imgur.com/a/Od5KU
imgur.com/a/u9gTs
imgur.com/a/ObQJf
imgur.com/a/mW2L7
imgur.com/a/oapsj
i.imgur.com/778R8QI.jpg),
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2462746
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting Tharja with extra long hair, maybe a bit past the waist, similar to this.
imgur.com/a/cpq9C

Wearing cute casual clothes.

This with waifu
imgur.com/a/fxsgG

Or anything cute with SI.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Wearing a bikini (I leave which one to wear to the artist) and drinking coconut juice
-Wearing a yukata, either long or short, ready for Tanabata
-My SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) as a chibi, being hold by her.
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

It's been 3 years since the first episode of his anime aired, so requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard smiling or anything happy/cool of him in his uniform.

If you have no specific idea, something using a blue palette imgur.com/a/3SBht or something summer-y would be great.
First OP, Heavenly Blue, for inspiration:
youtube.com/watch?v=xeHPV9WNIco

Good evening, Sup Forums!

Because it's been so hot out lately, requesting my waifu wearing either Alushe, Liliana, or Arnice's swimsuit from Nights of Azure 2. imgur.com/a/PTOYv

Alternately, I'd like to request Hina sitting together with my SI on a dock or porch, watching a sunset together and holding hands.

For something lewd, I'd love to see her wearing Fran's nightie/underwear from Demon Gaze. Sexy and smug, cute and shy, or on the verge of initiating sex, anything's good! imgur.com/a/z2mBx

Or for a different lewd, Hina like this but with a seductive/smug face: imgur.com/a/TUSDT

Or for something simple, I'd like to request Hina in a bucket. i.imgur.com/2PpCqSj.png

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Since her birthday is approaching, which is on July 24th (based on her first appearance in the manga). Requesting my cute Tessou happy with arms behind back blushing with a green lisianthus flower worn behind the right ear and not forgetting that there are party poppers in the background.

Kindly requesting Colette wearing a two-piece swimsuit and happily going down a water slide.
Alternatively, her wearing only a pretty white lace sweaterdress
wedding ring heavily encouraged

Requesting Erza please!

Here are some ideas I'd like to see:
- Cosplaying as Baiken from Guilty Gear (imgur.com/a/V4EO8)
- POV handholding and smiling
- Dressed as Shiny Chariot (imgur.com/a/ZRoel)
- Wearing a sports bra and spats

Anything else that's cute is fine. Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir in her sleepwear: u.nya.is/ehuqii.png

Lewd is discouraged, but still acceptable.
More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2
Many thanks and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting Inori wearing one of Sonico's outfits i.imgur.com/nQM29Zc.jpg

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- doing the same pose like Finn Balor (i.imgur.com/Rbfp0xt.jpg), pose ref: imgur.com/a/pqZIs
- cosplaying Chie Satonaka from Persona 4: ref: imgur.com/a/vwFsT
- anything cute with this outfit: imgur.com/a/SVyhM
- cosplaying Doctor Doom (without the mask), ref: imgur.com/a/AY8ux
- very happy or very angry Chie

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki in her school swimsuit and drying her hair with a towel, or with the towel around her shoulders after a swim

u.nya.is/kgkirc.jpg
u.nya.is/myiwbm.jpg
u.nya.is/hizuit.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Yutaka doing either of these Phoenix poses or doing Kyle Hyde's paperclip face and pose.

Requesting my dear Anna drawn in Harvest Moon style. Or have her as a cutelewd librarian.

Harvest Moon Ref: i.imgur.com/69DKvbo.jpg

Anything else unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine.

Requesting a tanned Nanako and/or her taking shelter from a summer shower

Of course, anything that is non-lewd you may want to try is absolutely fine.

