Please trust us men? Pleassssseeeeee

Please trust us men? Pleassssseeeeee.

#MeantForHer

what the fuck did these cunts expect?

Fuck Arianna Huffington shes a feminist globalist piece of shit

>create mass hysteria and witch hunt against all men
>men shy away from trouble especially in the workplace
>"It is a huge step in the wrong direction"
>w-wait we still need you to lift us up to positions of power in a societal structure you guys built

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

It never ends

not normally into the /r9k/ style gleeful bashing of women

but this is pure schadenfreude. Theres something hilarious about men now taking actions to protect themselves professionally, that ends up making WOMEN feel like creeps.

>let me work!
>I need you to tell me how to do things!

Women

Women are incapable of understanding the long term repercussions of their actions.

This massive scale, perverted, civilization destroying social experiment sure is entertaining at least.

#ProtectYourself #NeverAloneWithHer

>strong independent wimminz dont need no manz

So so tiresome.

le kek

"I had sex with my boss 5 times, he gave me a promotion the following week" #MentorHer

She's at the top of the list to be swinging from the noose.

the jews knew what they were doing when they concocted feminism. unleash the women from their leashes and society will be destroyed in under 100 years. niiiiiiiiiiiice.

What feminism is achieving is the division of men and women, pushing it to a point where men will feel too uncomfortable to work with women in fear of being accused of harassment. Feminists might this what they’re doing is good, but in fact it’ll force employers to make biased selections, because they want a workforce that can work together and can produce, not one that hardly works and throws accusations about.

But whatever, if we’ve got to learn this the hard way, then fine. I’d rather one generation suffer this nonsense so nobody else has to.

Hey, dude. Could you walk through this minefield? It's ok. If you step on a mine, it won't explode until 6 months later when it says you tried to rape it and makes you kill yourself.

Haha they need put in cages. They're breeders now.

I work between Greece, the US and several other countries in Europe.
Last month I was in Boston, and I was supposed to meet a woman from a company (head of marketing). Before the meeting I grabbed coffee with a friend that works in Boston. I casually mentioned the meeting I had planned. And he unironically, seriously told me to not plan any meetings alone with women. I thought he was joking of course, but he flat out told me it's better to be safe than sorry, and to bring at least another man and woman with, and if possible ask to record audio of the meeting (for whatever shit reason).
He was not joking.
He said all it takes is for one woman to just CLAIM sexual misconduct or harassment and you're fucking done.

i would mentor their pussy if you know what i mean

God No.

Ffs just separate people by sexes like it was always done to avoid people fucking at work. Men will have male mentors and females will be mentored by females.
Everything in relations between sexes was already figured out and worked well until ~50 years ago.

The risk is too great it's not worth it.

indeed.

hopefully they stop hiring women entirely

>ask woman to do her job
Get reported
>ask women out
Get reported
>have an awkward date with woman
Get reported
What is the point of these things. Maybe the dudes back in the old days were right. Don't give these things power, they clearly can't handle it

thanks captain obvious
now go and shoot yourself

SEGREGATE, NOT HATE
>tfw carpenter, mechanic, party DJ and weed grower Master Race reporting in
>tfw minimal contact with "female employees" and earn $130k+ (40% illicitly [shhh, *allegedly*])
I'll see you in the other side.

Im gay and even I have to worry about crazy bitches. Let that sink in.

Your privilege trumps theirs and never forget it. Just claim those bigot women tried to Matthew Shepherd you.

I just took a weeklong course on HR for Managers and there ARE ways to make the system work and make women work, but you have to do lots of paperwork and know all the rules. HR is a weapon, and like all weapons you need to learn how to wield it, and most supervisors/managers/men don't bother because they see it as unimportant.

Bitches be crazy.

>it's not a trap
it's a trap.

T H I S

Trips check out.
Women are the devil & feminism is their dark religion

Stand your ground men, never train your replacement! fuck what Puff Ho says

I went to an all male high school
Inb4 gay

This is the top school in the state because boys aren't distracted by boobies.

>white sharia now

I don’t talk to women at work unless there are at least 2 other people in the room. I don’t even look at them. If I am in a room alone with a woman, I immediately find a reason to be somewhere else. I have zero fear of being accused of anything, I just like using the Abandonment/Isolation dread game on women any chance I get. Mentor a woman? Why the hell would I do that? Nobody ever mentored me. If you want to learn how to think, learn how to play chess and read some books that aren’t “eat pray love”

Hello, my son recently left for guangzhou (a city in china).
I found his browsing history and this is the only website he visited.
could you sum up this website in 10 words?
take care

I'll pass. I'm hoping to become a professor in a STEM field in the future and I can already tell you I will NEVER mentor a woman or an "oppressed" minority. White or Asian male only. No Jews either because fuck them.

#MentorHer
#MenTorHer
#MenForHer
>we need more men for her
thot conspiracy

>accuse men of rape for as little as making eye contact
>wonder why they want nothing to do with you

>Soy

Arianna will catch hell for this
>Stronk wymins don't need a man to "mentor" them you mysogynistic bitchhhhh

WOW WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE!
#OneMileDistanceFromHer

>Ask men to respect women
>They do so and jump through hoops to make sure they can't be accused of mistreating them
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FORM A CLOSER RELATIONSHIP WITH ME
Jesus, shit like this redpilled me on women's suffrage and women in the workforce.

