Tranny Thread

Post tranny memes, stories, debates, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

medscape.com/viewarticle/885141
who.int/bulletin/volumes/92/9/14-135541/en/
icd.who.int/dev11/l-m/en#/http://id.who.int/icd/entity/90875286
wired.com/2011/03/lobotomy-history/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5228857/A-10-year-old-drag-queen-founded-drag-club-kids.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In the future ICD-11 transsexualism will be not considered a "mental" illness anymore. Instead, they'll create a whole new category of diseases only to it. All this based in a single 260-sampled study.

Source? Very curious.

medscape.com/viewarticle/885141
WHO declassification purpose
who.int/bulletin/volumes/92/9/14-135541/en/
ICD-11 draft. Transsexualism is hidden at "Gender incongruence of adolescence or adulthood" category
icd.who.int/dev11/l-m/en#/http://id.who.int/icd/entity/90875286

I think the future will be a little different

>Wearing girl clothes makes dick hard
>Cut dick to wear girl clothes all the time
>Dick no longer hard
>Kill self

Best summarisation on Sup Forums

They found a solution for this. Unfortunately. Now they're less suicidal because they can fulfill their fetish without cutting their dick off thanks to some thing that holds the boner in.

Did you know that in Iran they are more kind with transsexuals than to homos? Thanks to Maryam Khatoon Molkara, who begged to Khomeini himself.

Don't they just force gays to sex change to remain gay?

I had a good post but, then I got rid of it.

What a wonderful future awaits europe

speaking as a straight man, there's nothing gay about fucking a passable trap wearing a chastity cage.
It's simply establishing your dominance over someone who renounces "his" masculinity.

That being said, as soon as surgery and colonpussies are involved, I'm out.

You say that now; but wait until they figure out how to grow opposite gender genialia from nascent stem cells taken from a person's own bone marrow. True, it won't eliminate existing secondary sexual characteristics; but said organs will likely be fully functional and, quite possibly, fertile as well.

That will be quite the mindfuck for soceity when it happens, and the issue will, with the a rapidy that could give a neck whiplash, turn from a silly issue considered by the mentally ill and mocked by society at large; to a deathly serious matter.

Thanks man, great stuff.

Oh boy do I have a fine little story for all of you.
This is a brief tale about maximum degeneracy and an encounter with THE mistake of god. It's also a brief tale about how fucked up the left really is.
So in 2013 it was time for me to leave the army. I ets'd out in Maryland at the time and began to attend college. Because rent is fucking high, I moved in with some anons I previously met way back when protesting scientology was still a thing. They seemed like cool folks at the time, so it seemed only fitting.

Well we shared enough common interests and I thought of myself as a democrat at the time.
How wrong I was.
See I thought this way because I didn't know better. I didn't know that my political beliefs were centrist with a tilt towards republican. I just assumed that individual liberty was a thing democrats were about since they were all for not having surveillance programs and shit.

Anyways. I confess to liking to dress up like a woman sometimes. Nothing really remarkable about it, I mostly did it at conventions. Hell I always had.

So, my friend at the time listens and suggests that I'm really transgendered. Especially since I didn't really do it for the usual crossdressing reasons right? And she kept feeding me that shit. She wouldn't shut up about it. To the point where she finally convinced me to go to the doctors and get the mones.

You know, titty skittles.
At the time I had been feeling depressed a bit because I had just come back from a high stress assignment overseas (Just came back, ets'd and got out). So I had let her get it in my head that that was the right thing to do and so on. My fucking mistake right there.

Anyways, if I had to assign my mental condition a rating during the whole fiasco, I'd call it progressively worse and worse as time went on. I barely developed shit in terms of bewbage, so it was almost pointless at the time.

Well, then she started supporting shit I fundamentally didn't agree with. BLM, Taking down confederate>

>your friend has a hard time fitting in to male society
>convince him he'd be happier as a woman rather than accepting a fag as male

I can only hope we look back at this in the future like we look back at lobotomies now

modern sex change surgery does wor...

It’s beautiful

>all little girls dream of being sex dolls
>trust me i know i have a lady brain in my male body
>im not just a dude with an overinflated fetish about being a sex object you transphobe

if you showed any normie what the surgery actually looks like, most of them become instantly redpilled, it's quite amusing.

2/?
Confederate flags and so on. I personally didn't see the reason because it's freedom of speech. Someone should be allowed to say whatever they want and as long as it's not a call to kill people or physically attack them, then so be it.
Around this time she chased our black housemate off. See, she is the type who needs an enemy of some sort. She began antagonizing him and eventually he told her to fuck off and leave.
She promptly filed a small claims suit against him. She had us all go in and testify against him, me, I gave a more sympathetic to him story. He was actually being extorted by her because she kept on coming up with bogus amounts that people owed her.

