'Joking' teen arrested for throwing kitten into water in 'disturbing' viral video

A California teenage boy was arrested Friday after he was caught on video chucking a kitten into a “large body of water” while joking and laughing about abusing the animal, police said.

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/06/joking-teen-arrested-for-throwing-kitten-into-water-in-disturbing-viral-video.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fGYfq
legalnomads.com/istanbul-cats/
consumeraffairs.com/news/man-bites-dog-its-legal-to-eat-dogs-and-cats-in-44-states-101714.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. He should be gassed along with Varg.

>teenage boy
That kid looks like he would fuck people up.

What a piece of shit.

He looks like the kind of goofus asshole who would say "it's just a prank bro!" in an attempt to absolve himself of consequences for his stupid actions

>Garratt

What kinda name is that?

Such white trash. I fuckin' hate white trash like that guy so much.

One time I got in a fight with a bunch of white trash at a bar. We fucked em up. All these years later I still remember their ugly faces, peachfuzz facial hair and bad teeth. Just imagining their faces pisses me off.

I wish I could plunge a knife into the neck of the man in the picture of the OP. I'd take the legal consequences. I hate white trash so fuckin' much.

what a cunt

>Teenager
>Looks 30
He's not seeking asylum in Europe by chance?

archive.is/fGYfq

Chad why?

I hope his computer is searched and they find CP

>man kills cat
>media goes into histrionics
>60+ billion livestock are killed every year
>...

Really makes you think.

Get this man in to the military ASAP.

We need more sociopaths willing to fight for the ZOG.

Fucking shill

Retard

Chad gets away with anything. Low inhibition bad boy slayer.

>eu
xD

>(((Haile)))

He's a k*ke

Because cats are friends who kill rats
Chickens are food since forever

Not hard to understand you PETA faggot

Guy looks like a chad.

So people toss their dogs in swimming pools and ponds all the time? Can cats not swim? Did the kitty cat drowned?

We don't eat cats here you fucking chink.

Sociopathy exists, these kind of people need lobotomy.

If it was a stray, feral, or someones outside cat "pet", then nothing of value was lost and he actually did his community a favor.

One of my cousins, who was like a brother to me, walked up to a sickly cat and kicked it like a soccer ball.

I stopped talking to him. It’s been almost 10 years, and I ignore his attempts to contact me.

I’ll never accept anyone hurting a cat.

NEVER!!!!!!!!!

The only holocaust I want to see besides the Pit Shoah, is the Cat Extermination.

cats are pretty much just bigger rats. we drown those shits when then born because nobody wants them. if you dont, you will soon have hundreds of them and they will destroy everything

Also just lol at being cucked by animals rights, just more hypocritical low t moralfaggotry telling you what you can and cant do with your property

Death penalty if i was dictator

degenerate...I'm sure he thinks pet owners are "soy"

>just a prank, bro

>3rd world country doesn't know about ethical pet ownership and castration
Not surprised.

There's people suffering in this world. Unless that kitten was a pet, and thus property, there is little to be upset over. Ignore this slide thread.

that's not how it goes in civilized countries.

He unironically looks like someone who would larp in the woods with the AtomwafFBI or some other similar cringy nazi larp group

>ancap flag
>advocates death penalty for people using their property in a way he doesn't like

Lmao faggot gtfo

>legalnomads.com/istanbul-cats/
>when Turks have more sympathy towards cats than Cz*ch
Real makes you think

He would probably break your skull. He looks like a high t badboy chad

kittens aren't niggers. they know how to swim.

DUDE IT'S JUST A PRANK

but drowning is cheaper than using bullets

all feral cats should be exterminated. Cunt of an animal to native fauna.

(i like cats)

Bullshit, all the czech hookers ive seen have had cats, literally every single one.

>but drowning is cheaper than using bullets
and quieter/easier to clean

"Ma - maybe if I say, "property", it will mean people turning a blind eye to what I do when these threads crop up." - you

Digits confirm it

Sheltered citycucks detected

Enjoy your mouse infestation faggot

Animals are nothing more than property though. Just lol at being such a faggot you care about muh animals. Might as well cut off your nuts and become vegan.

>all the soybois in ITT defending mittens the kitten
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Living in the countryside is even more reason to keep cats alive, otherwise you'll have rate all over the fucking place.
The person who has the most cats I've ever seen is a farmer.