Requesting my husbando, Wham/Wamuu!
Full ref here: imgur.com/a/FjXbC

◉ Doing something related to gap moe and cute mascots. (Carrying around a phone or a bag with a mascot keychain, being the caretaker for someone in a mascot costume, hanging out with a mascot character, etc.)
imgur.com/a/qnkPf
You're perfectly welcome to draw him with your favorite mascot, but if you have trouble choosing or aren't familiar with any, here's a gallery. I think the lamb on the top fits him best.
imgur.com/a/5h4xU
◉ Dressed like this very manly, /fa/ penguin friend and doing something in the ocean (Sitting on top of a surfboard, lounging on an ice floe in the moonlight, etc.)
imgur.com/a/o098Z
◉ Dressed as Samoa Joe while Kyousuke is dressed as Nakamura, just like in this title card.
i.imgur.com/H4w83os.png
◉ Hugging a bewear that's glad that it finally gets to hug someone at full strength without crushing them.
imgur.com/a/Wxvd9

Of course, anything cute, cool, hot-blooded, or any combination of the three is welcome. Good-natured fight-related deliveries will always get much love from me in particular. Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka:

-Wearing any of these outfits: imgur.com/a/O4Sjf
-Like any of these: imgur.com/a/KgDF7

Or anything nice and summer related would be nice, thanks and have a good weekend.

I would like to request Sakuya looking cool and wearing a set of feudal samurai armor. The kind with the iron plating and kabuto. Holding or minus the kabuto would be ideal.
Here are a few image references.
Samurai Armor: imgur.com/a/nFaGj
Would have had more but my upload blows right now for some reason

As always anything showing off her cute side or her cool calm demeanor is lovely and appreciated.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them and makes sure to do something fun. Take it easy and stay safe. Thank you if you consider drawing her.

Kindly requesting my sweet fiancée Celica A. Mercury.

I'd like to request Celica poledancing upside down in her underwear, perhaps in a pose like this (imgur.com/a/3MPX2), but with her being nervous and afraid of falling of, pulling a face like here (imgur.com/a/XAn8k)

Alternatively, anything cute, romantic or perhaps lewd would be infinitely appreciated also.

Thank you for considering and please take it easy this weekend!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters wearing the outfit pictured to the left, please!

Alternatively requesting Mimi doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Requesting Vignette wearing a kimono or yukata, celebrating Tanabata. Optionally, her hair tied like this:imgur.com/a/oDJUY

or Vigne wearing a school swimsuit, adjusting her swimsuit at the back like this:imgur.com/a/W6NOc

Alternatively,Vigne eating a pocky and/or handing out a pocky to the viewer
or her wearing something similar like any outfits from this album:imgur.com/a/4w3b1

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. Maybe wearing a Hawaiian/aloha shirt.

Anything else cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, of course. Thanks for your consideration.

Head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

Requesting Nozomi serving a plate of omurice, please. Alternatively, her wearing some cute outfit like a maid uniform or a kimono would be lovely, and so would anything else you'd like to draw of her as long as it's not something overly lewd.

Thank you in advance!

Requesting Yuuko at a festival.
Either playing some games like fish scooping/trying to shoot the prize or eating some food like candied apple, grilled squid, etc.

Or Yuuko wearing clothing fit for a princess.

Thanks.

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

Hi WWHD, id like to request the love of my life, Samus, celebrating her new game by holding out a glass of champagne or maybe her jumping for joy.

Some pov handholding with fireworks in the background would be a lovely picture too if you wanted to do that.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

I'd like to request Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK) enjoying summer activities or matsuri, Tanabata and Obon are just around the corner.
Anything tasteful is always appreciated.

Check out imgur.com/a/7ZSJs for ideas or draw her:
- Tying or flaunting her glorious ponytail for it is/was ponytail day!
- Wearing a yukata off-shoulder.
- Drinking from a drink fountain or tap, or offering the viewer refreshment. i.imgur.com/4ItyGFo.jpg
- Amidst salt flat style water reflection. i.imgur.com/oYc9Dr2.jpg
- Pulling her summer hat down against the sun.

Requesting Hisui forming a heart with her hands.

Requesting Diana
* pov of putting a wedding ring on her finger
* suggestively taking off her bathrobe
Or just smiling happily
Anything cute, romantic or sexy would be great as well.

