Why have Whites treated Black people like Shit throughout History?

Fucking unfair, cruel and needs payback. I used to think the "slave reperations" was all bullshit, but looking back at RECENT history (like 1900s even), white Americans were really cruel pieces of shit who acted insanely animalistic and evil to Blacks in particular without reason. I've changed my mind about everything. THIS is the real redpill. Blacks should butcher you assholes all.

I used to believe the opposite. But now, I'm more firmly convinced than ever, the so-called "reason" why blacks are criminal and behave like it is because of decades of insanely evil abuse from the white man's part. The same way children became homosexual fags when their abusive father rape the shit out of them, the same way a priviledged white piece of shit abuses and treats blacks like shit for 300 freaking years in America until like 50 years ago.

>Insane amount of Proofs proving this
1. huffingtonpost.com/alexandros-orphanides/the-dehumanization-of-black-children_b_7581404.html
2. nashvillepublicradio.org/post/graduate-first-integrated-class-south-talks-desegregation-tennessee-teachers#stream/0
3. teachersinstitute.yale.edu/curriculum/units/1979/2/79.02.04.x.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pY2VEPC0eW0&t=1470s
theinjusticefile.blogspot.de/2011/03/african-american-atrocities-from-1900.html
businessinsider.in/Scientists-Identify-3-Reasons-Why-Attractive-People-Make-More-Money/articleshow/45102751.cms
youtube.com/results?search_query=dr tony martin jews
cnbc.com/2017/11/02/attractive-people-have-a-harder-time-getting-less-desirable-jobs-because-hiring-managers-feel-bad-for-them.html
quora.com/Does-the-presence-of-melanin-in-skin-correlate-to-aggressiveness-in-behavior
miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We didn't treat them half badly enough. We should have done to Africa what we did in north America

but none of the modern day nogs were ever abused

they are mommy coddled their whole lives and told they could do no wrong, and a jewish public defender is always willing to fight for them in court

Whites treat blacks with gloved hands.
You're out of your mind.
If anything we give them too much and treat them too well.
Now we're doing it at our own expense.
Go find a street to shit in.

I'm curious, how did blacks behave between 1865 and 1915?

Anything like they do now? Better or worse?

>wtf is wrong with you people
>blows runny curry shit all over public street

Face it, OP... there just isn't enough black cock to go around. They're being killed by police n stuff. We need to bring back slavery so we can stock up on BBC in case there's a big crash

Daily reminder that blacks who have never interacted with whites are savage orcs who dismember each other for the slightest perceived wrong.

Why can’t indians poo in the loo?

>flag

This is bait

They acted a lot better in the old days than today. And that's ironically because they were suffering. Negroes only are criminal now because they're spoiled by government welfare and looked contemptuously by everyone else, especially dirty white bullies. So they make the best of it back then. Unfortunately now, spoiling people with FREE things always makes a man worse

youtube.com/watch?v=pY2VEPC0eW0&t=1470s

That's our problem, yes. But its much less than how it was before. What you've done to black people in the past though, is unforgiveable. And I used to hate niggers a few months back. Man have my eyes been opened. Cruel assholes need to be paid back the suffering they've caused

Are you larping or just an idiot? Blacks were the first to enslave blacks. The worst thing whites have ever done was free them from slavery.

Becouse black people shit.

>Whites treat blacks with gloved hands.

lynching niggers for the past 200 years for crimes like 95% didn't even do is treating them with "gloved hands"?
Beating up nigger children when they got good grades in school is treating them with "gloved hands"?
Ganging up against local nigger communities and ruining them for your amusement or rivalry as history has recorded is fucking treating them with gloved hands?

Don't give me shit anymore. I've had it. Just plain FUCK YOU, you evil, evil person.

I was redpilled about PTSD. The debiliting mental illness of veterans are applicable to most inner-city kids, usually black or brown. Abandonment issues, plus seeing lives destroyed by drugs, hearing your race was enslaved from an early age, and seeing murder as often as they do.

