Study: Majority of online news consumed by Trump supporters is fake news, actually

>Study: Majority of online news consumed by Trump supporters is fake news, actually

>Science has discovered the reason for modern political polarization, and it’s not Soros. Trump supporters simply do not live in consensus reality, a University of Oxford study has found.

>The study, from the university’s computational propaganda project, focused on the proliferation of trashy news sources in the three months leading up to Donald Trump’s first State of the Union address, and concluded that the majority (55%) of news shared and consumed by Trump supporters falls into its “junk news” category. Junk news was defined as coming from sites associated with low-quality, extremist, sensationalist or conspiratorial content — in other words, the very fake news Trump supporters loudly claim to hate.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>the majority (55%) of news shared and consumed by Trump supporters
IS FAKE

THE FUCKING MAJORITY
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

lulz.com/study-majority-of-news-consumed-by-trump-supporters-is-fake-news-596/

SHAREBLUE IS ALSO LISTED AS JUNK NEWS SO YOU CAN'T SAY THE STUDY IS BIASED

Other urls found in this thread:

comprop.oii.ox.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/93/2018/02/Polarization-Partisanship-JunkNews.pdf
independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/24/whistleblower-dhs-knowingly-let-ms-13-gang-members/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice, Sputnik and RT are still reliable. Democrats btfo.

They are going to study russian sources and demographics more in-depth in the future

> Junk news was defined as coming from sites associated with low-quality, extremist, sensationalist or conspiratorial content

let me guess, Anything anti-immigration goes into the 'extremist' pile

Trump supporters reading news on shareblue.com.

sure buddy.jpg

Imagine my shock!!

That's not what it says.

Trump supporter IQ, ladies and gentlemen.

lmao

>Science has discovered the reason for modern political polarization
>muh science
>The study, from the university’s computational propaganda project, focused on the proliferation of trashy news sources

lol, they even admit to feeding garbage data as a means of propaganda, and people still eat this shit up

What?

The University of Oxford is one of the world's premier sources of science and boasts the world most brilliant academics.

>trusting a field of science whose “father” is the uncle of the man who literally wrote the book on “Propaganda”

Consensus reality? Reality isn't based on consensus. It's based on actual truths.
Science isn't consensus either btw.

Except you're wrong, Cletus.

We really need to Target this idea of consensus determing what's real. Mass hypnosis isn't reality but a manipulation of perceptions. This is a very bad trend.

Rural fucktards BTFO'D by research and FACTS.

Hello, my son recently left for guangzhou (a city in china).
I found his browsing history and this is the only website he visited.
could you sum up this website in 10 words?
take care

>blows whistle
STOP RIGHT THERE

That's the thing but let's keep it on the downlow for a bit so they don't just ban us for disagreeing with their echo chamber.

Bullshit. If every news outlet says climate change is real it doesn't make it real. Consensus is not science. Obtaining the same results over and over and over is science.

You should disown your son. He has shamed his family.

Theory is not science. It's just part of the steps to determine science. Theory has replaced results. Bad bad bad trend.

I can call it biased if CNN,ABC,NBC,WAPO, HUFFPO, the guardian etc are not listed as junk

>drudgereport
>nydailynews
>pastebin
>FUCKING PASTEBIN

Remember when being a """scientist""" actually meant something?

> lulz.com
And here we see another piece of excellent journalism from "Lulz". Trump supporters are surely permanently btfo by a site with such integrity and prestige.
> OP is unironically using a meme flag for niggers
Oh, well at least this explains your level of intelligence. You keep doing you OP. We're just not on your level.

10 words.
Well done user.

this is fake news

Fucking ching chongs shitting up Australia as much as Canada

Consensus says white males are privileged, while minorities get loans with lower credit/down payments, extra points on college exams etc. Consensus is often times the exact opposite of actual reality.

Unfortunately for the trump supporters, every statement is backed by sourced facts from the study hosted on the University of Oxford servers.

> junk news
I'm willing to bet that the news the liberals watch is at least 60% NYT, CNN, NBC, MSNBC, Washington Post, or worse.

Hello, my son recently left for guangzhou (a city in china).
I found his browsing history and this is the only website he visited.
could you sum up this website in 10 words?
take care.

Lol, Oxford is a Muslim loving faggot school that hasn't produced any actual learning in half a century.

