Has South Korea ever made anything that was uniquely theirs?

Has South Korea ever made anything that was uniquely theirs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_arrow
youtube.com/watch?v=KiLA6Bk_ivs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotte_(conglomerate)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kimchi, damn do I love me some Krautsalat!

South Korea.

Plastic surgery as a rite of passage for young girls

K-pop? Plus some of their dramas were so good that the US has adapted them e.g. the good doctor

They used to have a distinct movie style before they started ripping off Hong Kong and America.

Good pussy

Kia and hyudai

The language.

Wouldn't this be better of in bant

streetwear and non-degenerate hiphop

Smartphone

Being a puppet state of the US

Samsung, Hyundai, LG, KGGB, K-Pop

Side ways pussy.

Soju. Shit caused more than one Korean std while I was over there

>*The writing system.

Kim chi

I think Japan moonlights as S. Korea on weekends.

Food delivery, soy beans

Tae kwon do

Betraying the upper half of the country by joining the beast of the world : America

Taekwondo

Actually we made them

kpop

Nope. That red kimchi originates from Japan, and the white kimchi from northern China.

Just another spin off of J-pop. In fact most of the major media companies are actually Japanese companies.

This style originated in Japan.

Tell me about how intelligent it is and how King Seojung (or whatever the fuckers name is) is a god , blah, blah, blah. Meanwhile your language is trash without using traditional chinese characters (hanja) in very complex topics (i.e. news, politics, philosophy, etc).

Fun fact: Koreans lie to consider themselves the Jews of Asia!

Seeing the potential of gaming as a "sport".
Ofc it is not a sport in the classic way,I would say it is more of a discipline.
But their sucess in it says a lot.They are the number 1 in E-Sports and is not even close.
Their top players are literally bots in their respective games.

It is always fun to see the West delude them selfs they could win something every year,only to get completly destroyed.

They're weren't like Japanese movies pleb.

they dance better than anyone else tho. anyway, other than sushi, what is originally japanese? Many countries r not great from what they create but from what they adapt and make better from those who r great

proto-missiles. korea invented missiles. look it up yourself

>That red kimchi originates from Japan, and the white kimchi from northern China
are you high

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_arrow
no china did but koreans adapted it well against the japanese

No I am not, you kimchi babo face! Red pepper flakes came to the peninsula from Japan.

Are you going to start literally WE WUZ posting? It's always entertaining to see a stubborn Korean steal credit for other peoples inventions/creations.

youtube.com/watch?v=KiLA6Bk_ivs

u sound pretty WE WUZ rn considering kimchi literally defines korea

no, talking about actual proto missiles with missile shape. don't think china had those

lel. if kimchi came from japan then it would be known as part of japanese culture

>Just another spin off of J-pop.
The music we now know as "K-pop" is more American-influenced than Japanese.

>In fact most of the major media companies are actually Japanese companies.
Source?

Refballing 3 teams in a single world Cup

Nothing. MP3 player is their invention if you are interested in.

North Korea soon

Japan is literally island Korea. Their relationship is like Dutch and England.

a culture thats slightly less weird than Japan's

>Source
Start here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotte_(conglomerate)
You will find that many major "Korean companies" are actually Japanese.

>if kimchi came from japan then it would be known as part of japanese culture
Koreans did not consume kimchi as you know it today until they were BTFO by Japan. Japan introduced red peppers to the Koreans.

>founded by a korean in japan

>chinese invented gunpowder so the europeans shud thank them for tht

Look at the other conglomerates.

what else is there other than samsung and CJ?

More like Japan is the pretty, popular girl whom South Korea pretends to hate but secretly envies

basically

nah. chilis were introduced in the 1600s by the portuguese and in the 1600s during the war, korea and china btfo japan

Ondol. Or heated floor. It's legit a pretty cool invention from like the stone age.

Actually this user is right. I came in the thread to shit on Korea, but ondol was definitely a good idea.

Also they had an interesting traditional culture before they decided to throw away their culture in exchange for pathetically trying to copy white people in every way possible.

>throwing away chinese culture for western culture

A Finn saying something stupid like this? My old Nokia 6600 are ashamed of you.

yes it's not like there's white kids who try to act black or weeaboos

They adopted chr*stianity so that they could worship white people. They care about jesus, they just want to have the same religion as white people. Their churches are 90% televangelists, and people become preachers because it is a lucrative career, not because they give a shit about Christian values.
They adopt the cosmetic shit and have no values eastern or western. They will suicide their country before you do leaf.

writing system

>They adopted chr*stianity so that they could worship white people
doesn't even make sense theoretically

>They care about jesus, they just want to have the same religion as white people
k

>Their churches are 90% televangelists, and people become preachers because it is a lucrative career, not because they give a shit about Christian values
that happens to describe all televangelists from every other country. being a preacher isn't a lucrative career

you don't even live in korea. you're just using proxy

>being a preacher isn't a lucrative career
It is in Korea. Just not in Korean churches in Canada.

yep
they manage to bin shit stained toilet paper, like mere gayreeks, while they have robotic toilets able to clean their asses, like japs
truly a new low

>streetwear and non-degenerate hiphop
>memeflag
kys
>checked and kek'd
>e-sports
back to the shed, hans
this

Hey man really looking forward to work with Nomura.

Wrong, mexicans do the same thing. For once, mexico is ahead of somewhere.