Saw a documentary about a support group, most of the kids were there because they witnessed a friend killed, stabbed in the face with a screwdriver. They witnessed police brutality often, making them distrusting of authority figures or people who could help them.

I can understand it a little better now. The mentality of "Why should I work hard? Why should I do well in school? Why should I try to lead a law-abiding life, when they're going to kill me anyway?"

You mean we wuz orcs n sheeit?

For them it's perfectly reasonable, it's normalized, blacks are dumb, violent, etc...

They don't realize that if you treat people like shit they react badly, that part of the equation it's hidden or it doesn't exist, as it's blocked by their own enlightened intelligence.

We use that same mechanism to redpill them.

>Blacks were the first to enslave blacks
>deflecting the issue this hard
Sure the African enslaving each other was bad BUT Doesn't matter motherfucker because their slavery wasn't RACE-BASED and as hideously bitter and dehumanizing like in America. You weren't born in to slavery in Africa just by being born black (unlike in America, where free blacks were re-enslaved for whenever whites PLEASED). In Africa, they weren't ever LYNCHED for baseless criminal accusations that ultimately mounted up to suspicion for them being simply fucking black. You weren't treated like a subhuman SIMPLY for being Black even if you were a slave in Africa. Your entire black race wouldn't be treated as a torture-toy for whites to abuse and mistreat for their amusement/other reasons unlike how it was BACK IN AFRICA.

>The worst thing whites have ever done was free them from slavery

*Christians. It was good CHRISTIAN men and women who did the majority of work to get abolishment of slavery, both in America and Britain.

>worst thing a man can do is to free another man of a different race from slavery

You are a wicked piece of shit. Fuck you. You need to be born and enslaved back in the 1800s. That would serve a piece of shit like you well.

>For them it's perfectly reasonable, it's normalized, blacks are dumb, violent, etc...

In other words, you think blacks are dumb subhumans who are incapable of deeply experiencing feelings, pain and suffering like every other human being on the planet?

>They don't realize that if you treat people like shit they react badly, that part of the equation it's hidden or it doesn't exist, as it's blocked by their own enlightened intelligence.

Horseshit. That's NOT a racial truth. Assuming your claim is true then what about the barbaric Vikings, Aztecs and other violent, brute-ish tribal people of their times? Are they also violent subhumans that you can somehow rationalize is "okay" to abuse and mistreat? Or is it just blacks because they look dark and ugly to you? Genuinely asking.

THIS is exactly what I'm talking about. Thank you. Sometimes, people just jump into conclusions and just go "ugh dumb nigger, they are the problem. They biologically inferior. Let's torture them 4fun cuz they ruin shit" and focus on their own shitty uninformed worldview that forms judgements about everything yet they won't take a fucking minute to explore the other side or opposite beliefs that contradict their views in legitimate ways.

Who gives a fuck faggot? We are supreme mortal beings, we are over the beasts of this world. God said so himself.

>Sure the African enslaving each other was bad BUT Doesn't matter motherfucker because their slavery wasn't RACE-BASED?

So, they practised 'good' slavery? Fuck off iqbal!

This is less than 60 years ago, excluding the current decade even.

Grossly unfair, injust lynchings and exploitations of niggers used to happen in 1950s do you think people should just sweep it under the rug? That somehow
>Let's forget that I murdered your wife and kids, lets be friends now ok
is going to work on people who have been treated like shit?

>they are mommy coddled
Another thing that you can thank the welfare system for. If you look a little more back in history, barely any nigger was acting as they do now. They believed in EARNIN and LEARNIN like most middle class people do nowadays. Even the blacks fighting for civil rights back in the old days had these decent views. The welfare system has spoiled the poor Negro and made him a brat. And the history of white cruelty to his folk just makes him angrier

They can always leave to a place willing to treat them better. In fact, whites do it all the time, much to the chagrin of blacks.

>www.huffingtonpost.com

uhhmmm.... are you ok?

you, out of all people should understand (india being a caste system)
people are not equal, if you can even consider niggers as human.

