Why is this book considered fiction?

Other urls found in this thread:

aldebaranvideo.tv/index.php?post/William-Luther-Pierce-The-Turner-Diaries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

for the shower scene

It has overly easy and unrealistic logistics

Because it is retarded and pulls out something VERY extreme - not only wiping out non-whites in the US, but also nuke the whole fucking earth to remove non-whites in other continents.

give examples

I heard Hunter is better.

I read this in one sitting. Real page turner.

the violence builds up.
the nukes are the final step.

No, you retard, in the book, non-whites in other countries didn't do anything nor didn't threaten to do anything against whites, yet they just nuked the whole world because, you know, for "cleansing".

it's a preventive measure.
you wouldn't let your enemies get to the technological development that would give them the possibility to strike you, no?
the americans would had nuked the soviets if the latter did not have nukes.

I just finished it about a week ago. I found an audiobook narrated by William L Pierce online and listened to it that way. I really enjoyed listening to the inner workings of the order and all the cosmotheist elements. Pierce's kike impression is also hilarious.

Link?

How are blacks in Africa different from blacks in America?

aldebaranvideo.tv/index.php?post/William-Luther-Pierce-The-Turner-Diaries

The whole audiobook is about 10:04:01 long it was definitely worth a listen. In my opinion though I suggest you read SIEGE by James Mason beforehand because it lays down some of the ideas that were present in The Turner Diaries.

I find the book lazy in some aspects, for example when Turner joins the secret order he supposedly gets told the 'truth' that is meant to confirm and support the motives of the organisation, however none of the contents of this truth are told. Is the reader going to have to just accept that the 'truth' is true and real despite not hearing a word of it? it also is pretty lazy in the characters, all the villains are stereotypes in every sense, there are none which aren't more than a Sup Forums caricature.

You can also find it on Youtube, at-least I did when I listened to it

checked
Also it's been awhile but if I remember the reason other countries were nuked is because they were US vassal states during the cold war scenario which this book is set. The organisation only nuked Russia, New York and Israel, this ignited a nuclear war with the US government and Russia which in turn led to other countries being destroyed.
If I also remember correctly Turner describes Europe as being pretty much the same as the US.

It is fiction because it is fiction.
Do you understand the difference between fact and fiction? This isn't some fucking biography.

camp of the saints >>>>>>>>> this trash book

In my opinion the concept of the order relates to Pierce's concept of cosmotheism.

I read it over like 2 to 3 days. You're right.

Wouldn't need to nuke anymore. Can kinetic bombardment them all. No radioactive fallout. Just clean slates ready for white expansion.

This user gets it.

Perhaps, but as a standalone book it would help to at-least explain a-little instead of leaving the reader lost. If there is a truth, tell the reader, otherwise they won't believe there is a truth and makes everything even more unreal and unjustifiable.

because of romanian education

I agree with your point there. I've had prior knowledge of this idea beforehand because I like to listen to his radio recordings on YouTube well before I read this. I also feel that some workings of the Organization not just the order need some prior understanding as well.