So... Flat Earthers ? Explain ?

So... Flat Earthers ? Explain ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aBr2kKAHN6M
youtube.com/watch?v=bCc16uozHVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone that disagrees with me or produces proof contrary to what I say is lying. Checkmate.

the earth is hollow.

that's obviously a cgi

That's looks like my dick.

Clearly green screen. It looks surreal, be honest.

You have to only look at photorealistic Tarkin and wonder what more advanced tech for visual manipulation the government has. This whole thing was a round earth gov propaganda.

How far out would you have to be to be able to see the entire circumference of the earth?

I guess it depend of the lense you are using.
I keep seeing that picture but is it from a video?If yes does someone have a link please?

fish-eye lenses n' sheit

youtu.be/aBr2kKAHN6M

Fake as fuck

>photorealistic Tarkin
Not according to critics...

Thanks user.

flat earth is easy to debunk.
if the earth was flat the sun would never reach the horizon.

Oh they have a "theory" for the Sun too. Earth travelling around the Sun like 80% of all cultures in History ever believed ? THINK AGAIN !

You don't need to be a flathead idiot to know this is fucking fake.

Waste of trips

>Fake as fuck

With what material do you compare it with?

So know flatearthers are reduced to the Trump defence ? Yelling "FAKE" at everything ?

It looks fake. I don't need to compare a pile of shit to something else to know it's shit

So your conclusion is fake but you do not know how it would look like if it was real . Now that is some cognitive dissonance

this is the dumbest thing ive seen in probably years

Seek immediate medical attention!

sandy hook was real and the earth is flat

>firstly,,
we need population control

It's fucking lazers mannn, that's how they faked the Crimean war! That shit was all bollywood special effects.

>There is actually a guy in a car in space and that's the real picture of the earth
OP's being a faggot again

youtube.com/watch?v=bCc16uozHVE

>Implying you can fake that

technically, he is right in his premise,
as far as relativity is concerned, in our reference frame the earth isnt moving.

yes every spacesuit is always filled with a person.

CGI

when the universal federation of planets range bans all of earth then you will all know what its like to be Australian.

Flat Earth cucks BTFO

Everything is fake. Everything.

You too ?

what would a car floating in space look like according to you?

fpbp

>2018
>people still think the earth is flat
Holy. Fuck.
>>/x/
>>/x/
Go! Fuck, you can't really be this retarded?? The Earth isn't flat and you're delusional

Prove it

Explained.

You fucking idiots, there are no stars in the video. They can't accurately fake them them and autists on here would immediately debunk. You guys have gone full retard. I miss old /pol

Hello, my son recently left for guangzhou (a city in china)
I found his browsing history and this is the only website he visited
could you sum up this website in 10 words?
take care.

We are guangzhou town rapists that lure kids.

> Digital cameras, how do they work ?

Hitler tried to kill the jews to save the world.

>I believe it's fake therefore it's fake even though I have no argument to prove it's fake

God doesn't exist and I'm 100% right.

Flat earth is an elaborate troll, right? Nobody actually believes it

>what is a reference frame

Someone skipped high school physics and thinks he's a physicist.

Its literally flat in your picture

>toy car infront of a comically bad cgi earth
new low for globe cultists

>They can't accurately fake them them and autists on here would immediately debunk.

So you're telling me you can fake stars on space engine but you can't fake them with actual CGI that can fake the round earth ?

>le amerimutt can't into 3D

check this, and maybe you start to see something is off.

Look at all those chemtrails though

How could we comprehend it when you can't seem to utilize more than 10 brain cells at a time?

>zero satellite
>no stars
>bubbles floating about

Muslims and americans share a common feature : they all believe in the same religious bullshit

The round earth theory is a government constructed lie perpetrated by government funded entities such as NASA and the public education systems in order to brainwash society as a whole to dumb them down so they can more easily take control of the people. Dont you think if the earth was round that we would be bouncing through the solar system? We dont do we? we fly in flat trajectory, you know what else flies in a flat trajectory? a frisbee, you know whats flat? you guessed right, a frisbee.

Take a look at Antarctica, if the round earth theory is anything to go by dont you think Antarctica would have fallen off by now?

If the earth is round Explain this:
Atlas's
Maps
Flat Roads
Flat Shoes
Flat Oceans
Flat Foundations

Go ahead, prove me wrong, you'll just keep regurgitating what the government told you to think.

This is so obviously fake, I can't believe everyone keeps getting duped by this fucking faggot Musk.

It's a flat circle, like a coin. It's obvious from the picture.

herpa derpa

>is a government constructed lie perpetrated by government funded entities such as NASA

The round earth theory originates way before the US even existed. Unless you're the kind of retard that believes history started in 1776

We're so lucky to have geniuses like you debunking it for us! user you're doing God's work!

can someone post a link to glitch that occured during this movie so these faggots can shut up for a while ?
i can't find link

>delicious flat earth

There is more objective factual scientific proof that it is flat than round

>light propagates in only a small cone.
>the sun is just a big lamp hanging in the sky

I concur. Thanks, user.

No it's CIA disinfo to cover up hollow earth.

>meme flag
>says there are scientific proofs for his retarded theories
>can't even quote one

like pottery

>spoonfeed me info cuz google is hard

No

Opinion discarded

it's because it's so fucking obvious that even when person is faced with them he refuses to even check them and uses vulgar responses instead of logic
everything is literally on wikipedia lurk moar faggots

>Solar and Lunar eclipses

>moon was saw several times during solar eclipses and Royal Astronomical society registered it
lurk moar
next

>WIKIPEDIA IS A JEWISH TRICK TO SPREAD FALSE INFORMATIONS

>WIKIPEDIA HOLDS ALL THE INFORMATIONS NEEDED TO PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

>strawmanning this hard

are you sure about that?
how do we know for certain that it originated before the US existed? All we know is what the government lets the schools tell us

>but user there's books from THIS MANY YEARS AGO

The government has been brainwashing society for a very long time, NASA was just an example, in order to get society to bend to the governments will they had to take it slow so as to not tip off the common people, slowly dumbing them down over generations.

This was shot in front of a planet that is a lot like our flat Earth but is actually a sphere (like Mars and other bodies in the solar system).

>only ameritards with memeflags are meming like ultravirgins

>Flat shoes
I lost

wait... did I just read that?

>brainlets bickering, muh hollow earth, muh flat earth, my round earth
there literally is no Earth
t. genius

>wikipedia is bad
>wikipedia is good
>y-you totally said that, h-ha ha see i g-got ya
you are a fine example of insecure cretin

OP does realize that most Flat Earthers are just really dedicated trolls right?

No, you read an identical looking post but posted actually serious (like some other responses in this thread).

J-JEWS!!!

Tip kook

We can still see a torch even if it is pointing away from us, why is that?

You're joking right

The earth is a cylinder, we are forced to live in the flat end of the cylinder earth because the government needs slaves for their secret war against the super advanced space Nazi's that took over the side segment of the planet.Want proof? the dick is the origin of life and it is shaped like a cylinder and the vagina is a cylinder like receptacle. check.

flat earthers just claim CGI now for anything that proves them wrong

its like a religion

He's saying the positions would be off enough for autists to detect the inaccuracies. He's full of shit though.

It's a CGI, moron.

ah thank god man.

>no stars
>no satellites
>flat earthers explain ?
Muhammed ur literally retarded.

Yeah and even ancient people understood earth is definitely not flat. I mean, we've observed proof it isnt for thousands of years. Stop being a retard.

Good goy

Pale Blue Dot. A photo of Earth Taken by Voyager 1 at 11 billion miles from Earth.

Its not the flat earth sun, duh.