Well that put me on her shit list.
During all of this time I was also undergoing my own personal changes. I began attending group meetings of other trans folk.

It was through those meetings that I realized I lacked the very thing that trans people had: An actual desire to transition.

On top of that, most of them were complete emotional and mental wrecks. Yet I showed a generally cheery disposition and didn't seem to have the whole desire to chop off my benis either.

Then IT showed up.

If you've been around this god forsaken place long enough you know about the mistake of god himself.

Chris Chan.

He began showing up at the group too. And honestly? Hearing him speak is 10,000 times worse than reading about him. He's a fucking insane idiot and guess what? They all were buying it hook line and sinker.

So, I very quietly began to take some actions which seperated me from the whole mess.

And it began when I was able to sit down by myself in quiet places and think.
I realized I wasn't transgender, and the democrat policies were utter and >?

This story sounds fake and it is also most likely homosexual in nature. I wanna hear it anyways though.

"it disgusts me" is a dumb emotion based argument. Any sort of surgery makes people squeamish.

If they were re-atatching a penis (like with that guy who had it chopped off by his wife) it would still be disturbing.

My god, and some people actually think trannys are not completely fucking insane!

Complete bullshit to me. What about job creation? Why breed dependency? Why sit here and stir the pot of racial prejudices?

That was fundamentally wrong to me. Especially when I looked at the circumstances behind a number of the race riots at the time. Man goes for police officers gun. Man gets shot for it. Man steals shit, man confronts cops, gets shot.
etc etc etc

I quietly left the group but never told the house mate about it. I quietly stopped hormones and never told anyone about it.

However, there was a problem: I was essentially working minimum wage and just finished college. There was no work for my degree (Paleontology) and the contracting work kept hitting snags. Mostly that there weren't any with my specific military specialty anymore due to the massive recruiting push for my MOS.

So I began considering other options.
Around this time my parents wanted me to come home for christmas. Why? Because I had essentially been cut off from them. The entire time said woman kept feeding me bullshit about how my parents were wrong, how they were practically evil, and convinced me that they should be avoided.

Like an imbecile I conceded.

But, I still went home for christmas.
While I was there, I would occasionally get calls from her in which she would nag me about something, or yell at me because of something she failed to inform us all of. Then one night she made the mistake of calling me an inbred redneck on speaker phone while my parents were within earshot.
That was my parents indication something was wrong.

See, I mentioned earlier that she had a tendency to need an enemy. Since I was the centrist who showed republican leanings, that made me the new enemy.

So my parents casually suggested that they come back and See washington D.C.
So when we all got back over there, mom and dad checked into a hotel and I went home.

Within 2 hours the fight began and she nearly got laid out.
See, she decided to argue about some protest or another, >

>if they were restoring an otherwise functionable organ to working order, it would be just as disturbing

Wrong. Part of the disgust is, as you say, because it's a surgery and therefore a little bit disturbing. But when you think about what's going on, that's when it really hits you.
>they're mutilating a perfectly functioning organ, cutting it up and then cutting a hole inside the body, which they then don't allow to heal, thereby "creating" a "vagina"

Someone getting a lung transplant? A bit gross to look at. Trans surgery? That's disturbing.

And naturally I didn't agree with it because information that came to light showed how fundamentally flawed it was. So I argued back. I said something simple that made her snap:
"For the good of their own movements (I was being a bit pragmatic and gave ground on the idea) these certain people need to go." She hated that. She reached over to grab me and began yelling at the same time.

Thing is. I don't like being touched.
I despise being touched in such an aggressive manner.

So I laid into her. Yelling in her face that if she didn't let go I would punch her across the room.

She let go. Then told me to pack my shit and leave.
So I told her to eat her pussy boyfriends dick and grabbed whatever I could carry.

Enraged, I was 3 miles away on foot before I called my parents.

They grabbed me, and my dad drove us all to the house. At 1 am in the morning the confrontation happened. She began yelling at me then drew into frightened silence as both of my parents grabbed her, dragged her over to the couch, threw her down, and then began ripping her one way and down another.

I stood in terrified amazement. Shen she threatened to call the cops on them my dad pulled out his sig saur concealed handgun and said that if he had it his way she'd be dead before picking up the phone.

I left that night and returned to the mid west.
And that's the story of how I no longer consider myself a trans person.