>politics
Take this shit to /an/ where it belongs

Rats*

This isn't the middle ages anymore, we no longer have to rely on cats to keep from getting the plague. A colony of semi feral cats causes more problems than anything.

ehh sometimes in the countryside it is necessary to cull the kitties due to rabies concerns from a large barncat colony. they try not to tell citypeople this because it just makes everyone feel bad

How fucking sad is it that there ar fags on this board thinking animals can have rights or that the guy in OP did anything wrong. Just lol at being this much of a castrated fag that you fall for muh poor animals. The same people advocating for mass genocide, dreaming of massacring every minority they can think of, yet are such weaklings with soft hearts they cant even hurt a fucking cat.

>A colony of semi feral cats
Cats don't form colonies.

who honestly gives a shit, it's laughable that this is a crime. we brutally kill and eat thousands of animals a day and never bat an eye, animal rights are the pinnacle of hypocrisy.

Sounds about white

Maybe it's because the people advocating for mass genocide are a bunch of nazi larping, edgy teenagers who never had to actually hurt someone or something.

There is a difference between killing something out of necessitry and for your degenerate pleasures.

Maybe my terminology is off, I apologize.
Whatever the fucking specific name is, cats that live in large groups that kill native wildlife, and spread disease and illness.

>modern pest control is not a thing, better stock up on cats

>Sheltered citycucks detected
they would probably off themselves if they knew how farmers have to shoot the extra litters all the time so the pigs don't eat them, just save the best, the rest... DEAD

This. Not to mention the guy looks pretty chad. Would be a racial crime to put a healthy young white man behind bars for such a trivial matter.

>The person who has the most cats I've ever seen is a farmer.
and they've probably shot dozens more than you saw
be a good animal lover and cut off their balls
LMAO
fuckin libs

>chad
>"joking and laughing about abusing the animal"¨
He's a cuck who was probably bullied and needed to resolve his inferiority complex.

Only trained professionals at the pound should be allowed to kill cats.

"I had my cat spayed "
wut ?
"Cut off the balls, I don't want their stinky cum everywhere!"
wow, yer a great pet owner, here's a bob Barker award, and let's set up your new nutless appointment while were at it...ok ?
" Wut ?! Cut off my balls ?! "
well, your the bestes murrican lib pet owner, so we know you'd like to treat yourself "just like a member of the family"

>And this is Felipe the flying cat
More proof that only men can be funny, and women are only good for crying

thats retarded if true, you should have bashed his face in at that very moment but stop talking to someone you consider a brother over this is stupid

> When you're a shill-flag trying to act tough on a fucking anonymous image board
Seek death please

> Chad was just doing what Chads do, getting pussy wet

This

Total Chad jawline
you may not like it but it's what top masculinity looks like

Move your line two livestock left.

he looks good so he will make it in the end

What to expect from snowniggers

rabbit stew is pretty good (better than the cezch goulash I've tried)
horse steak is OK
you obvsly are a faggot

>Look it up.
Not really sure how. Any key terms you'd use or better yet just drop a citation in the thread?

What the fuck are those abominations inbetween the cat and the dog and next to the beagle?
Why do people create monstrosities and play them off as pets?

>"Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad"

Cultural marxist indoctrination has gone too far. We are done. Finished.

What society can protect themselves when they have projected 'human rights' onto fucking animals?

The chinese could march over the nation and if anyone fought back, the Americans would jail them.

>It is illegal to sell dog or cat meat in the United States but 44 states allow its personal consumption
consumeraffairs.com/news/man-bites-dog-its-legal-to-eat-dogs-and-cats-in-44-states-101714.html

Basically get a hunting license and say you're killing the cat so you can eat it.

You learn something new everyday. Thanks user.

He looks like a fucking inbred. Violence against domesticated animals is fucking arab tier

Rabbit stew is pretty good. Just don’t make it your only source protein or you’ll suffer rabbit-starvation from the lack of fat.

>teenage boy

Pick one.

>arab tier
Nah, i would rather say it's eastern-european villagers tier.Arabs have respect for animals.

For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

>wouldn't eat a rabbit
>wouldn't throw a mangy cat in a body of water for fun

>cats
>domesticated
I like cats alright. But if I hear about someone throwing one into a body of water, I don't assume that the cat didn't deserve it

Not so funny now huh americucjs

Abusing animals is nigger tier. This guy deserve everything shitty thing happening to him.

Belgian bro is right, dogs are legally considered property and I'm pretty sure all other pets are too. BTW, if your dog hurts someone, you're liable the same if you had forgotten to pull the parking brake up and your car ran someone over.

Animal abuse laws are the most braindead libtard shit ever.

It's almost like there's some kind of distinction you're missing or something..