Space x is a hive of mysogony

APOLOGIZE!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I were a woman in STEM, I could find a way better job, than fucking SlaveX.

ironically theres a girl at my Uni that works at Space X. Shes a lesbian

> go into college
> go into gender studies
> bitch about lack of women in STEM fields

Modern women.

space x has failed enough, add women into the equation and this launch would have been a huge failure

space exploration is the final frontier of a civilization and we cannot attain this because women want forced diversity

Imagine being lucky enough to be a part of the sole American effort to privatize space, who had just successfully launched their heaviest rocket and was the first entity to patent self-landing reusable booster rockets, and complaining that they don't worship your cunt enough.

>Trump cut Elon gibs.
>Can't afford dead weight for virtue signaling. >Only hire qualified candidates.

>Only hire qualified candidates.
Which turns out to be white men, Asian men, and the occasional poo. Because they, you know, don't fail college calc.

I love how Feminists waited until SpaceX were successful before bitching. It's almost like feminists are actually parasites.

I knew a few SlaveX engineers. They were worked like rented mules. Certainly not a place I would work. I don't mind putting in some extra time to get a project done, but the hours these poor pricks worked was insane -and they did it week after week, month after month...

You need to understand, the clock is ticking
the sooner we get functional and self-sufficient colony 'anywhere' the better for us

Ha ha true enough. I guess if they are willing to work 90+ hours per week for barely a 6 figure salary... Mars is looking better and better...

It's a private company, they hire competent people.

$70K for 60 hour work weeks for Elon in California. Meanwhile, any girl will be handed a do nothing $150K+ tech job anywhere else in that state, $200K+ if she is even semi attractive.

>Elon is successful, sending rockets into space and sheeit
>WOMEN find out this is occuring
>they do everything in their power to ruin his reputation and destroy all that he has worked for

Why is the female race so inferior?

Don't these bitches know that Elon literally has an army of mad ozzie cunts backing him who will literally take on all the emus in the world for him?

I have been in rocket science course, there were no woman too, just a load of pimpled boys. Maybe feminists shall start with learning math and shit?

Much like the scientist who wore that "sexist" shirt.

>60 hour work weeks
If theyre as overworked as people are saying theyre working way more than 60 hours a week.

These sound pre-written.

They project their inferiority in the form of anger, the same way blacks do when they try to steal Egyptian culture (because they have none themselves).

It's almost as bad as a slightly sexually suggestive T-shirt

>hire nothing but women
>rockets falls over and explodes
>"Well, like, uh, the reason it didn't work is because gravity is sexist and, like, something needs to be done about that."

No, I'm an engineer myself, you only work at SpaceX if you want the glory. You get nothing else, does any of Musk's companies even make money?

I have a female colleague, she has a phd in radiophysics, worked with her for quite some time (it is the third job in row that we are working together). She is actually better in math (well, mean nothing really, I just suck and barely got through uni), but her salary was roughly ~30% less than mine previous two times, although she works more, has more experience by ~6 years, and is generally better than me at work. So I guess there is sort-of misogyny going on.

t. lazy half-educated programmer

im sorry women cant math

>all day and night all you think of are ways to be offended
>hear about some science thing that happened
>someone shows picture of the people who put in the long hours to get it done
>WHERE ARE ALL THE WOMEN IN STEM?
>TRIGGERED
>TRIGGERED HARD!!!!!

women like this are the reason I have nothing to do with women in my personal life. I will not have a female lawyer, accountant, doctor, etc.

I will not talk with any of the females at work unless it is work related and then I get away as fast as possible.

Women like that have destroyed the chances for women ever being respected in any field. EVER.

>does any of Musk's companies even make money?

Tesla does, SpaceX definitely doesn't, a characteristic of entrepreneurs is a sort of "short attention span"

Notice how they always jump from ideas to ideas very quickly and get bored easily?

Not necessarily a bad thing, but it's true, I hope he doesn't get bored of SpaceX though, it's vital to restarting the space race

Men build something. Women want to take it over and destroy it.
And the cycle continues.

Math is hard... I mean misogynistic. Gibs dis stronk womyn a rocket engineer salary now, you cis gendered scum!

Good lord, I wish I had such a power. I would have liberated a lot of people.

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Honestly, I doubt they would even be able to get out of the prototype stage.

This is why there's no need to fight feminism, they're destroying themselves.

A buddy of mine at work was an intern or maybe in an apprenticeship there and worked crazy fucking hours too

Why isn't she targeting the question to women? Why aren't there more there? Lazy fucking whores.

stop empowering all these kike feminists pozcucks. Their time has passed,just shun them into oblivion