>Shen she threatened to call the cops on them my dad pulled out his sig saur concealed handgun and said that if he had it his way she'd be dead before picking up the phone.

Fake and really gay

There's a huge difference between someone trying to fix something they were forced to lose, to somewhat make it normal again and someone flat out destroying their body part to become something nature never intended them to be. Pic related.

It fucking happened. He pulled out his handgun and told her off while threatening to kill her.
I don't care if ya don't believe it. But I haven't heard from them since that day.

She tried pulling some "You owe me money" shit like the jew she is. I half paid then demanded to see a list of expenses owed. When she didn't I sent her a picture of me flipping her off.

This was about 2 years ago now though. I'm glad to be rid of them.

Actually we should consider to push transsexualism out of ICD. Doing this all healthcare systems/plans will not pay for sex reassignment surgerys.

>But when you think about what's going on, that's when it really hits you.
>>they're mutilating a perfectly functioning organ, cutting it up and then cutting a hole inside the body, which they then don't allow to heal, thereby "creating" a "vagina"
>Someone getting a lung transplant? A bit gross to look at. Trans surgery? That's disturbing.

That disturbs you on a less instinctual level because you disagree with it.

It isn't going to do that to anyone you are trying to redpill. It only disturbs them because its surgery, otherwise why are you showing it to them?

I matched with a tranny(I couldn't tell due to all of its pictures having a filter or just good angles) on tinder and it added me on Snapchat. I found out but didn't want to remove it just to see what it would post daily.

It posted in its story about dilation and stuff. Then posted ITS LOWER HALF IN BADGES WITH BRUISING ALL AROUND WITH NO DICK AND THOSE WEIRD TUBES COMING OUT IN PIC RELATED
Those fucking tubes look like their full of puss and blood wtf is that for

I threw up

What about removing an appendix, tonsils, modern lobotomies, or a tumor?

>modern lobotomies

you should see the video of the guy who gets shot in the face and has his eyes bulging outward as he dies.
or the video of the person with the maggot infested eyes.

You are having sex with a man, that is the literal definition of gay. Whine about dominance all you want, but you are fucking someone at the bottom of the barrel that every other man is dominant over, and you’re proving that you’re a homosexual in the process.

Clearly you lack reading comprehension, so let me try and spell it out for you.

Doctors take an oath to do no harm, most surgery (excluding vanity/plastic surgery) is only done to repair or prevent damage.

All except trans surgery, which is supposedly done to let the poor chap live his fantasy as a woman with some peace of mind.
However, it turns out that post-surgery trannies have a higher suicide rate, no normal guy is going to go near them anyway (even if they can't tell on the face alone, once you get a single good look at the neo-vagina, there's no way you can maintain your boner).

Thinking of all that, watching someone give their consent and subsequently have their genitalia cut apart is disturbing an a whole other level to normal surgery.

Also, if you unironically believe there's nothing wrong with mutilating healthy, functioning bodyparts, then you're part of the problem.

FtM trannies are the most hideous things to walk the earth. Made my skin crawl.

Im a tranny. Listening to the Dirt album by AiC. I'll answer any question that is respectful in delivery. I'm not here to satisfy your anger. I will be here to help us find a reasonable middle ground.

>You are having sex with a man, that is the literal definition of gay.

Nah, I'd be having sex with a sissy cum-receptacle. It's important to establish your dominance fast, otherwise, yes, it could very quickly become gay.

>>modern lobotomies
Its real.

a little info:
wired.com/2011/03/lobotomy-history/

I have. I've seen a lot of videos. This is just a lot worse. None of those people voluntarily did what they did. They didn't have the best medical institutions performing it. They weren't being celebrated by society.

It's disgusting on so many levels

Do you think that hell is forever?

>However, it turns out that post-surgery trannies have a higher suicide rate,

That's not actually true. It's a much higher suicide rate than the normal population, but a bit lower than presurgery.

Trannies suck but feminine boys are hot desu

I believe in the infinity of conception possibly becoming reality. So while Hell may be possible? I'd say its equally possible with no hell or a hell that is only temporary.
If you're asking in the Abrahamic sense? Don't believe in it at all. Unfounded belief systems.

100% gay

faggots lmao

>my university has recently installed tranny toilets or as they refer to them, gender neutral bathrooms
>never actually noticed a tranny at uni

Is possible but unlikely that every transgender at your U can pass as the sex they present as.

