Would society be happier without work?

would society be happier without work?

no

we can't all walk shrouded in god's light, but a better world can be made in trying

Nah, "work" as a concept is neccessary to our overall survival.
Plus I make decent money, so I live far better than I would do on neetbux.

Go be a NEET and live off benefits then. Live happily in your NEET paradise and post on /r9k/ and talk shit about wagies. You're happy right? God... we must be fucking idiots for working.

Do whatever makes you happy.

>Work
>Makes
>You
>Free
>-Aristole

I guess we will find out soon enough.

work happens for a reason lol

society would literally crumble and we'd all starve

Working is fucking nice. I can do something I love, choose my own wage, and still come home to clothes and food I did not have to make or farm myself.

yes

we need fully automated communism to free us from labour

>Aristotle
more like auschwitztotle

how do these people live? you gotta have an income somehow or you are just bankrupting those who take care of you. if you do make money and dont work be my guest do what you want

Who is Aristotle? I thought it was Aristole.

>t.wage slaves
keep licking the shit underneath(((their))) boots you corporate cucks!

Various ways of scheming.
My sister is a NEET.
She lowers herself to pure degeneracy as well as forcing the entire family to hate her fucking guts. She's 34 and 2 kids.

>working for Jew
>working for self
Choose one.

I work 9 days a month and bring in $3,000. IDGAF.

i just asked how do you get money to not die you autist. im not saying if you can afford to not work you should still have some moral obligation

then how is the "non wageslave" affording all the things he can do in his free time?

Happier? I would at least be able to sleep soundly through the night instead of waking up multiple times in a panic, thinking I overslept and subsequently fired then being broke and homeless.

that's ridiculous. store grain and press olives into oil. you will eat plenty of bread.

The wage slave logic sounds stupid but it is the right one unfortunately.

They live on the backs of others. Really pathetic people you really do not want to be around, I'm talking they need the death penalty they are so horrendous.

Either you're a slave to just yourself, or someone who does not hire you/work you will become your slave master. Random people, people with drug addictions, pedophiles, child killers will take control of you. Working gets you away from these people.

thats what im saying if you live of taxpayer money or dependent on someone you dont get to berate people who keep you alive. now if they do something that makes them enough so they live in accordance with the way they want who cares. these idiots preach purity and morality onto others but so morally bankrupt as to not realise they live because we let them not because they do any good

You took it too far with the MGTOW shit.
Do you not want to have a home or are you just living breifly then dying and handing it all over to that guys jew boss?

So much strawman.
Factor these deires into your life goals and ideals.
In the future being self sufficient and even "off grid" will become a lot easier to maintain.

I agree about the life goals and obsessions of the wage slave however. A lot of the work they do it pointless.

Being a neet and not having any motivation to get out of bed or out of the house can do some serious psychological damage.

If you have money and can afford travel and intensive hobbies its ok but most of you don't. Giving money to everyone to do those things will just be communism which we know sucks and everyone will be obligated to work to restore the economy.

So no, no jobs = shitty life and serious psych damage.

Oh yeah, user, like I said, these are the worst of society. Absolutely horrible, abusive people who need put down. Not for asking for help once in a while, but are just so morally bankrupt in every aspect they actually HARM people just being alive.

it's called benefits and is better to be a leech to the (((government))) and big (((corporations))) that wants to destroy our people

why do you wage cucks love being slaves to the jew?

It's called
>theft
and
>abuse
Who pays the government? Where does this money just come from?
The foresight is astonishing with NEETS. So used to parents and friends pulling money out of their ass and into your hands. I know NEETS, they need put to death.

>working
is symbolic. It means so much.
>working on yourself
>improving
>working with others
>helping
NEETS are the opposite, pure gluttons.

>hates joos
>acts like a leech

Niggers don't work and they're miserable and violent.

>another nigger sympathizing cuck
thats because theyre nigger animal retards. not unemployed.

Existence with noting to strive for is no existence at all

lmao why you push this neet thing so much? Seems counterproductive to you
>is neet
>tells others to become neets
>convinces them
>everybody are neets
>no wagecucks to support massive amount of needlessly complex biomass of vegetables.
>???
>they all starve

Do you smell that, I think I smell a shill

NEETS are all
>me
>me
>me
>me
>gibs me
>gibbies
>gibs
>me
>me
>me
>me
24/7. 365.

I see your point but I'll gladly become a wage slave when I have kids just to have enough money to properly support them and give them good education. It's man's duty. Until then, I'll work my 20 hour a week job to pay for my hobbies

>p-please Mr Shekelberg
>p-please give me a raise
>I'll be a good goy I SWEAR!

pathetic

>people stop working
>so people start starving
>people start working again because starving sucks

this does not apply to Africa for obvious reasons

WHO WILL BUILD THE ROADS???

so you are proud cos you can exploit a big government spending policy that leads to debt and a finantial breakdown that will make the lives of those who work worse through no fault of their own. not only that you berate the people who make what you do possible. and you preach about the purity of women and the spine and moral standing of man? i hope your depression that lead you here is gonna take you

The thing is, you should start sooner than later. If you start now, and save, you could provide your children with better. Keep repeating and teaching your children the same and you could all be multi-millionaires and all well taken care of.
My boss is a white German woman. She loves money, knows how to make it, now a Jew, and helps me out big time. We chat all the time on the fone.

tell that to

bang her

well he is obviously african and I refuse to believe anything else

I know, I've already started laying the groundwork to make more money last month. But it's not like I don't save anything, I don't have much, but it's something

If you don't work you shouldn't eat, bottom line. You're nothing but a leach and a detriment to society, no matter what you tell yourself about "Le wagecucks" to make yourself feel less worthless.

