Hi niggers. Bye niggers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5359415/Black-actor-rejected-IKEA-commercial-Greece.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dUnio
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5359415/Black-actor-rejected-IKEA-commercial-Greece.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VjelgAb59fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers are garbage

>'They said they are Jewish, so they can't be racist. But I said it's got nothing to do with your religion or your ethnicity, it was just wrong of you to write like this.'

>He added: 'They say they want a Swedish actor, and I came here when I was six years old, so I don't know what more I can do to be Swedish,' he said. 'It's 2018, we are living in a multicultural country. So what is a Swedish actor? Is it a white actor?'

>"'They said they are Jewish, so they can't be racist. But I said it's got nothing to do with your religion or your ethnicity, it was just wrong of you to write like this.'"

Χαχααχχαχααχαχα based Greece strike again

"they said they were Jewish so they can't be racist..."

Hahaha great stuff there jamal

>'They say they want a Swedish actor, and I came here when I was six years old, so I don't know what more I can do to be Swedish,' he said.
Maybe not be a fucking nigger and be a white Sweden-born Swede?
>'It's 2018, we are living in a multicultural country. So what is a Swedish actor? Is it a white actor?'
yes holy shit how hard is that

>'They said they are Jewish, so they can't be racist. But I said it's got nothing to do with your religion or your ethnicity, it was just wrong of you to write like this.'

>He added: 'They say they want a Swedish actor, and I came here when I was six years old, so I don't know what more I can do to be Swedish,' he said. 'It's 2018, we are living in a multicultural country. So what is a Swedish actor? Is it a white actor?'

There are like 0 black people here

>Fernando, who didn't want his surname published
>Fernando, a Stockholm-based stand-up comedian and actor
da fuck?

Then what happened to all the money?

Pay denbst

Genocide yourselves first

.........why would IKEA of all places be surprised Swedes are black?

Molon lave

Would you want to buy a sofa if a nigger had sat in it?

Does IKEA sell flat pack gallows now or something?

>Fernando, a Swedish actor, hoped to star in IKEA advert to be shown in Greece
>nigger
>Swedish actor
my sides, I didn't expect it

That subtle Hitler chillin in the back. What a guy.

we dont owe shit to kurds

Exactly.
We need an Operation Save Vikings before its too late. So far the vermins overtake Malmo but with breeding is a matter of time before the entire country fall.

No, Sweden, Germany, France, Netherlands, Britain must serve as a warning, the Old World has fallen, it's time to flee to the New World and build a better life

WE
WUZ
KANGZ
EN
SHEEEEEET

I would take niggers over albanians any time.

And you gonna let this to fall into the wrong hands?

one day my people will realize that it's time to get a piece of this earth we can call our own and do for self. I fucking hate white people. I married one in my sleep state before i realized who the devil was. I can't stand you people. I fucking hate your cats and your dogs. I hate your we are the saviors of the world. i hate you need to be involved with everything. I hate when your white girl friend cheats on you, the first thing you need to know is if he was black and if he was bigger than you. I hate your love for boinking kids. I hate you for fucking up the world food supply and the list goes on.

It's just rocks, what matters is inside us, leave behind the Old World

archive.is/dUnio

Kapodistrias create your shithole so you can finally live in peace, not to offer it to primitives.

>It's just rocks

What?

exactly what an anglo would say

>Writes at 4th grade level on an 18+ board.

This story checks out; he's definitely not a larper.

Acting like abos with muh sacred ancestral rocks

Nigger

I like Greeks
They are so laid back and naturally libertarian

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5359415/Black-actor-rejected-IKEA-commercial-Greece.html
"They said they are Jewish, so they can't be racist. But I said it's got nothing to do with your religion or your ethnicity, it was just wrong of you to write like this.'"
This reads like some onion article...

>don't know how I can be more Swedish
You can't be. To do that you'd have to be biologically Swedish

but he was right!

I saw a couple of them selling watches/hats on the beach last summer.

Not it!

They can bring their uniquely European cuckistry to Aus and open voting rights to kangaroos, while continuing to fly in plane after plane of brown people to suffer for.

Dude it's ok, your country started as a prison colony, you dont have to be proud of it. At least it got better when good people from Italy and Greece came.

white people hate you for even existing- END thread WE WIN

friends been trying to get me to buy a small greek island, if its nigger free I am going to reconsider.

>So what is a Swedish actor? Is it a white actor?'

Yes. And everyone fucking knows it too, it's just a collective game of pretend that it's something else.

> I came here when I was six years old, so I don't know what more I can do to be Swedish

HE'S NOT EVEN BORN IN THE COUNTRY AHAHAHAAHAH

>They said they are Jewish, so they can't be racist.