Thanks and have a fun weekend.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Requesting my Yuuna in Koyori's training outfit, maybe playing Ping Pong: i.imgur.com/g5xJIbO.jpg
Or alternatively wearing Misaka Mikoto's terrorist outfit: i.imgur.com/jRj0cpT.jpg

Hello everyone,
Requesting my dearly beloved Ivis. If you're looking for a suggestion one of the following would be nice.
• Since we're invited to a wedding this weekend I would like to see Ivis in a wedding gown with her hand extended have the ring be placed on her finger or having the ring already on and holding the ring close to her heart, while having tears of joy run down her face.
imgur.com/a/sMjQX
• Dressed in a transparent babydoll nightgown waiting by the doorway for me to come to bed already. Most likely pouting since I've been staying up a lot recently working.
imgur.com/a/suHkX

Though anything cute of Ivis is fine as long as it's in good taste and feel free to have her wear something a bit more casual if you find her original outfit too difficult, but if you can leave her black ear accessory with the white “x” on that would be wonderful. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Dear Drawfriends,

I'd like to see my dear Hane eat a big and juicy burger because of the recent July 4th!

Anything else cute is also welcome. Thank you and have a great weekend!

Original Ref: imgur.com/FkQga5F

-Dressed as a teacher teaching the viewer about Dark Souls lore
imgur.com/a/zZooQ
-Joint requesting with her and Syuko posing like Yugi and Ran in this picture in their swimsuits
i.imgur.com/oAm21lB.jpg
-Her in a competition swimsuit with black and white colors and pink highlights
imgur.com/a/oGO9d
-Or just her in twintails, like Nozomi from LL. With some extra garterbelts too?

Requesting Hibiki in one of her X Drive gears.
imgur.com/a/SPZoG

Requesting Tsubasa cosplaying as Sanger Zonvolt, saying "I am the sword that cleaves evil!"
Refs:
imgur.com/a/CHHlK
youtu.be/z3g_DQmjMb0

Or,

Cosplaying as Calvina Coulange, wearing either her J outfit or her Moon Dwellers outfit.
Refs:
imgur.com/a/9MWd0
(J) youtu.be/OHLs2-2TVkA
(MD)youtu.be/tC3MuftNccM

Anything beautiful would be deeply appreciated.

Clothes reference:
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png

Requesting something cute or lovely in PoV with my lovely Inori.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting anything of my waifu Lain.

Requesting Len. Anything of her would be appreciated.

her wearing something like this would be great.
track5.mixtape.moe/tzxcpt.png

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally getting her hair brushed by the viewer, but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting Minatsu wearing an evening dress, can be something lewd too. Alternatively, cosplaying as Rin from Infinite Stratos.
Anything else is also fine, thanks!

Hi anons. Breath in, breath out. Relax.

Requesting my waifu Chie Satonaka in a 4koma / single manga page with the following suggestion.
- Chie worried about user not giving her attention lately.
- worries that she's not able to satisfy user and that a more feminine girl might steal him from her
- in bed. Decides to lead him on.
- says something too slutty in a too embarrassed way
- last panel, user's funny/over the top reaction

Anything else pretaining to martial arts (kicking/ in a Gi) speech bubbles, abs/midriff, side boob, blushing, gardening or Fallout is always welcome. Have a nice weekend anons.

Requesting Morgan:

-Wearing Mashu's non-servant outfit from FGO imgur.com/ycBlOsf
-Leaning in for a kiss
-Being drowsy and wearing cute PJs
-Stretching in yoga clothes

Anything else cute/cutelewd will be appreciated as well.

Requesting my Kobori reaching out to pick some apples off a tree, wearing a short shirt that exposes her midriff and jeans.

Another idea is her in Robin's swimsuit from FE: Heroes, laying down on a beach chair. Midriff is a must, as well.
imgur.com/a/pZuwS

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

Requesting *Hyun-ae bathing or diving in ocean

or maid Hyun-ae

or wearing her scientist clothes

Requesting Kneesocks in her swimsuit stretching or playing volleyball at the beach.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in either of Haru Okumura's clothes please~

Anything else cute is fine two, have a motivated weekend drawfriends

Well I tried to give this one a shot even though you got something. Wanted to practice.

Just answer one question honestly for me anons. Would you fap to the girls I draw?

Requesting Rika patting me on the head PoV style,
exercising in her buruma under the hot sun,
in front of a fan cooling down,
or having a silly dream where she's grown up as a really cool big boobed lady, then she wakes up.
Anything cute/cool/sexy(solo) is appreciated.

Perhaps. Your art style is decent, you just haven't drawn anyone that I'd feel attracted to yet, barring the fact that fapping to other peoples' waifus is fucked.

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit complaining about the heat.

