Hungary Closes Borders To Most Asylum Seekers, Human Rights Advocates Say

>Advocates say Hungary is only allowing two asylum seekers in each day. They say that violates international law, and is causing panic among the thousands waiting to cross from Serbia.

>Hungary appears to have closed its borders to nearly all asylum-seekers. It's allowing in only two each day. That's according to human rights advocates who say the move violates international law. It's also causing panic among the thousands of asylum-seekers waiting to cross from Serbia. NPR's Soraya Sarhaddi Nelson reports from the Hungarian-Serbian border.

>Things have dramatically changed on the border between Serbia and Hungary over the past three years. Back then asylum-seekers only had to walk through woods or cross a field to leave Serbia and enter Hungary. Other than a few sleepy border stations, it was hard to tell where one country ended and the other began. But these days you can't miss the border, where Hungarians have erected a double fence with razor wire and video surveillance. Armed patrols appear at the first sign of any breach.

>The only way to get into Hungary now if you are an asylum-seeker, like Sheerali Rezaie, is to put your name on a list and wait to be called. The Afghan farmer says he now fears that moment may never come.

>He tells me he, his wife and two sons, and some 90 other people living at a Serbian dog shelter turned refugee camp, which NPR visited, are afraid. "We worry they'll close the gates forever and say, goodbye, take off."

npr.org/2018/02/05/583279145/hungary-closes-borders-to-most-asylum-seekers-human-rights-advocates-say

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hungary/comments/5as6vn/how_are_black_people_seen_in_hungary/
romanialibera.ro/politica/partide/ce-spune-liviu-dragnea-despre-cota-de-imigranti-care-ii-revine-romaniei-391943
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"We worry they'll close the gates forever and say, goodbye, take off."
Surprised they haven't already. It seems like Hungary and Poland are ready to tell the EU to shove it, either way.

>That's according to human rights advocates who say the move violates international law.
what world are we living in
I hope we can do away with this UN garbage and all associated organisations

respect to hungary for being strong and upstanding

why has no one killed them yet?

They’re all in Serbia. Serbia exists only to ruin Europe.

fucking diaspora

Too bad 3000 was allowed to enter.
legally...

way to go based hung gary

>hungary as a boogeyman

what a timeline

>the hun
>caring only about themselves
imegine muh shak

May I come in?
> tfw you never seen Budapest

Why would they go to Hungary when Serbia is a perfectly safe nation without any war going on at the moment?

>Implying this is a new phenomenon

You seem to care a lot about these people, Bogdan. Why don't you take them in?

Don't mind us, carry on

This. Leftcucks and westcucks are absolutely petrified to be called racist or meanie poopy heads by the media so they refuse to act. We have been shit talked by all our neighbors and great powers around us since forever so the EU or the UN screeching and voicing their "deep concerns" doesnt really faze us.

Its pretty funny how we even told the CIA shill Andre Goodfriend and the IMF to gtfo and name the jew on billboards everywhere yet they cant do shit about it. Really show how they have no real power and only westcuck apathy and comfort lets them to stay at the top.

Dare I say it?

Hungarian Reich when? Can a redpilled Texan come??

Based af

You could just dig up a hungarian ancestor right now and acquire citizenship, because we have an israeli style law of return, but your average westcuck would never fit in and jsut get culture shocked to death. The difference in culture and mindset is just too deep.

Sadly no Hungarian blood. I have visited twice; 1st to Budapest and the 2nd to Gyor and Balaton. Very nice country 10/10

Wonder when will Hungary get murican/jewish freedomTM like Yugoslavia got. My prediction is bomb start to drop in 5-10 years from now max.

>get culture shocked to death

The fuck are you talking bout?
H]there is no “Hungarian culture, it’s a slave Christian country nothing to be shocked about

I curse my great grandparents everyday for leaving The motherland.

>screeching impotent westcuck hate

Who gives a shit what you think, hansi. You ran your country and culture to the ground already. We still have ours.

You ran your country and culture to the ground three times already.

fixed

Yes you still have your, slav Christian strongly germanized culture.

Just don’t go about telling people they will get culture shocked and shit like this

I dont think you even understand what culture means.

Nah not even a great defeat or a national tragedy could force your culture from you. It must be surrendered voluntarily.

Westcucks, especially the "muh living standards" ones sold out theirs for meager shekels and paired it with "muh relevance", imperial larping because they still need to assuage their moral superiority with something.

This is why they are so buttmad about the V4, their entire narrative of "atleast we are better off than those poor slavs XDD" is crashing down, when they realized how much they gave up for nothing while those supposedly poor, irrelevant states can successfully defend themselves, their culture, their community, their interests and even achieve higher growth than germanistan. They are royally outraged because in their simplistic worldview being a cuck and surrendering so much MUST be rewarded somehow.

