>while trying to save nishimiya from committing suicide...

>while trying to save nishimiya from committing suicide, ishida accidently falls several stories and doesn't break any bones or become paralyzed

>he doesn't even get a kiss or a hug from nihisimiya for saving her

What does he see in her?

he's mentally fucked up from years of being shunned and isolated
in part because of her

It's said that his shoulders and buttocks sustained severe damage, he was probably in the hospital for longer than it seemed. Read the manga, it gives you more insight since the anime skipped a ton of stuff.

Where does this meme of bullies getting shunned and isolated come from? I know my high school bullies are doing pretty well in life right now.

He bullied her so hard that it cost Nishimiyas mom hundreds on ear aids, which was announced in front of the class. The other pinned everything on him in order to protect themselves. He was also the cause of her transferring.

Why did she need hearing aids if she couldn't hear anyway?

just because a person is legally deaf doesn't mean that they are actually 100% deaf

You hear muffled sounds, you're not completely deaf. It's the equivalent of someone that's blind who can see shapes or blurs in front of them but can't clearly see.

>unlikable characters doing unlikable things: the movie

>tracing suburu
That's some real desperation.

i was genuinely surprised this movie didnt turn out to be just another romance

How could you know Nishimiya don't do CHEX with Ishida's comatose body?

shit thread

Because Ueno was there the whole time doing it?

Unrelated to the thread, but why did they use 聲 instead of 声?

聲 is traditional script
声 is simplified script
Traditional is more artistic. They were probably trying to make it look more flowery. It's the Han equivalent of writing in fancy letters.

I thought it might be something like that, thanks.

It's called the just world fallacy and cinema, television, music, literature, anime, manga and pretty much any other form of media perpetuates the fallacy because human emotion just works that way - it's the same way that marketing is a thing.

I mean pretty much everyone in that class was bullying her and most of them got off scot-free, he was made a scapegoat of sorts so the rest of them could better live with themselves.

What the fuck is this CHEX meme?

>>he doesn't even get a kiss or a hug from nihisimiya for saving her
Please tell me you're joking, user

>tfw no chex

When the hell was this?
Also, is she trying to say "Chess"?

Same chapter as this.

WHAT THE FUCK
CLEARLY KATAWA DICK SYNDROME DIDN'T SPREAD TO THIS FANDOM
CLEARLY EVIDENCE OF HOW SHIT IT IS

Just cause you look at the sex scenes doesn't necessarily mean you fap to them.
For me just reading it was a pretty cathartic experience and I felt it gave the series surprisingly good closure.

Reminder that that's all lies.

Huh. Was that doujin set post-series?
I actually didn't mind that they didn't press the romance super hard, honestly. By the ending, I think that Ishida loves Shoko, and we know for a fact that she loves him as well, but he's kinda... dense? Also probably not ready for a relationship like that just yet.

It's not a bad idea, though.

>Reminder that that's all lies.
Who cares. It was good fap

Doesn't matter, Koe no Cutachi was forced shit of the lowest caliber.

Could have been better, could have included yuzuru in the action.

>The message of the anime is that if you should apologize to everyone for being deaf because you fuck up their lives by just being with them

Was it realistic that so many of the characters learned sign language? AFAIK you have to study for many hours to learn it.

As far as I remember, only Shoya, Sahara, and the members of Shoko's family could speak it - and all of them are directly stated to have put effort into it.