Or her in wrestling attire performing a Rainmaker lariat: imgur.com/a/GUGD9

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Alternatively, more of gyaru Risty: i.imgur.com/J5hjCL2.png

Anything birthday related would also be nice.

You're waifu's new songs are great.
Feel free to re-request.

>Risty

Damn she's cute. I've drawn her before and she's fun. But her hair takes so long to do and its easy to make mistakes. But I'll try to get something done.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, almost anything pleasant is fine

Please enjoy your weekend

I'd like to humbly request something anniversarious with Rikka, since last week was my 12th anniversary of being in love with her. Anything (including lewd) would be wonderful, preferably involving a jade ring, or brushing her hair back to reveal a jade earring.

Or alternatively, one of these two, with a generic user in a green shirt:
-a first-person view of her lying on top of me
-a third-person view of her smugly sitting on my lap

Thank you for reading, and even more thanks to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Good day, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi!

Her egg looks delicious!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and thank you for considering her

Requesting my husbando Chihiro.
Anything cute is fine!

From her official bios
>Philosophy is to always smile and have fun
>Doesn't care if they laugh at her as long as people are happy
>Only family she has is her grandma
This just makes me love her much more
Requesting a close up of her embarrased but smiling face after a getting love confession

I'd like to request a pic of Katyusha from GuP at the beach in a swimsuit, looking at the viewer while suggestively eating a popsicle.

Requesting Hamtaro and Hamusuke sharing a bowl of sunflower seeds.

It’s July, time to save the world!
Requesting Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama and a chibi me in any of the manga’s covers, replacing the Earth with a pudding. Oretama refs: i.imgur.com/ZCzwXyd.jpg SI ref: i.imgur.com/o9fCf3G.jpg
Also requesting requesting my Nepu celebrating Tanabata.
Or Neptune and/or Purple Heart in Kakegurui’s OP style, or in its ED.

Purple Heart ref: files.catbox.moe/yjp468.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting my dear Momo cosplaying as Audrey Gassenarl from Valkyria Chronicles. In addition, I'd also like to joint request her and Mio ( → ) in swimsuits having a duel with water guns. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/EnCyr

Anchor post

Good morning waifuthread, I'd like to request the following:

-Some sort of fun or badass action scene with her. Maybe her driving a racecar.
-I'd love to see her at the beach relaxing in a bikini with sunglasses. Anything along these lines would be fine: imgur.com/a/BOcOA
-Her wearing lewd lingerie and/or a nightgown. Some refs: i.imgur.com/CUCX8XK.jpg
-Akua and I waltzing together at Prom. Lights, beautiful hairstyles, loving gazes, fancy dresses, elegant high-heels, anything of the sort would be greatly appreciated! Here's my SI: i.imgur.com/fZaju3U.jpg
-Her enjoying some fireworks at a carnival or fair.

If you have any other sort of ideas that you want to do I really don't mind. Please and Thank you for considering!

Requesting Hakodate Omiko
Anything is fine

requesting Raikou from FGO showing off a trashy tramp stamp she got done, like she thinks it's super cool

bonus points if she's wearing mom clothes

Requesting Chiaki Nanami dressed as Ramlethal Valentine from Guilty Gear (ref: imgur.com/a/HSRJj)

Alternatively, if that's not your thing (also if a wedding ring could be included on her hand in whatever you draw it'd be greatly appreciated):
-her beating Kyousuke at vidya, or selling a game she made with him at an expo
-her and my SI doing something together from this album (imgur.com/a/odL9t)
-her wearing any of these assorted bunny-themed outfits: (imgur.com/a/novb8)

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/dcg3M) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, hope your weekend is/was good!

Good morning WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi!

- Naked apron

- A recreation of this, sharing a kiss in the heat of a moment with my SI. Optional: Filled with random waifus of the artists choosing i.imgur.com/dcjVpCD.png

- Performing a Falcon Punch

- My SI posing for her, as she takes photos

- A sleepy Mamimi

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her in a cute yukata for Tanabata.

Or wearing the Mikagura uniform: imgur.com/a/kgRY6
Thighhighs are highly preferred, if possible.

Or with twintails, tied with some cute ribbons.

If possible, I'd prefer her drawn without her headphones for the specific requests, otherwise anything else cute is also fine.

Please and thankyou!

