Why is Norway so degenerate that their 14yo boys look like this?

Why is Norway so degenerate that their 14yo boys look like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eq8keXo1Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white people are broken

I'd fuck it

how will you fuck it without a vagina? how is that even possible?

A boy?

how the fuck is this a boy jesus christ.

This is a girl. OP should post nudes or BTFO!

Hormones and makeup

uuuuuuhhhh i want to fuck

no way

Oh Sweden never change.

also this shit is pure satanism
satan has tits, penis and vagina
he is the first gayfaggot
stop praising satan

h-hot.

He looks better than my ex gfs

Statue of liberty is of a male figure dressed as a woman

wew lad

exactly

Going to need proof this is a trap before I fap that this is a trap.

It's a trap, don't do it faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=5eq8keXo1Ck

>14yo boy

How in the unholy fuck is that a boy?

Scandinavia.

As a Nordic, I can tell from most pics he/she was born a boy just based on the face. Admittedly there are some pics where you can't see it. Also, the body type is pretty clearly boy, like in the recent pic where she sits on a sofa.

This is what a combination of cultural marxism+Negroid "culture" does to a civilization.

>she
You fell for it

Look his facial expressions, their are totally fucked up, you can see how disperately is try to act as a woman while is body doen't correspond it.
Btw some kids look a lot androgynous, put a bit a make up, gracile body + some time of hormones... et voilà

>she

wow! Better looking than most females! That's scary! I don't trust women who look like women are women any more! Depressing!

Btw poor boy.
This is exactly what pedo elites want, and what they worked for so hardly in this decades.

Yeah, especially up to the poitn where they hit puberty, except in this kids case they medically stopped his puberty i assume, and he has lip implants?

Yo, just so you Nords know, there are tons of BPA's in waterproofing that you all use heavily in clothing, these mimic estrogen. Gotta make sure you're eating a diet that strongly enforces your endocrine system to ensure this kind of mental issue doens't happen with your children.

Years ago Alex Jones said that the elite would try to make a female-male hybrid and i laughed and thought he was insame. He was right.

Fuck I need to move to Norway if boys look like that

Go there Ahmed

Tyrone'ius**

It's true, it's really sad if you think about it. Even less than 20 years ago no one would have believed what things are like today, sick fucks are blatantly manipulating and imposing their own sick agenda on kids and calling it beautiful and progressive. Absolute dystopia. This Canadian kid here goes by the nickname "Lactatia" for fucks sake, as in lactation (milk from tits)

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

fucking degenerate! I feel sorry for the kid, it's child abuse, nothing less!

Would rape

We all know that he ran out of ammo.

I may cry for this.
I don't cry since I was a kid, but this shit... I cant believe it's happening so openly in western societies and everyone applaude.

Made by French Freemasons, literal "luminati" types. I don´t remember if he-she is supposed to be the Lightbringer or some old egyptian goddess (male) but it´s some fuckery.

prepare for Soddom and Gomorrah 2.0

Gonna be a rag doll for bears

Lactatia? Like Lactate?

What the fuck...

Friendly reminder that if anyone in this thread somehow manages to get a gf, it will be a ugly fat roasty and our boys will look infinitely better.

SAD

>those crosses
FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP PERVERTING MY RELIGION REEEEEEEEEEE

this!

had one for years, it's not all it's cut out to be anonymous