No men allowed on exotic wellness island in Finland

>In July 2018, a networking group called SuperShe will open SuperShe Island, billed as an ultra-luxe, health-focused destination where female guests ─ and female guests only ─ are invited for retreats and casual stays.

>The island sanctuary, which will be nestled off the coast of Finland in the Baltic Sea, was dreamt up by SuperShe founder Kristina Roth, who had taken several restorative vacations in Calabasas and Malibu, Calif., but left wishing for a space without men’s company.

>According to plan, the 8.4-acre island will feature 10 cabins with spa-esque amenities as well as yoga, meditation, cooking classes and fitness workouts. Costs are to be determined in the near future.

foxnews.com/travel/2018/02/02/no-men-allowed-on-exotic-wellness-island-in-finland.html

What does Sup Forums think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/pictures/mkl45elekd/8-kristina-roth-ceo-m/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Athos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's sexist

Looks like the squiptare was finally deported from Finland! ahahahahahaha

>identify as female
>go there
>yell transphobia if kicked out

imagine the BBC they will have on demand

yowheredawhitewomenat.jpg

I think muslims shouldn't post on this board.

I thought the island of Lesbos was in the aegean

>No men allowed on exotic wellness island in Finland
lesbos recreated

>not calling the island lesbos

This will become a lesbian orgy real quick. I'm guessing the owner is onto it though.

>radio jammers
>rape and murder them all
>leave the island

should be sued for being sexist and racist. and then bombed

During the muslim raids on mediterranean coasts, women where hidden in caves and attics to avoid rape and kidnap.
Finns are learning from history

good... that shit is going to end up like some twisted lesbian version of lord of the flies once they get into an argument over who has to chop the wood

Fake and gay, these kinds of business practices are illegal in Finland.

Who's going to manage it?

Yoga and fingering let the fatties have it

This. It’s going to be a magnet for mtof men wanting validation

this, desu.
also, checkes polack-bro

What's it smell like there, Sup Forums?

good luck when they block the toilets with tampons and can't get a plumber.

But But But but who will smash the spiders? REEEEEEEEE SPIDERS

rotting fish

DC the white society more and more, day by day.

Wow that Kristina Roth seems like a super over achiever.

forbes.com/pictures/mkl45elekd/8-kristina-roth-ceo-m/

>What does Sup Forums think of it?

I think I don't give a shit.

However, we do need male only retreats. Some remote cabin community where you can take a break from the world bitching at you and learn woodworking by hand tools and train martial arts in one place.

This will end well..
>Six days into The (Women’s) Island With Bear Grylls and how are the castaways faring?

Well, severely dehydrated Fran collapsed and was stretchered off, base camp can’t relight the fire and are drinking rainwater off their shelter and the expedition party trying to get back to them “is lost in the thick of jungle and completely out of water”.

You go, girls.

who do you think is going to build it?

Island Naming Contest Starts now.
Entries must have a name and a meme to be considered.

bulldyke Island

>Lifting your entire bodyweight with only one arm
Mad respect.

Pretty sure everything on that island will be made by men.

Im fine with this, because men and women should both have things meant solely for them. However, this means the left should not fuck with male things.

haha love that reaction from the bitch in the front...

>grrrrr, fucking patriarchy again! amirite gais!?

What is immigration from US to Finland like? Easy? I'm sure that island needs a male masseur for the spa.

Wow. One hand lifting is fucking hard.

FUCKING WHITE MALE!

It will turn into a huge shitshow. Who has the article about the all female business where the owner admits it was a huge mistake?

>Perejil Island (Spanish: Isla de Perejil, Berber: Tura, Arabic: جزيرة تورة, translit. Jazīrat Tūra) is a small, uninhabited rocky islet located off the coast of Morocco, just 200 metres from the mainland coast.
It’s 37 acres and, In effect, neither Spain or Morroco have any claim to this island, so...

>Kristina Roth
>(((roth)))

So an island with no able security?
Sounds like a good target.

>sneak onto lesbian island
>walk into scissor orgy
>no men there to protect them

seems fine, it makes sense that sometimes you'd not want to deal with the opposite sex.
As long as if men create an equivalent, there will be no complaining

Who drives the boat?

#WHOCARES

Yall faggots are starting to sound like feminists.

Makes me wonder how much BBC "masseurs" is going to be there.

There won't be though, because male only spaces are sexist. Why do you think women are allowed to join YMCAs but men arent allowed into YWCAs?

Haaa Haaa Haaa
inhale, My sides
Haaa Haaa Haaa

(((Kristina Roth)))

Oyy veyy.

