'Black Panther': a 100 percent score on Rotten Tomatoes

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/black-panther-reviews-what-critics-are-saying-1082345

>'Black Panther'
>a 100 percent score on Rotten Tomatoes.
>no negative reviews allowed
>...
>seems legit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ylcOQ69b3WQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

black panther being a good movie is like the holocaust, its so true that they better disallow people to question it

Black Panther shows what Africa could have been if it was a fascist monocultural ethnostate with a border wall.

>'Black Panther': What the Critics Are Saying
What fucking critics, they all got banned

RT just killed their site. Nerds aren't stupid and they're the only people who care about a RT score.

Isa fuggen massa pees das rite

Why not make a movie about mein kampf
and ban all negative comments, to even things out.
That would be true equality.

WUZ

I wish we built a wall like china and disallowed these liberal western shit here.

>watching a movie 'cause critic

Only Roger Ebert knew what movies were good

we have to help them keep segregating themselves
100% REVIEWS ALL AROUND

It really is the perfect film

any torrents or strems

> nerds arent stupid

nerds are some of the dumbest people around. This meme that having antisocial hobbies = intelligence really needs to die

>a 100 percent score on Rotten Tomatoes
>no negative reviews allowed
8 days before release, move along goyim. Nothing to see here, are you not feeling sleepy yet ?

The Mouse is in absolute desperation mode with this movie.

I want to see it bomb just to see the articles after.

Name the flaws of this movie that aren't related to race. I've only ever heard ooga booga memes about it.

It's the greatest science fiction film ever.

you mean like the Iron Curtain?

We don’t need another thread about RT and Black Panther. Go fill up one of the other 4

woah the Black Pander getting perfect scores from "critics"

why rotten tomatoes, its 7.1 in imdb, no reviews but is it even released yet?

yes
because I personally know many brainlets who just consume everything that (((they))) put into their mouths. Just like fuckng sheeps. Without critical thinking, any understanding of something, just biomasses. And such SJW shit is harmful to them.

If normal people thought censorship was just a myth this should awaken them. What looks more fishy?A 73% or a 100%?

Ths is insane

Get in here, gents. Operation ongoing.

If you want a good laugh read the user reviews. It sums up to we wuz kings and fuck the white devil. Majestic.

this whole thing is fucking hilarious

Nogs have to prop up a dumb capeshit movie as some sort of revolutionary cinematic masterpiece just to validate their fragile sense of self worth.

Kind of pathetic really.

Big if true

They pulled the same shit with Wonder Woman because of "muh feminism" and strong woman narrative.
They tried to promote it for the awards and it failed.

KANGZZZ

truly a Sup Forums tier movie.

i want to see BP end up on the splc hate symbols list.

You can't win whitebois. You can lie and try to keep people in the dark all you want, but sooner or later the BBC prowess will spread all over the world.

this film should be banned because niggers will think wakanda was real and there will be chimpouts in every major city

this film is a threat to national security nogs are very fucking stupid and easy to incite

Yes, you.

That's hilarious. Dude, this is meme-a-center right here. You can spread this without saying a word and everyone knows what it means.

>64 reviews on rotten tomatoes
>all positive
lol

It's not nogs, it's Disney. Nigs will steal your bike and rape your wife but they don't conduct high level media astroturf campaigns.

>intelligence really needs to die
ohh italy

wtf the actualized the origami pegasus in bladerunner!!!
well the old 2 piece model was primitive but a good classic

I hate their peanut butter cultural appropriation
we have fucking molcajetes and metates, we can fucking grind peanuts which we invented anyways

Why do we have a problem with this? It’s a movie aimed at a black audience. It’s ok if they pretend it’s great

Are not most of the production, directors, story creator and so on white though?

It's another "we built the white house" when the architects and real people with skills and vision were the whites.

Remember: Write reviews how this movie is the bastion of alt-right thought. We can meme this to our side like pepe.

All the technology used to make and publish the film was invented by whites. That's for sure.

They publicly announced they would delete all negative reviews! What other score could it get?

It really is... blacks with their own movies, all their own actors, for their own audiences and hopefully.. for their own countries.

Whites just want the same. This movie is alt-right and not progressive diversity.

Think about it: The movie is about what an African country could look like if it enforced ruthless ethno nationalism, a dictator with only the best intentions for his people, no globalist/jew influence, and military prowess.
Sounds like fucking Utopia to me.

So are reviews of black movies like college SAT entrance scores? Do we need to deduct points to see what black movies really scored?