>whitey turned blacks into literally retarded violent animals with no self awareness
>some hundreds of years ago according to my rabbi something happened and that's why blacks today should continue being retarded animals
You should be thrown into ghetto for life, you'd stop coming up with your idiotic justifications and would not last a day not hating them, shitskin trash.

just a prank bro

>lynchings and exploitations of niggers used to happen in 1950s

More whites died at the hands of niggers in 2017 than niggers died at the hands of whites during, the 50's, 60's, and 70's! Fuck off iqbal!

They were lynched for raping, murdering, and stealing.

>We are supreme mortal beings, we are over the beasts of this world

>We can abuse and mistreat whoever the fuck we want and get away with it
That just makes you an evil piece of shit. And thankfully, God made hell for your kind of folk

>So, they practised 'good' slavery?
Stop putting words in my mouth headass. Their slavery was also pretty fucking barbaric but it wasn't the systematic abuse like the kind you find on a racial parasite draining the racial wellbeing of another race for its own advantage of its own particular in-group (in this case, you American whites)

It doesn't take a genius to figure it out either, fucktard. It's just that you don't like taking responsibility for your races actions the same way you accuse criminal niggers of doing

First of all basically every group in the past was victim and perpetrator of slavery.

Second you were never a slave and no whity today is a slave owner.

Third whity stopped slaver well before anyone else stopped including blacks.

Conclusion: You crying around because of stuff that DIDNT happen to you and that no living person today is responsible for...and then even demanding money makes you look like a goddamn retard.
Ever asked yourself why you don't hear whity crying around about the Islamic slave trade in Europe that was longer, more brutal and with more victims than whatever shit your ancestors had to deal with ?
Its because its in the past, it didn't happen to us and we don't need pathetic excuses for our failures, grow up dude.

POO

>Their slavery was also pretty fucking barbaric but it wasn't the systematic abuse

You're a fucking retard shit stirrer! 'Wasn't systematic'? Read a fucking book! [pic related]

*ACCUSATIONS of raping, murdering, and stealing.
Because C L E A R L Y, everyone would believe the word of some beautiful, innocent looking white man who accuses some dark, ugly poor nigger whether the white man's accusation had substance or not (pic related, also OP pic)

>Read a fucking book!

Woah there lets not go too crazy if it isn't in the diversity training and late night comedy shows it didtn really happen lololl

>animalistic and evil to Blacks in particular without reason.

You're a fucking kike liar. Whites don't act evil without reason. Look around you and you'll only see whites acting evil in jewish propaganda and media. In reality whites are dramatically more benevolent and benign. Liveleak is full of niggers acting like animals, chasing eachother with machetes and exhibit the most primitive animilistic violent and tribal behaviors.

Read this:
theinjusticefile.blogspot.de/2011/03/african-american-atrocities-from-1900.html

Hmm. Okay. I guess that makes sense. But two wrongs don't make a right dummy. Way to miss the point

Miss the point? It was the white-man who cleared smallpox from this earth! niggers and shitskins like you should be grateful! You owe us!

Mr. Dumbass,
did it ever occur to you that blacks were being justifiably lynched because of their criminal and savage behavior and inability to exist in the societal constraints of western civilization? Most deserved it just as today!

>You're a fucking kike liar.

No, YOU are fucking kike liar. You act as if whites are these benevolent angels and niggers are born evil subhumans. All I pointed was that there IS CREDIBILITY to a niggers hatred of whites. AND THERE FUCKING IS. How much of a fucktard do you have to be to not realize their two legitimate sides to this thing.

>gurr gurr white did nuthin bad to niggers its the niggers who bad to whites!
>gurr gurr blacks did nuthin bad to whites its the whites who did bad to niggers!

It goes both ways and you can't have it one way, YOU hypocritical piece of shit

Why is everywhere black are a shithole doe?

shut up nigger

The real redpill is that is all blacks deserve. Every other race on the planet finds them disgusting.