Hey can i visit your country, i love angelica heart :D

I see our cousins are doing good for themselves.
Can't say im not happy.
Pole and Hungarian cousins be!

reddit.com/r/hungary/comments/5as6vn/how_are_black_people_seen_in_hungary/

Not (You) again...

You can take the shitniggers in your house if you care about them so much.

Fuck outta my thread cigany

And now the gypos are starting to show up.
Abandon thread

we're not racist here

Iesi in pizda ma-tii din tara jidanule. Handicapat iubitor de tigani si musulmani.

I don't know about other countries, but 100% of people I ever spoke to about Orban, as late as like 2015, said something along the lines of "Orban is right." or "The Hungarians are not as stupid as us"

I dont see anything wrong with that. The rare negros we see over here are either rich tourists or african exchange students, not gibsmedat ghetto hordes.

Right? We dont hate potato bugs because they are striped.

ești războinic pe internet.
în realitate...

>what is irony
i fully support the hungarians not allowing shitskins into their nation
i wish we would also have a based government ,but sadly they re all commies

and 20000 letelepedési kötvény.
LOL XD

They don't want to come to Hungary, they want to cross Hungary to go west.

romanialibera.ro/politica/partide/ce-spune-liviu-dragnea-despre-cota-de-imigranti-care-ii-revine-romaniei-391943
dragnea is racist

Wow, eram sigur ca e ceva bucurestean, care si-o freaca la un negru.

eram sigur că stai la țară și mulgi capra.
mai ieși din sat din când în când.

Deci alt oras care nu se numeste cocina de porci Bucuresti e "sat". Logica de cocalar bucurestean. Da-i tati la frecat, la cate fantezi aveti cu negri.

3k refugees over the span of 10 years. most of them christians, and most of them fucked off to western eurabia.

>oh reddit has a hungary page?
>that's so cool!
>entire subreddit is "muh orbán"
Im not sure why i expected that place to be good or at least neutral in the first place.

bad comparison shartie, you should see our singing contests, they filled them up with gyppos. German owned TV channel of course.

>european "solution" for migration
>accepting christian refugees wasnt enough
>building the fence wasnt enough
>offering temporary asylum for thousands of women and kids in camps wasnt enough
>starting the Hungary Helps programme and trying to defend the christian communities in Iraq and Syria so they wont be uprooted and turned into refugees wasnt enough
>but accepting forced quotas and african niggers and EU control over migration would be enough

Lul.

B-B-BUT M-MUH ORBÁNFASCISM!!!!

ești un țăran prost.

translate the texts on the boards photo pls

We shall not let Soros have the last laugh

Mai bine taran decat hipster retardat ca tine. Macar taranu lucreaza si face ceva pentru el si familia lui, hipsterul numa se plange ce rasista e societatea si cat de intelgient e el fata de altii. Mult noroc cu negritoii vostri acolo in sud. Va meritati soarta de copii din flori.

i can clearly see (((it)))

din ce sat uitat de lume ești?

Israel just gathered up all the african immigrants in the country and threw them out. Diversity is good for everyone else, but not the jew, right?

Yes, Belarus is nice, good music, decent IQ

nice

He could also buy citizenship for 300000E (last time I checked); the language is okay, English or German for business, learn 500 words in Hungarian and the rest will come by itself.
Ok, you will forever have broken grammar but we Hungarians are to morose to poke fun at you for anything so don't worry

>They say that violates international law

What the fuck does that even mean. How is being a sovereign with your own border a violation of something or illegal breach of something outside your own country.

Who the fuck are these looney leaders that make agreements to be governed from outside.

And people wonder why fucking guns, bombs, blades and arrows really run the world.

You don't even respect Hitler and you suck Jewish dick with so much pleasure it makes even the Dutch and Polish vomit. Fuckin shitface.

How are your gun laws?

Shitty piece of communist shit learning how to suck gypsy dick from gypsies. You ear infected Jewish dick for breakfast.

what?

Dragnea is a good man
You stupid piece of shit, e logica franceza pe baza careia s-a modelat sistemul administrativ romanesc, caca-m-as in gura ta de retardat. Rusii trebuiau sa te spanzure

How can one country be so goddamn based? Rocky on, Hungary. Rock on.

They prefer the BBC

They love all dick. The whole history of Romania is just seeking out the biggest, stinkiest, most infected and shitty dick there is, and then, sucking it like their life depended on it

u mad?

This is why international law is a joke. THEYRE SUPPOSED TO CLAIM ASYLUM IN THE FIRST SAFE COUNTRY NOT THE ONE WITH THE MOST FUCKING WELFARE! ITS THE FUCKING LAW!

Thank you!

its cucked but you can own a gun at home assuming you're ready to attend a sports-shooting club and go through a bureaucratic maze along with asking and paying for various permits and tests. You can carry sprays and gas pistols, that's far as self defense goes. You can kill a home invader.