ITT thread: people that haven't seen the movie yet (and probably won't) who have already written it off because it's about black people

This. Don't forget to capitalise on this and show the parallels to the nigs hootin' and hollerin' on twitter.

any torents?

IF YOU DOWN VOTE, YOUR A RACIST.

We should peddle this work of art as documentary and anyone who tries to argue that it's a science fiction should be ridiculed and shamed publicly on all social platforms!

Lol nice

The Black Panther movie to end all Black Panther movies . . .
When the first Black Panther walks onto the screen, you know you're in for a real treat. It is almost to impossible articulate, in words, the sheer, visionary brilliance of this film.
Julien Garneau-Proulx gives the performance of his life as the janitor's son. Although he spends most of his time cleaning his father's bath house, and he dies rather early at the hands of the Super Black Panther, he leaves an unforgettable impression on the audience.
The music is amazing as well. "Black Panthers Eat Pigs and Fly on Penises Made of Ham and Brown Ham, Because They're Black Panthers" is an oscar-worthy song. This song plays during the scene when Black Panther Jim rapes a toilet and explodes, and unless you're souless, it will make you cry.
The stuff of legends . . .

But the movie is about a nationalist ethnostate. Why wouldnt pol love this movie???

Why? I swear only sperglords think it's a good idea because of this reason. African ethno-states are already fucking failures because of Africans and they are probably retarded enough to ask for ethno-states outside of Africa and white people are probably so retardedly cucked that they will give them it in their own countries.

We all know rotten tomatoes hasn't meant anything since web1.0

Abilities:
>Genius-level intellect
>Skilled hunter and tracker
>Expert martial artist and hand-to-hand combatant
>Utilizes high-tech equipment and weapons including vibranium uniform
>Enhanced senses, strength, speed, agility, stamina, durability, healing and reflexes granted by Wakandan rituals
>Alchemical precognition and protection against mystical attacks

Silly amount of powers.

Or you can just enjoy the movie like a normal person, then you can run back home to continue choking on Donald Trump's dick online again.

and despite that he is still a bitch to Dr Doom

based gypsy

Why are we not trying to get all black movies to the top of RT? Coming to America, Life, Madea movies etc..? 3d chess move is to make everyone realize the top spot is now bullshit. Is this possible?

We
Wuz
Critics
And
Shit

>100 percent on rotten tomatoes
Holy shit. I knew I heard white liberals love nothing more than to help/serve black people, but didn't know it was this crazy. I bet most of them felt accomplished and good about themselves when they went to bed that night.

I wish someone would have the balls to do a Doom movie that does him justice.

It would be basically Galactrump and Dr. Putin allied to take over the USA and Iron Nigress and Wakanda join together to stop them.

But the movie is good, well atleast on what it says, it's literally what we believe, totally deserved score.

Everyone should leave a 100% review on Rotten Tomatoes that says "HAIL SADDAM!!! LONG LIVE THE BA'ATH PARTY!!!" and nothing else.

((Rotten Tomatoes))

This guy gets it

Do people listen to "professional" critics anymore?

I guess on literature or photography or paintings they are trusted, but movies, music, and video games have lost pretty much all trust with the average consumer (video games especially).

if they dont give this sci-hi a bunch of oscars the academy is rayciss

Never forget the 100%.

>block anyone leaving something that is a critique
>WELL LOOK AT THAT 100% POSITIVE LIKE MY HIV TEST, WHAT DO YOU SAY NOW RACISTS?

Rotten Tomatoes can't stop RLM from saying it was an average movie. Keep in mind, they single-handedly changed the public reception of EVERY Star Wars movie released by Disney.

its like how all DACA recipients dont have criminal records

because they lose it when they murder someone

get this capeshit discussion off my naziboard.

learn how to read, Slowy Gonsalez

In the meantime, here is the latest trailer

youtu.be/ylcOQ69b3WQ

Chekd. Big if true.

Blacks cant read.

facists win again

>B B BUT IT CANT BE GOOD! IT HAS BLACK PEOPLE ;_;

Its the movie of the century, a genuine article

added my 2 cents

I already upvoted that crap on RT. Expecting at least 105% from Black Panter.

Doesn't make sense. The word critics comes from criticism, if it's 100 then nobody is critising it.

It must be a decent movie, the director is good.
100% is a joke ofcourse and everyone thinks its another 'female Ghostbusters' virtue signaling. It only backfires.

Got a source for that claim. I want to start bringing this up, but I'll need to point people to a reputable source.