Absolutely.
How can someone even call everyday routine from 9 to 6 a life? Where do you live lel, in spare 4 hours a day+weekend?

She's not a young woman, there'd be no point.
>can't bare children
>used for good company
She dresses absolutely fucking insane.
>long white socks to knees
>black shorts to knees
>white t shirt
>old black shoes
>loves long, German sausages
>overweight
>long grey hair
This WW2 vet that hired us in absolutely forbid her from stepping foot on his property. Said he'd call the cops.
You live in Ireland too, so you have it better than most of the world's population. Don't use that knowledge to lay back down on, use that knowledge to keep pushing forward.

it's funny how everyone's first reaction is so predictable.

>you'll starve! you'll starve!
the fearful words of nigger cattle with an IV drip to the megafeed-lot sponsored by israel.

Bruh, that's because you live in Russia.
Russia and the Soviets were an entire society of NEETS.

Riddle me this, OP. Once your parents are gone, who will finance your mancave and your aimless lifestyle? A folk like these have no friends, so loans and borrowed cash is out of the question - Besides, who would even bother granting you any money when you are incapable of paying back due to being unemployed? You can live on government unemployment benefits and support, but that's hardly enough to pay for general cleanliness, proper nourishment and maintenance of your abode. By the end of the month, you're gnawing on the corner of the white bread with bills as a topping for your poverty sandvich. And you do all this frugality for what purpose? To be able to sit at home and do nothing with your life? You might as well pose as a retard and get some easy part-time job with disabled benefits so you produce some income for comfort with easy labour.

>if we stop working and become poorfags, we win!
this is what NEETs actually believe

If you are a NEET without an actual disability that makes you unable to work, you are the same as a welfare nigger. Let that sink in. Going that far for 500 a fucking month. Jesus christ man up.

>w-what muh society that Mr Shekelberg has degrading for years ?
>w-who's going to give Mr Shekelberg lot's of profits and a nice big fat tax cut?
>w-what about muh contribution to society getting £7 an hour?

why do pathetic wage cucks love sucking jew dick so much?

LOL.
NEETS already make claims they are retarded or "disabled". Some new disability popping up every week and "how they think they went under the radar for sever mental retardation in skool"

You're all a bunch of self deluded sneering fucking losers. There is something genetically wrong with you. I genuinely celebrate the fact your genes are ultimately going to go extinct, at best being mixed in with some low-tier skank that you tricked into fucking you. Which still is going to go extinct; your children will be the same as you. Garbage. Skirting by on nummy gibs in exchange for your niggervote to your favorite lefty political strongman.

Yours is the genetic heritage of the innate natural peasantry, that the 12th century purges and upper-class bleaching of white genes, didn't happen to fully eradicate.
You only survive to this day, because some King once upon a time kicked your shit ancestors in the teeth, made them work, and made them suck his cock until he nutted in their mouth, deeming them allowable for survival due to said cock suckling. Then he nutted your whore of a great great grandmother, and improved your line a tiny bit above the Animal.
Naturally your first reaction as an innate cocksuckler to being named out, is to say piss and shit such as "workin' for duh joos" because well, that's what you are inside. A conniving jew. An uppity slave in need of being utilized by a strongman.

Instead, I think in the end you'll all just end up in a mass grave somewhere. Eugenics will need to be practiced someday; there's too many mudbloods and nigs. When society starts to decline, truly, then the purges will happen. What manage to survive your mgtow self suicide I mean. No one likes a shitty useless loser. No one. We all want your life to end. Even you want your life to end, deep down.

poor how? I live in a higher class than you. knowledge is the currency of this world, lesser.

You can start out on minimum wage, but if you play your cards right, like myself, you can make 3X that in 3 years. Keep that up and you'll be fine. All it takes.

Nigger please, you do not know anything, obviously.

>if you play your cards right, like myself
kek

You are no better than those brown people you hate coming to your country.

>jew dick
Yeah, learning how to make money or how to do something that people are prepared to pay money for is such a waste of time.

I wonder how much you drink and how many relationships you've destroyed to deal with your meaningless existence.

>works 9 days a month
>makes $3,000 monthly
What's the problemo?

Go play through your Steam back catalog.

>learning how to make money
wew

>I
>AM
>SILLY

I've never been more serious. you have to know what's good to indulge in it. you probably pay out of your ass for low quality shit. I see it all the time. You are basically a low-tier animal compared to me.

what knowledge? if you had that you could make good money off of it im sure but you are a neet

She whores herself out?