>*hand rubbing intensifies*

Where's Breivik when you need him?

Alcatraz 2.0

>All of the staff members will be men

HMMM REALLY MAKES THOT THINK

>What does Sup Forums think of it?

Capitalism at work? Like i give a fuck, its a glorified daycare for the ultra elite to send their wives and mistresses so they can get alone time
It will eventually fail as there wont be enough clients to keep it upfloat

Not politics

This.
No man Island will 50% nigger population.

So, we're talking
>no plumbers
>no construction worker
>no guards
>no IT
Bruh. Look at this island.
Wait till you see the f...
OH NO NO NO

Who will open all the jars

He's only half the weight of a regular human.

the level of womansplaining on angry femcunt island would be quite delightful

But what if, it was attacked and they had to call in men from the mainland to stop the attack? Ohhoho, delightfully devilish, Seymour!

>meanwhile men only spaces are sexist and getting removed wherever they can get away with it

Aside from that, what's to stop me from saying i identify as a woman and demand to be let on the island like every other woman who wants it and then sue them when they deny me?

Every time there's a story about some "all-female" event or location, some autistic faggot mutt posts about raping and killing. Why is that? What the fuck is wrong with you, you worthless burger? Do you think it's funny or cool to post retarded edgy shit like that? Can you not control your nigger genes and you just feel the need to be violent 24/7? Or did you just get here from plebbit and think that it's acceptable to make posts like that here? Kys you retarded mutt the world will be better off.

Yeah imagine.. Haha

They're either gonna get along and turn into a lesbian resort populated by angry dykes(better there than in civilization) or they're all gonna rip each other apart because women go mad when they're only surrounded by women

Gather lots of feminist on an island...
In Norway...
Well...

Armed guards

>a group consisting of only women on a desolated island
I give them 4 days before this project crashes

What will they do about spiders and pirate raids?

>biocunt gets her panties in a twist
Get over yourself, this is our website. We get to post whatever depraved fantasies we want to.

>exotic
>Finland

chose 1

>No men allowed
Better hope a pipe doesn't burst or the power goes out.

Anyone up for an invasion? Female only island. It shouldn't be hard to conquer.

Easy rich preys, without protection, don't get me wrong, i just want stealing hoes, not raping old cunts, and maybe get some fun to the breivik style.

It's just getting all so tiresome.

>building a luxury resort on a small as fuck island
what the fuck

I'm not entirely sure that's true if it's completely privately funded

You sure you want to rape crusty old dykes?

>No men allowed
>except for the men who built everything on the island and have to keep coming back to maintain it

Women are terrible bitches to each other, theybwill clique up and tear it apart. It'll be bankrupt in a year.

There already is an island of man. Women get asshurt about it all the time, it’s not a dumb fuck spa. It’s a fucken monastery. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Athos

Yay, a new lesbian resort
>unintended consequences

Hasn't that happened on every survival programme where they've separated men and women into different camps?

In 6 months or less, the entire island will either burn or sink

I wonder what are they going to do the moment Sweden sends a secret surprise boat to their shores...

Go back to tumblr

>our
Just what I thought. A fourteen yro proto-neckbeard. Fantasies are all you’re ever going to have.

A one-armed crippled man is literally stronger and more competent than a fully able-bodied biocunt.

>But But But but who will smash the spiders? REEEEEEEEE SPIDERS

yes and then they send men to fix the problem while the women continue to leech and do fuck all

This.

They were just giving him some space and time plus the video cuts off

This place is going to smell horrible

Like old fish, coins and milk?

Sounds like something that would be illegal according to discrimination laws.

And I'll share them wherever I please. Deal with it.

I don't think finnaldn has discrimination laws based on gender.

I identify as a woman. Now let me in.

Sewerage

>Inb4 100% of the construction team will be men
>Inb4 80% of the staff that doesn't sit behind the counter or does massages are men

Here’s what’ll happen:

- butch dykes will go so they can hunt for flexible femme pussy
- sjw womyn will go so they can virtue signal
- some normal single women will go because they just got out of a bad relationship, are mad at men, and think this’ll make them feel better

The butches will score some first timer tail, the single upset women will “experiment”, and the sjws will be angry because no one wants to talk about feminism. The butches will have a good time but quickly get sick of the drama, the single women will be pissed that the butches use them and treat them like shit just like their ex-boyfriends did, and the sjws will freak out because everyone but them displays “internalized toxic masculine behavior”.

Then it’ll fold like a cheap lawn chair.

>tfw that tranny has a better bodyfigure than the last girl I fucked
That is beyond sad :(

>No males allowed
>unless you're 6'3" with an amazing body and handsome face