A great place to learn about the true modern world

hahaha i love these kind of articles because this is just the natural reaction and somehow they didnt think of this?

MEN WILL STOP HIRING WOMEN (oh wait they're forced to)

>"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin "You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in "

not in America
I can hire or fire whoever I want.

She was on the wiener contact list.

When gender segregation starts happening on a large scale feminists will crow about all-female companies and boards, only for their worldviews to be dashed when the businesses inevitably fail because women cannot do anything together.

feminism is:
my feels > 800 years of due process

Yeah right
Try doing that if you have a big company

Don't you have to go wash the pig shit off your feet so you can go pray to your goat fucking nigger Mohammed?

>women demand equal amount of jobs in any (easy or enjoyable) business
>cast all male employees as rapists by default
>men don't want a lawsuit and leave
>business now has 100% female staff
>true diversity at last

are women incapable of thinking ahead? The fuck did they think was going to happen?

this is interesting because it's only a matter of time before someone get sued for discrimination for refusing to meet with a woman in a 1-on1 setting

I have a huge company. Over 100k square feet

Fuck off dumb bitch. The only use for a woman is reproduction.

women prefer 3 on 1

You reap what you sow bitches!

>Mentor women
>get accused of sexual harassment

yeah nah, you wanted ethnic and gender segregation cunts? You'll get it

Jewish men are hunkering down. The backlash is here.

Shiksas fallout.

I'm tired of these cunts

never give anything to any woman that isn't your wife, mother, or daughter

we sharia now

they prefer gangbang but it would be overkill in a mentoring environment 2bh

Lay down with dogs; get fleas.

Thanks Satan

What did they expect?

Fuck you and what you "need"

>be dumb cunt
>ruin things
No big shock. My idea for feeding low-income elderly people: for $5 you get one swing of a bat at Huffington as she hangs from a tree. That should feed a lot of people.

Who cares about some gay ass spa when we have MOUNT ATHOS

>men, risk yourselves for no reward

The fact that Huffington is still a right winger and Huffington post is just one large psyop to show how fucking insane the left is all while making a dollar.

Protecting the tribe.
#metoo is the Golem that Jews fear. It's taking down powerful Jews in Hollywood and spreading.

>Feminists might this what they’re doing is good

??????

let the feminist take down hollywood
we can deal with them later

Na. These whores need to deal with being vapid roasties. Let them out to dry on the rope they hung themselves by.

Not even once ThunderCunt.

Not even once.

More than that desu. Wombyn just instinctively can't take blame for something or otherwise admit fault.
Try to call a woman on some bullshit she pulled, you can really twist them around and get them to say some whacky shit if you're accusatory toward them.

This

You give these cunts an inch they take a mile. Western women are spoiled trash.

>mfw

Big dick Dan, big dick Dan, big dick Dan in the Klu Klux Klan. Big dick Dan, big dick Dan, big dick Dan in the Klu Klux Klan. Big dick Dan, big dick Dan, big dick Dan in the Klu Klux Klan.Big dick Dan, big dick Dan, big dick Dan in the Klu Klux Klan. Big dick Dan, big dick Dan, big dick Dan in the Klu Klux Klan. Big dick Dan, big dick Dan, big dick Dan in the Klu Klux Klan. Big dick Dan, big dick Dan, big dick Dan in the Klu Klux Klan. Big dick Dan, big dick Dan, big dick Dan in the Klu Klux Klan. Big dick Dan, big dick Dan, big dick Dan in the Klu Klux Klan. Big dick Dan, big dick Dan, big dick Dan in the Klu Klux Klan.

Haha..no..
#Menletherdrown
#Womennotevenonce
#Twitterneedstodie

might think*

She is a golddigger and a lesbian. Also Jew lover.
Pictured, the love of her life.

It really isn't worth the amount of trouble you listed. Just get them back in the kitchen with 4-6 kids asap

Are these the people who'll try and send people to jail and ruin the life of a manager if they put their hand on their shoulder? I've had managers do it all the time and haven't given a fuck. It's usually a good sign if they'll give you a slap on the back and a handshake from anybody, much less a manager.

Yes, some managers sexually harass, but how many managers are there in the world? When you make the bar for getting a person's career annihilated this fucking low they wont take the risk and if your reply to this is shrieking about some managers being actual harassers (which is true, yes) really just proves you've missed the point.

This chart is a useful reference, what are the chances of facing disciplinary action over something minor with no ill intent behind it? What are the consequences?

.@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision.

is that the one that went gay

Yah it's a way to take away oue right to defend ourselves. They'll claim no woman would lie, except there are many cases in which they do.

They don't want to actually go to court to prove it...they just want to feel right about their emotions. I.e. #metoo

Basically no one will care in a year except the men who are smart enough to protect themselves, further seperating themselves from the roasties. It'll also turn women into worse monstrosities. Either completely blaiming men or becoming senile. So basically like how we blame jews.