Nobody owes you fucking anything. Indians and Arabs made Maths, the Chinese made the first rockets where the fuck is your debt then? And there are numerous nationalities of different races making great scientific and technological discoveries each day. Why don't you owe them! Dumb fucking hypocrite

Mr.Dipshit,
did it ever occur to you to even read my OP pic of info regarding that shit argument of yours. See

Because the blacks started it

Because of DARK SKIN. This is the biggest redpill of them all: Dark skin makes people (indirectly) shittier and lower than light-skinned people. It's that way in EVERY society. India, China, Korea, Argentina, Brazil, SKIN COLOR DECIDES SUPERIORITY

>Light-skinned Chinese/Indians/Other-race = Richer, more educated, more civilized people
o
>Dark-skinned Chinese/Indians/Other-race = Poorer, more criminal, more savage, more abused and mistreated innocent people

THIS IS THE GREATEST RED-PILL OF THEM ALL: Outward Appearance: Beauty, Looks, decides a large part of your fate.
There's so much proof:
businessinsider.in/Scientists-Identify-3-Reasons-Why-Attractive-People-Make-More-Money/articleshow/45102751.cms

Only niggers are permanently fucked up by poor treatment apparently. NOBODY ELSE HAS EVER BEEN ENSLAVED OR TREATED BRUTALLY EVER. Stop making excuses for monkeys acting like monkeys.

If they cannot exist in the societal constraints of western civilization, shouldn't they simply be sent to live with their own kind instead of being lynched by a society that has no way of housing them?

Do india even have niggers to begin with? Only people that have lived with them know how worthless they are, we spics treated them badly too, or ask arabs what they think about them

FPBP

Niggers are of all races, the worst treated. It's because of the DARK-SKIN problem. There's too much proof throughout history. See

Fuck off you street-shitting Kuli! Go Dogfart yourself.

>poo projection
Wow there pajeet, you sure showed me. Simply being over someone or something implies you automatically kill and torture? Now I know why your people are so fucked, and it doesnt have to do with lack of plumbing.

fuck you nigger, the day of the rope is coming.

God will judge you in hell motherfucker

A) Whites haven't always treated blacks badly
B) Black merchants and diplomats existed in Europe in the Middle Ages
C) The racial conflict between whites and blacks was created by jews, as the black historian Dr Tony Martin has catagorically shown (see link below)
D) Race relations got a lot better until jews decided to antagonise blacks by creating the civil rights movement, which has ruined the black family and community.
E) Whites did not bring slaves to Europe or America. It was a trade exclusively run by Portuguese, then Dutch Jews (see link below).
F) Christian whites, especially leftists like the Quakers, pushed for the abolishion of slavery and became the first people in human history to outlaw slavery.
G) Black people had decent family structure and communities, as Jesse Lee Peterson has shown, who, like whites, just wanted to live their lives with their local communities, but jews came in an destroyed it by setting them up.
H) Blacks living in white countries live at the highest standards of living they have ever done. They live at higher standards of living that any other race outside of white people - and Africa, prior to colonialism, was at the earliest stage of the Iron Age, as demonstrated by their level of Iron smelting technology, which hadn't been improved since they were given it over 2500 years ago.
I) Blacks have every means at their disposal to behave civilised and to benefit from free education. The moajority choose not to. Are they manipulated by outside (jewish) forces? Sure. But so are whites. Ultimately they're responsible for their own actions and they have no reason to behave so criminally when their grandparents, who did experience more injustice, didn't behave like they do.
J) Slave reparations HAVE BEEN PAID in various forms. Not only welfare, but the slave owners - i.e the elite, were compensated by taxpayers for slavery. Go after them for reparations!
youtube.com/results?search_query=dr tony martin jews

Everyone treats blacks like shit, even blacks.
ESPECIALLY blacks.

That's because of this moron

Why were blacks savage assholes described by Arabs and Asians as incapable of civilization and also when they first met white men, then?

If you think it is just about skin color you are retarded.

i hope you get raped by a pack of niggers, pajeet

> treated Black people like Shit
We couldn't see any difference

Prajeet im dissapointed.