Drudge simply aggregates from virtually every source, and only summarizes articles (not just summarizing headlines). Pastebin is something that authentic citizen journalists, leakers, and trolls 'post' on, simultaneously. You shouldn't throw the babby out with the bath water.

It's not the scientists' fault the Trump supporters get their news from fucking pastebin

>every statement is backed by sourced facts

Please post the particular "sourced facts" that prove fucking Pastebin is a fake news site.

Breitbart
Drudge report
The federalist

These are legitimate news sources. They dont hide their bias. But doesnt mean what they report is untrue.

>Science has discovered the reason for modern political polarization
It's Marxist agitation.

>the majority (55%) of news shared and consumed by Trump supporters
IS FAKE
including these statistics
saged

Sick appeal to authority nigger

>"Hey, goy. Every news source can't be trusted except these few ones that I, er, I mean science says are reliable. Can't argue with science."

mildshock.gif

well we only have FOX news on all of cable!!!!!!!
One fuckin news outlet vs 50......so ya 99% of the news is liberal fake news.

Study is true and confirmed.

So do you have any powers of independent evaluation? Or do you believe exactly what ‘clever’ people tell you? For a start, the study says junk news sites are low quality, extremist, sensational or conspiratorial. None of those words actually mean fake. And frankly there isn’t a convincing definition of conspiracy since it appears an open secret is an accepted conspiracy. We’re not here because we blindingly believe fake news, we’re here because main stream news didn’t actually make ay sense. Start thinking for yourself

>yes goy the news we deem as fake is fake news goy this means most of your news is fake not real like ours goy

>

it is the natural state of bullshitting, but maybe Sup Forums can meme something? Like #sharewithyourenemy or #alltogether or even #hewillnotdivideus or some shit, where you dare people to share the opposing point of view? It could lead to a lot of people being redpilled.

Who the fuck cares. Wheres the credibility of this study

>while left-wingers stick to authentic news reports from outlets like BBC, CNN, Young Turks, and MSNBC.
TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT TYT

Yes factually correct but misleading news is "real news".....

These
People
All need to die.

They have killed the Constitution. Destroyed our rights. And now operating under a devlish delusion seek our entire overthrow.

lmao, you all read fake news! says the black terrorist

>They have killed the Constitution. Destroyed our rights. And now operating under a devlish delusion seek our entire overthrow.
White people, everyone.

Meanwhile the rest of us stay in reality in actually populated areas.

Thanks for the links. But unfortunately some of them are (((controlled opposition))) which is probably one of the main reasons they exist, to discredit and derail legitimate issues.

Well played, kikerinos

Just download the report man, it's only 6 pages long. A Trump supporter has that much mental energy right?
comprop.oii.ox.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/93/2018/02/Polarization-Partisanship-JunkNews.pdf

It says Oxford so it must be true no need to look into it any further.

> Muh priest is holy and all knowing cos god he will never lie
> Muh scientist is logical and all knowing cos intelligence he will never lie

Blindly trusting """science""" is the new religion.

Are you the nigger that spends all day shitting up Sup Forums and reposting the same threads? If so, why do you fuckin' bother?

IF ITS NOT JEWISH ITS FAKE!

Also don't read leaked emails and memos, it's highly illegal let CNN do that for you.

Unlike most of you faggots, what I do matters. My research results in articles that get #1 on search engines.

>Science has discovered

>low-quality, extremist, sensationalist or conspiratorial content
Sounds like Shitbart, Drudge and the Federalist to me.

>no1 on search engines
That is the saddest boast I've ever heard.

Thats funny because i dont watch the news.

>>no1 on search engines
>That is the saddest boast I've ever heard.
Are you even able to go to the toilet unsupervised? We shape society.

>The University of Oxford is one of the world's premier sources of science and boasts the world most brilliant academics.

>It says Oxford so it must be true no need to look into it any further.

oxford and cambridge are seriously good at playing the PR / rubbing should with the government / people with friends game.

they may be great at pure fundamental, opinion-less physical science. add some race relations in there and shit gets busy

need i remind ye of this:

independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html

>clickbait shapes society
so does immigration, and they're both things we could do without

>drudge (not even a content creator) and breitbart are fake goy
>motherjones, slate, and vox are real.

majority of news shared and consumed by people that doesn't support trump is likely not much better, it's a pretty large number with the amount of trump haters

Science doesn't back this ludicrous assertion.