Requesting Mai in either of these scenarios:

-performing an L-sit; i.imgur.com/uRD6RKh.jpg or a V-sit on the floor or on parallel bars while wearing either of these clothes; imgur.com/a/p8luG
-making a snowman while wearing winter clothes like these; i.imgur.com/itJTNKz.jpg

Alternatively anything cute or cool while wearing her school uniform for the summer season: imgur.com/a/TeAQ0

Please and thank you.

What are your thoughts on her donut hairstyle?

Requesting Natsuki with something similar to the reference picture.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see: imgur.com/a/ZZ594

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Looks really cute, dad

Requesting Sina wearing something casual, please. Maybe some cute heel boots too
But going out casual or at home casual, it's all good.

Other ideas are fine too of course.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Kagura getting dressed, putting on a button shirt and necktie, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Requesting my dear Ion with very long hair, or maybe with his hair styled in a different way in buns or braids. Anything else, particularly summer themed, would be great, thanks!

Maybe down to his lower back? Same bangs, or maybe slightly longer ones.

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Snowboarding down a mountain with a comfy looking snow gear on
-In spats and sports bra as she goes out training in a gym
-Stretching out her naked body and tail in front of a full length mirror, suana, or pool
-Standing naked in front of a A.C. unit to cool herself down while using her tail to hold a fan and fan herself
-Sunbathing out in her swimsuit

This is her swimsuit imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y

Here, this is for today, user-kun.

I suck at drawing hands and big tits

Requesting dark knight noire hugging a dogoo from neptunia, there is a small and a giant dogoo, any of them is alright imgur.com/a/jSNid

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono wearing a sundress and a sunhat.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

-Requesting young Birdy sitting at her school desk writing her whole name out (Birdy Cephon Altera) but running out of space to write, and writes the rest on the desk, can have a teary face or pouty face, as long as its cute.
imgur.com/a/J7mH4

-With really long hair
imgur.com/a/v5D7u

-Chibi Birdy enjoying a tray full of tacos de barbacoa
imgur.com/QcPSKm3
imgur.com/s8jOo7b

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Please and Thank you.

Requesting my beloved Kafuka please and thank you!

It's funny how you all complain about requesters and their requests AFTER they've gotten sonething. It's like you don't even pay attention to any of the requests being posted around you.

Requesting Cyan:

-shyly giving a bento box with some band aids on her fingers
-with black ear tufts like a lynx or caracal (1)
-with a yukata with her top undone so her upper back is showing, maybe on a warm summer's night at a festival (2)
-laying down in a bikini with her top undone waiting for sunscreen
-with big fat cat tats, squeezing them (3)
-using a fan on a really hot day to keep her butt cool
-in one of these outfits imgur.com/a/XQ36I

Something else cute or lewd is fine

You do? I just Ctrl f waifu name every few hours and check replies

Some artists specifically tell people to rerequest

Requesting Taiga in a cute swimsuit enjoying some Summer fun in the sun, please.
Or having some fun playing F/GO.
Or Birdyfag's super nice joint request idea of Taiga and Birdy having some sweets and coffee at a cafe or some friendly sparing.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Please draw Tsuzuki flying coolly or lurking around Kamishikimi Kumano shrine.

Wet: a.pomfe.co/ykjlzem.jpg
Sunny: a.pomfe.co/ldryuac.jpg
Shrine buildings: a.pomfe.co/uvjrfry.jpg
Thank you.

requesting the cooking of delicious food

I'm talking mainly about last thread with the Levi delivery. No one conplained about their request until after they got something. It makes me wonder if anyone even notices my request

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Kuukaku sitting in the viewer's lap with a cheeky grin like this: imgur.com/a/u9gTs
-Patting her head like this: imgur.com/a/ObQJf imgur.com/a/mW2L7
-Leaning over to yell at/scold the viewer like in this GIF imgur.com/a/oapsj
-In an arm wrestling position with a confident smile and a backwards baseball cap on
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Oora

Beef Stroganoff (without beef)?

Always a good choice and surprisingly easy

Then that would just be Stroganoff.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly dressed as Jill from VA-11 HALL-A (i.imgur.com/778R8QI.jpg), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting my sexy wife Mugino sunbathing topless, either lying on her back with her breasts covered only by her long hair, or face down like this:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2462746

Requesting hibiki cosplaying as the worlds greatest hero, All Might!