It might shock you, but a lot of us are former liberals who used to think that way.

Why you treat Alexander the Great like shit, when he only wanted to rape your men?

Ask Gandhi about blacks, after all he grew up in Africa.

California was built by slavers and their cotton dollar.

After the Civil War freed blacks attacked poor whites who had nothing to do with slavery as a form of revenge. The blacks still lived on the plantations and could not attack their former masters because of protection of the union. The union army did nothing to prevent these attacks. And would actively punish people who resisted or even defended themselves from black aggressors. The union hung a man in the summer of 1865 for killing a black trying to rape his wife. After Lincolns assassination the union let the freed blacks go hog wild and encouraged more murders. And so the KKK formed as a response. They were hoods and masks to protect their identities from reprisals. And the klan and union army fought many skirmishes in the backwoods of the south. The union considered all southerners as traitors simply for living behind enemy lines. The west Virginians who rebelled to Join the union were not even spared.

The klan patrolled the plantations stopping and even killing blacks running riot. After the union left to fight the Indian wars. The klan went on killing sprees and the blacks were afraid of leaving the plantations. In the mid-1880s the klan attack the plantation owners themselves whom they blamed for the civil war. After that the klan petered out. Only to be reformed during times of social instability. Also many of the plantation owners fled to California and built that state up wit's their cotton money. Many streets on the west coast. Also many blacks left the south from 1877 to 1917. To follow their former masters. Some went to Detroit for jobs.

skin color / biological beauty is one of biggest reasons why people are shitty, criminal and poor. Thick-featured people and darkies are more easier bullied and less likely to get jobs because theyre ugly pieces of shit.

theres too much proof. heres an example: cnbc.com/2017/11/02/attractive-people-have-a-harder-time-getting-less-desirable-jobs-because-hiring-managers-feel-bad-for-them.html

You have to go back, poo.

It's not just 100% that white people just hate everyone who isn't white, it's really more about general control and power. Feudal powers and burgeoning capitalist nations both already exerted extensive authoritarian control over people not only in their own realms but in the realms of others through pretty much constant war throughout all of early to modern European history. Less technologically advanced civilizations were easy targets for exploitation and often they lived in areas with large amounts of natural resources that powers wanted to gain control of. The people looking different and active "savage" is just an easy way to excuse all the brutality. "You can do whatever the fuck you want because they're not really people, just the the French aren't really people either."

what changed your mind?

Fuck off poo with your shitty slide bread.

tldr
>t. Low-caste street shitter assblasted over his lot in life

ghandi was a maniac piece of shit who slept naked with other people's wives. idc about him

Aren't Indians doing this kind of stuff TODAY!? Bait thread, but still. GTFO

Maybe there's a link between dark skin and aggressive behaviour?

Looks like you've swallowed the biggest anecdote pill you could find and flushed yourself down the drain into delusion.

>their slavery wasn't RACE-BASED
How do you think different African peoples decided who to enslave if not on ethnic grounds?

>Your entire black race wouldn't be treated as a torture-toy for whites to abuse and mistreat for their amusement/
Yes, this is the rational man's big picture. Don't forget to commit your daily violent rape tonight. After all, that's the India we know. And if you dare say anything against this big picture of India, let me just tell you
>You are a wicked piece of shit. Fuck you. You need to be born female and raped and murdered today in India. That would serve a piece of shit like you well.

That you're raging this unironically full of self-righteous justification is uma delicia tbqh.

>FUCK YOU, you evil, evil person
Kek, am I the only one who read that in a tech support accent?

quora.com/Does-the-presence-of-melanin-in-skin-correlate-to-aggressiveness-in-behavior
It's because darkies are genetically savage

Real world exposure backed up with scientific proof of differences between races beyond just how they look.

We behave differently on a genetic level because we are different creatures with different brain structures and hormone balances.

First of all basically every group in the past was victim and perpetrator of slavery.

Second you were never a slave and no whity today is a slave owner.

Third whity stopped slaver well before anyone else stopped including blacks.

