Is k-on good or a series that isn't worthy of being watched?

I've been recommenced to watch k-on for many, many years now and I haven't watched it, I just don't see a reason why

It's a piece of shit.

oh, why?

Do you like cute girls doing cute things and slice of life?

> Yes
Watch it, it's pretty cute and comfy and you get feels by the end.
> No
Don't watch it.

Either way, look up the season 1 ed, it's a good music video.

S2 is a boring drag. Can't get through it.

K-On is an anime, if you like that sort of thing you should give it a shot

Holy shit you suck, season 2 is objectively better than season 1.

The only reason people hate this show is because they know nothing and blame it for making moe (the best genre) an industry standard

S1 was easy to watch
S2 is so boring

Make your own decisions by yourself, you're not a kid anymore.

No one has yet to convince me to watch the show
So I wont :P

K-On is the greatest artistic achievement of humankind. If we ever send another Voyager style golden record out into space all it should have on it is K-On.

I liked it a lot, but watch it or don't, whatever man.

If you liked literally any other SoL series then it's like that but better.
If you haven't seen any SoL it's a great entry point.
If you don't like SoL (i.e. you are a brainlet) then you should probably not be here.

watched s1 without any problems
dropped s2 after 5 episodes
so fucking boring

tpbp

k-on is my favorite pure slice of life anime. It's got super cute art and is just really easy to watch.

what anime will you be watching instead?

(You)

why are you still here

just to suffer?

K-On! is my favorite anime. Every girl is best girl.

Then don't. Nobody cares if you deny yourself.

>needing Sup Forums to tell you to watch something

I agree

Yui chan

no

While you're wrong because S2 is great, S1 doesn't get the praise it deserves. It doesn't look as good but it's so much better.

K-ON is a blessing from God himself, don't even dare talking shit about it nigger

the only problem with s1 was that they rushed through two years in half the time that s2 took for just one

They straight up follow the manga. They even left that bit about Azusa getting a nosebleed from seeing Mio's pantsu.

I much preferred S2 ed

also, full version of fuwa fuwa time is great, and I hated that song in the show

Thank God, I don't need more pleblets diluting the fanbase stay away from it

Dropped after 2 episodes, it's not even trying

Even tho I love fuwa fuwa time I wish K-ON girls would sing real songs, like Coldplay's yellow or Without me from Mac Demarco

Imagine being so dead inside that you couldn't enjoy K-On!

Are you a toddler? If yes then do it.

You need to have taste to get K-ON, its not something you learn either you are born with it or not

It's the best slice of life anime in existence

this

I'd kill myself

The first season made my pick up guitar. During the second season I could play most of the OST, and watching the movie I played along. No matter what, K-On introduced me to a hobby that I've been at for 8 years now. It's also the only anime (along with the Haruhi movie) that I rewatched a few times. Watch it, you might be buying your first Les Paul Standard soon.

I don't understand why new anime is still being produced when it's obvious that K-On will never be topped.

>real songs
>Coldplay

Eh it would feel really cheap if they just made them play already-existing songs. I'm not much into the show but would prefer original songs vs... Existing songs like I had mentioned.

uniornically the greatest anime made in the alsdty 10 years desu dude :LD

It's literally the most effective pleb filter in anime history.

Maybe not covers on the show, but songs like these you feel me with the same vibe/style

I don't care if listening to coldplay makes me gay Don't really care about Coldplay but Yellow is my shit tho

We need more anons like you on this board.

Because jews need to cash out with the plebs who buy anything, its never about the quality user

It's great. Top-tier. Best in class. It's worth your time.

I'd argue it's not #1 in that regard but it is definitely up there.

It's a cringy show watched by cringy manchildren. Adults with hairy, stinky bodies who still think childish behavior is cute. They're probably pedophiles as well. And these types of anime fans are the ones who will look down on you for watching "mainstream" shows. They'll call you a normie for watching SnK and will recommend K-ON! because they're too autistic to realize most people don't see anything of substance in these shitty moe animes.

Do you know how I know you've never watched K-On?

When will we ever get another SOL of the caliber of K-ON and Hidamari Sketch again? Stuff like Non Non Biyori and Yuyushiki were good and all, but they aren't quite on that level.

I did watch several episodes through sheer willpower just so I could say I tried it, and it was as bad as I expected. Nothing interesting to see, just a bunch of le quirky le anime girls doing just girly things. It was cancerous.

Why must you turn this board into a den of lies?

Well, they did say it's an effective pleb filter.

I have now been convinced to watch K-ON
Welp I'm skipping classes today :D

kys

Then dont' watch it, who gives a shit what you like?