Why dont you have a white, blonde, country girl yet Sup Forums?

>Christian values
>knows valuable life skills
>Independent when needed
>Can cook the best food
>Wants to go shooting with you
>Doesnt like STEM nerds, leftists, and thinks traps are most certainly gay

Pff, and yet you Sup Forumstards will say mudding up your bloodline and making an ethnostate by marrying asian supermodels will be the right choice to save our country. Shame!

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3794389/trent-hills-mayor-dead/
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/07/more-texts-between-strzok-and-page-uncovered-lead-to-more-questions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qi5nE4cPFAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"Hey user, wanna take some pics of me with your guns?"

I married on
7 years with her, old school values
her and most of her family died of cancer.
They where growing round up ready corn and the people they where doing the testing for told them it was safe to eat and it's "just government regulation" that recommends they don't eat it before approval.
So they all ate it and all died of various cancers.
Even the mayor of the town ate the corn to prove to the county it was safe to eat.
He's dead now to ....
globalnews.ca/news/3794389/trent-hills-mayor-dead/

Her family didn't like me for not eating it, said I was paranoid conspiracy guy.

I have to say though having a down home country girl with old school values was wonderful and we where in love.

roundup ready corn to be exact.

>(((Christian))) values
Stopped reading at this exact point.

Atheist race mixing jew detected

They're right to be mad about the state of Western women.

But in the end it will be all up to men to fix everything.

Because I don't want to BLACK whiteys.

you might not want to post a rabbi marrying a jew to a nigger next time you complain about Christian values.

>christian values
Translation : cherrypick bible verses
End result : die horrible death and go to hell

>rabbi

If you go on the AgTalk forum you can see farmers talking about spraying herbicides to get rid of weeds in their fields, where they are growing food for human consumption. Gee no wonder cancer is so common..

Because Tenda Spencer's AMWF spam made me developed an Asian fetish. A lot of other people probably did too, so we are very thankful for him.

>christian values
>dresses half naked

Don't you ever talk about religion anymore, american heaten.

These are rare. And the majority are fat.

>implying I didn't marry one, 17 years ago

Because I'm a STEM nerd.

I unironically had friends who knew Miranda Kerr when whe was a small town country girl who had just moved to Sydney to begin modelling for Sportsgirl. Look how that turned out.

>christians values
>doesn't like STEM
it's garbage

What if I told you I'm in STEM AND put together my ar15 from the individual parts?
>No gf tho

Look at all those crosses and images of Jessus.....
crypto jew

I've had a couple. They get old after a while.

All three of your posts have been the exact same pastor and about the exact same marriage

poor Mohammad everything offends you.

Because mine's a readhead.

Oh, and Peter Strzok and Lisa Page recent text release implicates Obama had knowledge of everything going on against Trump.
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/07/more-texts-between-strzok-and-page-uncovered-lead-to-more-questions.html

She's a stronk, empowered woman, with the entire governmental/lega/media system behind her back. Who are you to complain? It's not like your taxpayer money is going towards this system, nor that you're being completely disenfranchised, dispossessed, and disempowered as a straight white male who thinks for himself.

they all think I'm creepy.

Evryone that ate the corn is dead now of dying, the livestock from stage two of the testing trials all got cancer.
Stage two was it can only be fed to livestock...
They said it was some kind of virus, that is why they needed to kill off all the animals.
The farmers that ate the livestock,..... Cancer
The livestock was slated to become pet food.... Cancer

Coal burner detected

Why don't you have X, Y & Z yet Sup Forums?

I actually do though.
>christian
>takes care of herself
>very independent but always likes to rely on you
>hella good cook
>her parents are loaded and have this giant ranch and hunting plot and we go hunting(or just drive up when no one is there and smash) practically every weekend
Disagree with the last one though. I AM a stem nerd and they fucking love us. I just don't overtly show off my autism and instead use it to run a bunch of online businesses.

>run a bunch of online businesses
Aka do nothing.

Hello, my son recently left for guangzhou (a city in china).
I found his browsing history and this is the only website he visited
could you sum up this website in 10 words?
take care.

Boobs hanging too low. Would not bang.

>Aka do nothing
I mean now that it's set up it pretty much amounts to nothing. I do social media management and ecommerce, so it pretty much just runs itself

It's really not that hard, Latvia. Go ahead and try it

I do

Flying is not that hard, memeflag. Go ahead and try it

All the blondes I knew growing up in the South were well-known sluts minus one who was Mormon.

>Live in Los Angéles
>Surrounded by spics, kikes, gooks and green-haired freaks

Fuck My Life

>Flying is not that hard
??? I'm assuming you're talking about my flag
besides I think we all know what's under that flag, based on context

user where tf did you live?

Woah..
Now those are some primo soy milkers.
She must have grown up in a rice field.

Why do you live there?

im set to inherit a few billion dollars. im a KHV so ill probably die a virgin instead of raising 100s of white kids.

im ok with that though honestly. life is shit.

>tfw I did
Farmer's daughter and everything

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=qi5nE4cPFAQ

>tfw I will never live in the deep south surrounded by gun toting rednecks with a southern belle as my wife and no government in sight

Nobody will if these fucking yanks dont stop immigrating

(Jaw drops to the floor. Eyes pop out. Sound effect of, "AWOOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!!!" Places eyes and jaw back in place. Regains composure.) ... Eh hem, you three look quite lovely.

because they don't like me

never have

The farm girl meme is old. Actually interact with true farm girls, and you'll be running for your life.

There is the 1% of pretty farm girls who are feminine and basically like the white equivalent of Asian women. The other 99%? They turn into whales by age 35, or by the time they have kids, whichever comes first.

Southern belles (not necessarily farm girls) are well-mannered and I totally understand the fetish for them. But most farm girls are not necessarily Southern belles. Big difference.

Because they don't exist? Stop posting these shits threads.

You don't have to be lonely at farmersonly.com

I had one, she was a vapid cunt. She couldn't hold a job or stay focused enough to stay in university. She relied on her wealthy family for support. She was so financially irresponsible that they had to take away her debit amd credit cards and literally dole money out to her in $20 increments.

Wtf happened to that cat!??

Idaho boy, can confirm. All the cute ones get scooped by chads in high school. Now that I'm 28 the only way to get one is to cuck out and be a step dad fuck that

I've yet to meet a woman who's angry about the ridiculous restrictions on gun ownership