Conclusion: You crying around because of stuff that DIDNT happen to you and that no living person today is responsible for...and then even demanding money makes you look like a goddamn retard. Ever asked yourself why you don't hear whity crying around about the Islamic slave trade in Europe that was longer, more brutal and with more victims than whatever shit your ancestors had to deal with ?Its because its in the past, it didn't happen to us and we don't need pathetic excuses for our failures, grow up dude.

>when black do something bad
>Nuttin to do wiv race!!!
>when white do something bad
>hurrr evil huwiteyyy

That is your whole argument. No wonder the best thing you will achieve in your life is tech support for microshit

>their slavery wasn't RACE-BASED
You're right, it was worse because it was tribal-based.

we haven't

Did you know that the only reason it tool so long to automate farming technology was because a bunch of democrats had invested SO MUCH MONEY into their plantations and slaves that it would cost them more more money to replace the slaves with machinary? Imagine owning hundred of slaves to pick your cotton for you, paying top dollar for the strongest nigger men, and somebody wants you to use a $200 machine instead?
Imagine if you owned so many slaves that you actually had a market devoted entirely to you and your peers, in that you hire people to capture your runaway slaves for you— as in, adopting new machinary and replacing your slaves would actually force many people out of their slave catching jobs, which would look bed next time you ran for office.
Imagine being a democrat.

Tl;dr - it was the government’s fault. Not MUH WYPIPO

>Missing the point of my arguement to project your own misconceptions of what I think

No wonder the best you will achieve in your life is typical American basement NEETdom

> Forced desegregation/ Collectivization
> Wild economics in Industrialized era
> Not expecting trouble
We already know what function this type of "anti racism" serves. You even block up all white people into one body.

>American
>a fucking leaf
I'm just imagining you getting all fanny-flustered over there, wubbalubbadubdub-ing in that ridiculous accent, flailing at your monitor.

then what about lynching being so damn commonplace that America was literally the nigger-lynching center of the world? That only happened after and way after slavery was abolished.

I disagree but I might have to research more about it but you justified your point well about biology

How the fuck is that worse?
>enslave an entire biology
vs
>enslaving a rival tribe
Sounds like the American was eons more worse. It meant your life was fucked if you were born with nigger lips and dark skin. Even freemen half-nigger mongrels were successfuly re-enslaved only because they looked like niggers. Not to mention you were treated like shit in 1900s America even if you had an ounce of visible nigger-blood in you.

you have

Did you know that the KKK was established by democrats?
Do you think democrats has a lengthy history of dehumanizing their opposition to get what they want?

So without a neutral source of information (internet), how much propaganda do you think circulated around America both before and after slavery to excuse the segregation and exploitation of black despite Lincoln and the emancipation proclomation?

This

Lynching wasn't even that common, and it was for serious crimes. People were not lynched for shoplifting some bread. Vigilante justice happens in India today.

Black History is a history of stupidity and violence.

Because blacks are shit?

Trevon Johnson got his ass shot (and killed) by an old white lady while in the process of burglarizing her home.

Because In Da Hood, Stealing is How You Get Dem School Supplies

The female relatives seemed so matter of fact when they said it, as though everyone knows that hood rats break into old White ladies' houses to steal.

As though some hood mama looks at the calendar and says, "School be starting in 2 weeks. All y'all break into old white lady houses to get money fo' dem pencil boxes and writing paper and shit."

> Just joking. Because she wouldn't have said pencil boxes. She would have said "perr-unt-suh botzes"

>The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson. She said he was a student at D. A. Dorsey Technical College.

>“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond,” said Johnson’s cousin Nautika Harris. “He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”

miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/

Imagine how it might have gone down.

White Lady: Freeze! The police are on their way.

Nigger, turning and walking towards the white lady: Bitch, you better step back. Because I'm fiddin to take that muh fuckin gun away from you.

>No more talking after that. Because those would have been his last words.

Just the sound of an old white lady sighing, holstering her weapon and then punching 3 numbers into her cell phone.