" that insured the advent of WW2. I said they had SOME claim to it, not that they deserved it. No one denies that Hitler wanted to bring back the glory days of the Hapsburg empire, it was probably one of his most easily manipulated weaknesses. The region the Germans took over was absolutely filled with Germans, and those Germans saw the German army as liberators.

>Germans did that too.
Germans did not commit mass slaughter of Polish leaders, just executed those that had thrown in with the Bolsheviks. And citing history, that has already been shown to be altered and untrustworthy, does not help the argument.

>Hitler allied with Russian in 1939
No, he signed a non-aggression pact with them. A pact he never intended to honor. But lying to liars is not high on my list of moral quandaries.

>destroying Poland, the country that defended Europe from Bolshevism in 1920
But had fallen under its influence by 1939.

>Even if that happened, we would be merely pawns and second-class allies
Second-class allies? Where do you get this? Is Poland a "second class" ally of the U.S.? Is Britain? Is France?
Countries make themselves "second class," it has nothing to do with their allies. And the best way to become "second class" I can think of is to ignore your brethren who are currently struggling against seditious, infiltrating Jewish rule, which is flooding their countries with invading shitskins and collapsing them from within.
Kalergi would be proud of you.

Your culture and system of law owns a lot to the same roots from which modern Mediterranean people stem.

We know that Germans killed more than just Jews, same with the Soviets, who killed more than the Germans. My point isn't whether 6 million Jews were killed or not, my point is that just denying it is hard because the media and textbooks are controlled by Jews, so we are just called Nazis for saying the truth or what we think the truth is. And normies fall for this. So we need a different strategy. Don't deny the holocaust, just push the narrative that they didn't have it as bad as they say, Poles had it worse. Maybe even push a narrative that Jews are terrible people for making it look like they are bigger victims than Poles.

>Land that was stolen from Germany
if poland had that land for the longest period of time, it's ours, not germanys

I agree, the jews murdered were polish citizens like anyone else, so it makes sense to say that poles were the main victim

>Because you were an uncertain agent that could fall under soviet influence

Just a few years before WW2 we refused to participate in British-French-Soviet attack on Germany because we didn't want Soviets to cross our border.

We didn't want to have anything in common with either Germany or Soviets. We just wanted to be left alone.

>Hence Hitler offered picture related
We couldn't decide the fate of Gdańsk because it was a Free City.

Also Hitler unconditionally demanded an exterritorial highway connecting Germany and East Prussia that WOULD be a violation of our land integrity.

>All the while entire Europe is falling to non European races as we speak.
Why would we care?

>You are just as fucked as germans are if Africa continues to flood Europe
See we will just build the wall.

Connecting WW2 and recent immigration crisis is dumb anyway, because it's been 70 years and shitton ofther things happened in the midtime.

>Land that was stolen from Germany by Versailles treaty
Lands that were stolen from Poland during partitions.

>Land inhabited by germans.
Land inhabited by the Poles.

You can pretend all you want that his claims were legitimate, but it won't change the truth.

>You need to realize that your leaders fucked up by rejecting the alliance with Germany
They did the right thing, because if we actually allied with Germans we could still lose the war, but then we would get no land compensation at all from Soviets.

>If you cling to the narrative of ebil nazis
Nazis were evil. As well as were Soviets. They were the enemies of Poland (and still are). This is an objective historic truth.

>collective enemies of ALL Europeans
I don't care about other Europeans.

>Germans did not commit mass slaughter of Polish leaders

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Lwów_professors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

Great, whites joining in on a battle to see who can be the biggest victim.
I never thought I'd ever see whites whining about having victimhood status, as I've always seen whites as fighting to NOT BE "victims."

Where's the fight?
Did whites all go soyboy, all of a sudden, all over the world?

If you lost it in a fucking war you lost the right to it. Especially when the war was over 100 years before ww1, after which it was GIVEN to you by the victors of the war, with zero regard to the inhabitants of that land, and with the sole intention of crippling Germany.

And that's all besides the point. I am not advocating for the restoration of Prussia. I am trying to get you to understand that Hitler had completely legitimate claims to that land and the refusal of your leaders to even compromise on the issue was a massive fucking mistake that led to WW2 and is currently leading to the extinction of all European peoples, including you in the long run.
Poland will be destroyed if Europe becomes africanized. This process is being perpetrated with the help of the narrative of ebil nazis our collective enemies use against us, a narrative that you help by refusing to recognize the fact that Hitler was not an unreasonable monster and that your leaders made a mistake.

I agree with you, I don't want ANY wars with europeans too. But it is also obvious that russians have been alienated from the rest of europeans for so long. We still have a lot to offer, and it is not only resources. But we are dying out as well. I deeply respect europeans, especially slavs, finns, eastern germans and italians. It would be a great miracle to see them as our friends & allys one day. But westerners seems to be too self-centric, idk.

What is wrong with pointing out that jews are using holocaust narrative to pursue their political goals?

>We just wanted to be left alone.
What part about neutrality not being an option do you not understand?

>Why would we care?
Because you are part of Europe you dumb cunt. What changes do you think you'll have in 200 years, if rest of Europe has become an extension of the Africa and the muslim world? They will fucking conquer and kill you all. Poland alone cannot stand against the entire non European world.

desu if Hitler was a good boi or not is totally irrelevant to modern day politics. Hitler shilling is harmful to optics and freaks out normies.

>Hitler was not an unreasonable monster and that your leaders made a mistake
hitler was an unreasonable monster and our leaders made multiple mistakes
even after getting all of our land he sent german soldiers to randomly kill people for fun

>What changes do you think you'll have in 200 years
why would i care about what happens in 200 years if i'll be dead by that time

>Posting wikipedia articles = it happened
lol sure bro

>I don't care about other Europeans
That makes you a short sighted fool with who should not try to preach us about anything. You are too blind to see the global demographic transformation that threatens to extinguish all European peoples under the masses of subhuman hordes.