I know a tranny that opted for the vag surgery before fixing their face and now they will not be able to get the face surgery at all, about to be homeless, struggling with infection. why would you get your dick cut off before being remotely passable? i thought about telling them the vag surgery was a bad idea many times before they did it, but i knew it would just result in myself being attacked for not being supportive.. and now some day soon I just know that guy is going to commit suicide. Fuck leftists for encouraging the mentally ill to mutilate themselves.

I certainly find it interesting every thread I post in on pol suddenly dies. I really think this place has become a social engineering project. Not a bastion of free speech.

I find that to be misplaced hatred. Gender dysphoria alone will cause some one to do such. Though it was dumbass on their part for not considering such.

I'm curious, did this person ever try any piercings prior to getting SRS? If not? Jesus Christ beyond retarded.

How do you know all those details?

i'll be honest with you. they were going to off themselves anyways, so its not really an issue.

nah, he was a 50 something dude that looked like iggy pop before transition.
They have shared every single detail of their "journey" on fb. and it's been tragic to watch.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>I know a tranny that opted for the vag surgery before fixing their face and now they will not be able to get the face surgery at all, about to be homeless, struggling with infection

this probably didnt happen.
The doctors wont perform surgery unless they can prove you were on hormones.

Just straight retarded then. I have massive genital dysphoria and wouldn't immediately make myself homeless to get it. Gotta be able to heal up first.
Though I'll still say that I find it ill placed you blame leftists. We are all individuals, even when we're in collectives. They were singularly dumb. Anyone that doesn't think about all aspects of an issue? Likely they're trash any how.

See I was thinking he just said that they hadn't got Facial Feminization. If no hormones? Then yeah, the story is bull shit.

they were/are definitely on hormones for a few years now. this guy is about bruce jenner's age too.

Though I certainly think it was a stupid idea of theirs to pull it on such bad timing. Just to play devils advocate. May have been in so much mental pain they were willing to roll the dice and hope it worked.
I came out as a member of a group that isn't fond of LGBT. Told them all at the table that I couldn't stand it any longer.

Am I the only one that enjoys reading ”tragic” stories like that in general? Please tell me more.

im not sure if its discrimination or just the city they are in but they cant seem to secure a place for long despite being employed. i don't live in the area myself to know

>they were/are definitely on hormones for a few years now. this guy is about bruce jenner's age too.

Trannies can pass, its just that a lot of them pass as really ugly women or meth heads.

I'll say discrimination is a very real deal. I got extremely lucky at a place before I got passable. Im an ex-pimp. The Landlord was fucking one of my girls.
Had to drop that black mail on him when he decided he wasn't going to renew my lease. Yet had no problem with me staying there from 16-24. I took damn good care of the place and often paid quarterly rent.

I do know plenty of trans though and most do not have their shit together at all.

History? Links?

Satan forgot the gates of hell open again

.comparing accidents to self mutilating lunatics

>showmeyourwarface.webm

kek

This nigga is fucking this boy's ass in a regular basis, no doubt about

Not gonna lie. It was far scarier than R. Lee Ermey's.
I've been shot at several times. Stabbed once and beat by a dozen people. This scared me worse.

Beautiful.

is there inherently trans about speedrunning?

>Appendix
You'll really fucking die if it bursts. If its functioning normally, leave it alone
>Tonsils
Constantly infected tonsils should be removed to prevent further complications, however you should make life changes before it gets to that point
>Tumor
See appendix. Tumor spreads = you dead.
>Modern lobotomies
We still do those? I thought we stopped -- which is a shame, because there are a lot on the left who could benefit from one.

gettin some real child molesty vibes from that guy

its like the weird punk version of a child beauty pagent

Pretty much sums it up.

I don't think they do lobotomies but I know a guy who got a chunk of his brain removed because of epilepsy.

Not even close for me.

bump

>fuck a man
>no homo!
Keep telling yourself that, faggot.

yes....but its because speedrunners are usualy on the Autistic spectrum, and Autistic people for some reason are easily convince to go trans, as its a "protected group" just look at how many Autists are becomming trannys after 2009 when SJW bullshit really started ramping up

thats a boy?

>gettin some real child molesty vibes from that guy
You are not supposed to notice that...cops are being sendt to your house as we speak

>Post tranny memes, stories, debates, etc.

Fucked hot skinny tranny in asshole. Was good.

>We still do those?
Its no where as common as before, and they dont use ice picks anymore.

Hitler was right.

Transsexuals who undergo sex reassignment surgery are more likely to commit suicide. Source: journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

Also there's rising numbers of detransitioners.

yep
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5228857/A-10-year-old-drag-queen-founded-drag-club-kids.html

saved to my fap folder

>degenerate
>american
>fat
checks out indeed