What the fuck is this world? I'm converting, right now. I want the jew card in my back pocket.

youtube.com/watch?v=VjelgAb59fQ

That is a lie and you know it.
You can't walk through athens without getting harassed by some pavement ape of dark variety.

How do you buy an island with people on it? Are you allowed to evict them, or is it like a serfdom deal?

they arent greek citizens tho, only black greek citizens i know are the antentokoumbo bros

*Got worse

Anglos are the best nation builders, we don't have to be attached to an old piece of dirt thousands of kilometres away, we make our home where we want because we are conquerors

>Comparing Abos rocks with one of the greatest artwork of humankind.

Anglos are breeding ground for Frankfurt school even when they try to oppose it.

Should they be let into the HuWhite nation?

Nobody wants nobody likes ______.

>conquerors
E M U
M
U

Without the albanians, greek indipendece would not happen you shithead

Greeks aren't white

>Best nation builders
>All their nations got cucked

Anglos are the best meme builders. They gave us:
>A fucking leaf
>Aussie
>56% face

Most of them were arvanites not albanians, they spoke a language that was a mix of greek and albanian. They also had greek names ,they were greek orthodoxs and assimilated perfectly into greek society.
Pic related.

Thus saith the Leaf

Yes we are meds > whites

>Greeks aren't white

Except Greeks and Jews are the same race. Greeks accepted the Messiah, Italians accepted the Pope, and Jews continue to try to kill people sent to them by God, like this Swedish man.

>Niggers finally realise the reason only whites can be racist
pahahaha gold

Γεια σου ρε μαλάkα, με βρήkες!

>'They said they are Jewish, so they can't be racist.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

How long until we get a Leaf 50% face meme? Toronto is already 50.2%

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAX

>try to play the black card
>get outplayed by the jew

this is fucking gold

Soon brother, soon

>Stop lies
>Pay debnts
You greasy fuck

Aravanites or suliotes spoke albanian and greek. But sadly the new generation is forced to forget their culture

>Fernando, a Swedish actor

Oh look!

i know many old people that speak arvanitika, but yes newer generations arent interested in learning the language

Fuckin Based Greece!

>a white actor?
Yeah, pretty much.

> Greece
> white
The fuck did they rejected him. He would fit very well.

>albanian

Yeah the muslim albanians help the Greeks to kick the muslim Turks out!
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Maybe, in your degenerate shithole slavic subhuman.

>"'They said they are Jewish, so they can't be racist"
>Fernando said he had been warned that going public might stop him getting work in the future.
(((They))) really do control the entertainment industry, don't they?

Of course there are no black people in Greece.

Blacks aren't people.

Read the story of Ali Pasha of Tepelena.

He fought and he was the main investor for the greek indipendece and at the end he was backstabbed by a orthodox priest.
Some orthodoxs made deals with ottomans agains the revolution.

When there's Greece always wait for the Albanians to claim involvement. Get the fuck out of northern Epirus you scum.

Nobody forced them to stop using it. They dropped it gradually over the years and abruptly in the 90's so people would confuse them with Albanian immigrands.
p.s: Stop reading Albanian meme histoy.

>Ali Pasha of Tepelena

Pic related. Why are you lying like this?

>forgot pic

And most muslim Alb*nians and even muslim Arvanites fought for the sultans against Greeks.

All this is besides the point, Arvanites were and are not Albanian. Taking credit for their achievements and calling those that took part in Greece's Independence "albanians" is dishonest at best, subversive at worst.

Now that I think about it "subversive rats" is as close as you can get to describing albanians without calling them albanians.

Not saying he was a saint but he fought for the indipendece of Greece and was backstabbed by a priest.

>said the guy who's national economy is based in prostitution, weed and stoned teenagers

Swedes are trying so desperately to be like America that they cram niggers into everything possible.

I am not kidding at all when I say that literally any Scandinavian commercial involving niggers is Swedish in origin. Swedes sicken me

Can we get caps from rejected white actors?

Based off of your economy, I thought they made up your government.

I unironically hate them for the way they routinely degrade and humiliate themselves. It disgusts me in a way I can hardly articulate

>Fernando
>Swedish
>Black
i Thought i could handle this, but i can't, i want off this timeline.

Blacks are probably 10 fold over-represented in our media. It#s strange that they almost always choose blacks for the mandatory diversity, when there are far more browns.

El atrocidad de Canada

Athens panigiris are all run by Africans and pajeet.

>t. ching chong ding dong

based greeks

Is...is the mafia Jewish?

Daily reminder the fags of golden down come in south Albania and meet with albanian greeks.
Also greek minority in albania is rapresented in the parlement and have greek school n stuff.

Tell me who's more democratic now?

>Greeks accepted the Messiah, Italians accepted the Pope

God, I hate protocuck goblins from the US