>Danzig Massacre
>in a city that belonged to Germany
>with 95% of it being German
>with German Police
You have to be retarded to belive in Danzing Massacre

>why would i care about what happens in 200 years if i'll be dead by that time
>Why would we care?

this is bullshit, no country exists in emptiness

>You can help by not respecting the narrative of the powers who rule over the west

How am I supporting such narrative? Do you honestly believe that cultural marxists only hate the Nazis?

They hate traditionalists and Catholic far more.

>Again, what you've been taught is a lie
Yes, my grandpa lied about those Germans killing peasants. Kek.

>I never claimed it was always German soil
>I said they had SOME claim to it
So, according to your logic: when the Turkish immigrants flood the Berlin completely and become majority there, then they will have SOME claim to it. Right?

Because it's the exact same thing Germans did to poland in 19th century.

>Germans did not commit mass slaughter of Polish leaders, just executed those that had thrown in with the Bolsheviks
Well this is an obvious lie. Again, read about AB Aktion and Intelligenzaktion. They were aimed DIRECTLY against Polish intellectual elites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmiry_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_Krakau

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_in_Piaśnica

Even Mussolini protested against German persecutions of Polish intellectuals.

>No, he signed a non-aggression pact with them
And invaded Poland together with them. Then, Soviets actively supported German attack on France by supplying Wehrmacht with food. German GESTAPO and Soviet NKVD cooperated to bring down the Polish resistance in occupied zones. It was much more than just regular "non-aggression pact".

>But had fallen under its influence by 1939.
How?

>Second-class allies? Where do you get this?
By second class, I mean that we would be reduced to the role of slaves of the "German masterrace", so not much would change really.

And we have no shitkins recently, thank you for worrying.

Thank you, finally someone who admits that.

>hitler was an unreasonable monster
He was not.

>why would i care about what happens in 200 years if i'll be dead by that time
SeeShort sighted fools like you should not talk about politics.

You don't get it.

Proving that Jews weren't the main victim of Holocaust is much easier than trying to prove that Holocaust didn't happen at all.

Why should we care for other Europeans?
Everytime Poland did, it got eventually fucked in the ass by other European nations.
It's not a job of Poland to save Europe, not anymore, get fucked.

Does any of this matter, anyway? This war was 70 years ago, those that fought it are dead or close to it, and whites all over the world have their backs against the wall, outnumbered, invaded in our own countries, and with Jewish moles riddling their governments like maggots.

WE have a different, and more important war brewing. WE need to stand united, and reverse this trend all across the various countries of white-kind.
Screw WW1, screw WW2...we have much bigger problems.

>he was not
you have literally no proof, i have direct information from all my grandparents and other peoples grandparents
>Short sighted fools like you should not talk about politics.
because you say so? :^)

(((We))) no doubt posting from a jewish community centre.

Auswitz is Disney Land Poland

Because if rest of Europe becomes a fucking calipathe, your precious Poland and polish people will be destroyed as well, you short sighted fool. Your nation can't stand alone against all of the non European world that already outnumbers us.
And nobody is asking you to save anything. I am asking you to stop perpetuating the fucking narrative about ebil nazis which is the greatest tool of our collective enemies.

>be polish
>blame germans for killing a few thousand of you after your PM cuck'd you all out and attacked germans in Poland + the Corridor
>dont blame the soviet union for killing a few MILLION of you, denying you freedom of determination for ~40 years and homogenizing your culture

You need to get your shit in order.
>Because in fact, 6 million POLISH citizens were murdered in the camps - of both Catholic and Judaistic faith. Only 3 millions "Jews" from the other countries were killed.
Gonna need physical evidence to support this claim. Inb4 cremation, because the cremation of even 3 million people over a 4-year period would saturate atmospheric carbonic acid levels, leading to acid rain which would strip forests bare of all their foliage.

Well he is a mutt...

>because you say so? :^)
Because by your own admission you don't fucking care if your people even exist in 200 years. Why should you have any say in matters that will affect future generations when you don't care if your people live or die.

>get genocided en masses by nazis
>wow stop blaming nazis
no really, get fucked

Link to records of 10 million animal carcasses being burned, records indicated type of animal, estimated weight, location and time of cremation.

El Creatura or El Goblino las Ameircano?

>muh past grievances are more important than the future existence of my people.
Like I said, short sighted fools should not talk about politics.

>Israel is so evil trying to get gibs from Poland!
>We are the REAL victims give us gibs!

>Even if that happened, we would be merely pawns and second-class allies like Hungary and Romania, completely subdued and forced to accept German narratice and German cultural influence.
You mean like France?
Oh wait, Hitler preserved their culture...because he appreciated cultures with ancient backgrounds.
Fucking weird.

>past grievances
>17% of Population dead
>millions in property gone
>cities in ruins
>fabics destroyed
>on top of that sold to soviets
It's not a past grievance, it's retribution.

>vengeance is more important than the future existence of my people.
Short sighted fool.
You will be destroyed if Europe becomes africanized.

Western Europe will, Eastern Europe will have fun time reclaiming land in the upcoming Reconquista.

>reconquesta.
>against nuclear armed caliphate.
Have fun with that fantasy. You will be slaughtered with the rest of european peoples, should Europe become an extension of Africa.

>Eastern Europe will have fun time reclaiming land in the upcoming Reconquista.
LOL
O
L

Please tell me all Poles are not like this nut.

Poland raped and murdered Germans first but ofc the Holocaust did not happen anyway