No you need challenges in life

Thing is nobody is even pretending that modern work have a sense of accomplishment. People at ease sold their lives for a standart wage just to continue this joke of a life.
Modern man is a hamster. His life, his deeds, his objectives, everything is reduced to simple routine which consumes his life essentially for nothing.
Most people do not even want to be there in the first place, and the most sad ones are those who pretend they want.

The progress of technology to a transhuman society will inevitably bring us to a world where there is little to no labor anymore. We will either learn how to live in a post-scarcity society or destroy each other for good.

>make good money
more slave shit. what is wrong with you people
>live the perfect life
>gotta make money though
am I supposed to work harder and sell the excess of my experience to plebs? no I'm going to coast in a hammock and live as a God brewing my own alcohols, baking my own breads, etc.

nigger

>working for the system that brings niggers and shitskins here in the first place is being pro-white

wage cucks "logic" everyone

Pretending to be some freshly-minted bitcoin millionaire on the internet? Is this how you get your sick kicks so you don't kill yourself out of depression? You are a sad person and you have my pity, strange little amerikan.

just listen to this autist on a high horse. im concerned about you you sound mentally ill. i seriously hope you seek help

It actually wouldn't you child

I Love when a NEET tries to defend himself, they are proud of being total failures with no goals and nothing to fight for, just someone that only stays alive because other people pity them, proud to be kept alive by the government and to not be working for a jew, they probaly think that employers exploit the employes for some reason, even if you are literally using their equipment tô produce things using their materials under the condition of receiving some money, these people should just go to Africa already, at this point the only difference between they and the niggers is that they (probaly) don't kill people.

It's like I'm fighting off people who want me to be like them. Miserable.
Look at this guy He doesn't even know me. He calls me a nigger presumably because I won't finance a slave system- but I'm clever enough to exploit it. Is it jealousy? madness? malevolence?

I do not produce a profit nor do I have a bank account.

I never worked untill I wanted to work.

> I took advantage of welfare to get student payments which paid me to go to Tafe (like community college that mostly does trade certs)
>Did a 2 year course in programing / software dev.
>Because I didn't work a slave wage job like retail or fast food I have plenty of spare time to work on my own programing projects and play video games
>Freinds give me shit saying I'm a freeloader ect.
>Get offered a full time job as a developer because of the projects I used all that time on
>All of a sudden making decent money doing something I enjoy. Freinds were unable to see the bigger picture of why I didn't wage slave untill now

Time is a limited resource and wasting it on shit jobs you don't enjoy or gain useful skills from is stupid if you live in a western country.

>be my sister
>asks me if she "can borrow" "like $60" every week
>gets told no
>She says that $60 isn't even a lot
>transforms to a dog pretending to have a broken paw
>voice gets softer and "less harmful" says "Ohh" with a look of disappointment
>weeks go by
>"Can I have this pomegranate?"
>Me: "Yeah sure, $2."
>Her: busts out laughing thinking I am joking. "No way does THAT cost $2!"
>Me: "Yeah costs like $2 at the store, EACH."
>Her: *starts argument* "I'm sure you can get them cheaper somewhere else? I know I can!"
yuh cuz u gun steal it frum me
Yep. And aborts every time.
Skeems. Lies. Makes up stories. Worries about what each person in her life "knows" of each story, continues the lies, gets aggressive/abusive.
>sells fake drugs
>meth, weed
>makes up stories on how she is "abused" "like daily" to her grandmother to scam $1,000's
>hangs out with town druggies
>if she's caught, she just snitches
>lies about people constantly
I just beat her ass to oblivion last week. Not a lifestyle I would recommend. She limped around for 4 days.

He isn't. This is an idiotic communist line of thinking where they think that people will farm because they enjoy farming and not because they enjoy eating. And then they'll share that produced food for free.

No.
Also this:

>NEETS deserve the death penalty
If we started executed NEETS every week, there'd be no NEETS after the first week and society would prosper.

>wahhh you're a loser if you don't want to be a wage slave to Mr Shekelberg like me! wahhhh
>wahh grow up and contribute to (((Society))) that doesn't care about you wahhhh

humans need work.

literal communism

>pity them
Yep. Entirely. People in your life begin to dred ever knowing you. And once their abuse becomes life-threatening to everyone (even children) involved, then calls for the death penalty come up.
>slaves to the devil
They are pure evil. They think much like that "society doesn't care about you" (aka, society won't pay my bills waaah) therefore, they do not care about society. This shows in how a NEET treats the family that feed them via extreme abuse and mental retardation.

>le cume on guyz
>socity dont care bout u!
>socity dont care bout me!
>so i dont care bout society!
>so individiaul
>so new
>so younique

humans need their needs to be met. thats why some lottery winners continue to work as usual with less hours cos they like being a nurse for example

Don't worry guys, NEETS are so far from this planet mentally they don't even know how to have conversations with people if they aren't begging, yes BEGGING, for our money. kek.

I will be happier without work. Let the right wing retards be slaves for nothing.

GOOD GOY

So fucking stupid. You realize this, right?
I mean, you have to realize you are fucking stupid, right?