>consensus reality

This is some scary Orwellian newspeak right here.

They did the same study, with the same results, during bushes tenure and obamas.

There is very little objective science here. Just political shit flinging. In fact any science that seeks to explain political issues should always be considered 100% bullshit from the beginning.

>he reads news
lmao

>lulz.com
really, nigger?
really?

You spend your day cherry-picking replies to answer on Sup Forums, trying to farm (you)s. You claim you're 'shaping society' but you're just another sad bastard, getting his self-respect from others online.

You're a dipshit and you keep posting this.

Nobody cares if fake news is fake when real news is fake too.

George Zimmerman
Zoe Quinn
Michael Brown
BLM
Dallas cop shootings (forgotten!)
Hillary Clinton actually broke the law
Donald Trump isn't actually Hitler
And other major and minor psyops and propaganda pieces all of which are anti native, anti US and anti white
And this is in ALL western countries

Not to mention top govt officials supporting and introducing policies that mirror the media in housing, immigration, media funding, academic funding, business funding, research, funding, foreign policy, etc

As I said last night, when real news lies so much then fake news serves a purpose, and you don't need a weatherman to tell which way the wind blows.

The Truth is not Fake News.

Obama Destroyed the Black Community with his muslim brotherhood running hard drugs into the US using MS13 Dreamers.

Then took the profits and terrorized and killed the rest of the World.

Crimes Against Humanity.

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/24/whistleblower-dhs-knowingly-let-ms-13-gang-members/

I didn't read your bait article faggot, sue me.

The source is oxford university. Lulz is an academic magazine commenting on it. Happy to help.

I can't find the old domestic abuse list from 1997 by Cambridge....

>>Science has discovered the reason

((((((Science ))))))

>shareblue

One of several democrat junk news sources. The scientists did their job right and made this an unpartisan study.

And nobody is surprised.

Republicans #1 tactic is to blame the other side for exactly what they do.

I could peddle ancient albino aliens to most of the republican base and it would be child's play to get them to accept it as fact.

>echo chamber
>sites a study that throws all opinions leftist aren't mature enough to face into an "extremist" column to increase the amount of claimed "fake news"
Niggers really are fucking retarded

> Every news outlet that is not raging liberal is fake news

Cool story bro.

I wonder how the hell sites like TCTH are even labelled 'fake newz'.
Says whom, by the way?

Academics. This is a serious study conducted by scientists from the University of Oxford and it's quoted in at least 50 mainstream papers by now.

Sage and report off topic and shill threads

Study: Majority of online news consumed by Hillary supporters is fake news, actually.

Duh, most news sites have a bias. Talking about obvious.

>The same politically motivated machine responsible for such hits as: "You can't read these leaks - only CNN can", and "Lets all make rules regarding how to discuss Muslims in public" and others!

I guess they're experts in fake news, so they ought to be able to recognize it.

Funny how you don't have scientific studies from universities to back that up. I suppose you heard it on infowars.

>Majority of online news consumed by Trump supporters is fake news

If this is surprising to you it must be your first day on Sup Forums.

WE

WUZ

Drudge Report is not a news site

You're so adorable when you try to act smart. Kill yourself you disgusting kike.

In other news, left wingers are fed 100% bullshit fake news by CNN and MSNBC 24-7-365.
Fuck a uni study. Uni is an enemy of the American People, just like CNN and MSNBC.
Oh btw, doesn't matter what is fake. Our propaganda and our distribution techniques are far superior to establishment MSM propaganda and it's dissemination. Look who the president is. Haha.
>LEFT WING FAKE NEWS BTFO

>muh mattering
The eternal normie

"the Trump support group accounted for 55% of all the junk news traffic in the sample."

literally one group on facebook accounted for over half of their "junk news". read the actually study.

wait, they linked pastebin for news?

> Junk news was defined as coming from sites associated with low-quality, extremist, sensationalist or conspiratorial content
Based on what? Those sound like opinions not facts.
So based on someones opinions of these sites, they are therefore fake. And what is real?
Mainstream news I'm sure.
What a crock of shit.

so why is shareblue.com in your thumbnail picture????