prev

Other urls found in this thread:

enr.sos.mo.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=eTDug5qewBQ
youtu.be/-tGutFcN560
twitter.com/foxnewsalert/status/961203396106706944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

LET'S RELIVE ELECTION DAY THROUGH THE LOVE BIRDS!

Obama's going to prison.

Some perspective:
>BEFORE special elections: 163 seats - 112 R, 46 D, 5 vacancies
>There were 4 races held tonight: 3 R(presumably held), 1 D(flipped)
>AFTER special elections: 163 seats - 115 R, 47 D, 1 vacancy
Here are the official results:
enr.sos.mo.gov/

He's not

KELLY NO!!!

>'Weather Is Good on Deribasovskaya, It Rains Again on Brighton Beach' is a 1992 joint Russian-American production comedy film directed by Leonid Gaidai. Its title used in the plot as a password for secret agents.
>Some scenes were filmed in the Trump Taj Mahal. Donald Trump is personally acknowledged in the closing credits.

Some perspective:
>BEFORE special elections: 163 seats - 112 R, 46 D, 5 vacancies
>There were 4 races held tonight: 3 R(presumably held), 1 D(flipped)
>AFTER special elections: 163 seats - 115 R, 47 D, 1 vacancy
Here are the official results:
enr.sos.mo.gov/

MUELLER PLEASE HURRY!
WAIT, YOU MEAN MUELLER ISN'T A SPECIAL COUNSEL YET?
DO WE STILL HAVE THAT DOSSIER LAYING AROUND?

>SOVIET STYLE MILITARY PARADE

FUCK YES

>D-Donald? Please post nudes... I'm begging you! Please?! PLEASE!!!!
>I need it!

Its not that bad then....
Hmmm

Blue Tsunami Status == Unchanged

Oy vey

Haha
Whoops.

Do you want a dictator,

MUELLER HURRIED!

I think working in Trumps admin has started to redpill Kelly more

he gets a front row seat to obnoxious liberal whining

some sneaky user did his homework to trick schiff

Oh, that's good. That's very, very good.

Trump's always done sneaky shit, deals with the Russians, deals with Soros, donating to Dems, etc. But now he's Mr. Never Did Nothing Wrong, right Sup Forums

He's back!!!

> IS0btdDI

Oh wait, he's always here

Yes

what did they mean by this

So he saw the Bastille military parade and now wants his own. He has the mind of a child. And it doesn't help his image of a tyrant-in-waiting.

>It's not over until we put all men out of their jobs and install Jewish women to control it

You can see it in his face.

One can only dream.

What was the add?

Fuck, I'm glad someone stepped up, I was assembling a shoddy thread using the pastebin, linking back, and about to attach a picture when I read someone took it. I have said many times I'm here way too often but I never want the responsibility of baking. Thanks, OP.
Also that's a rare awoo I actually don't own yet. I'm stealing it. I don't know if this one is a fair trade, I can't keep up with awoo rarities. It changes every hour.

New photo released that explains everything!

>The question becomes why Comey was only informed by his investigative team on Oct. 27, if the Clinton emails on Weiner’s laptop were discovered by Sept. 28, at the latest.
Is this what Gowdy meant by "...history will be kind(er) to Comey..."

he said during the campaign he wants parades.

Another day, another state legislative special election upset win for the Democrats in a district Trump won by double digits. This is starting to pile up.

Sup Forums won't believe a blue wave is coming until Rick Saccone loses to Conor Lamb in March. And then there will still be excuses.

Just wait till his Tax code kills your business well that is unless you are in the top 1% in that case I would understand you Liking him. All and all he will be our downfall. Super Mueller will our and save this country.

#MeToo (((movement)))

Seriously though, what does that even mean? A movement? Like when the black demanded voting rights? What is the end game again? What are they trying to achieve? And who is leading the movement? What the does that mean?

Words of wisdom right there Nordbro

So is anything going to happen now that obama was namedropped in the deleted FBI texts?

She likes the attention you give her.

Start being honest with your dick. Stop lying about how you want more from a woman than her hole. Everything else will fall in place.

Get the succ

>flag

stay mad paco

The trick is to vehemently deny that you want a dictator or Fascism right up until it happens.

Nobody besides desperate Trumpkins cares about the "FBI texts".

bitch lasagna

Bleessed Awoo bread!

>SHUT IT DOWN

What did Trump mean by this?

don't make me laugh

You guys get your Paczkis?

Kelly has always been redpilled.

When the initial Muslim ban was being contemplated, he said if it were up to him, the United States would take in between "one and zero refugees"

>Jews write your immigration laws
>let criminals flood your lands and kill your people

Ask for lewds, if she sends some, take screencaps and send them to her bf and gib condolences that his gf is a slag. Honor demands it.

How come there's alot of Spanish sources that claim it is, I might not speak spanish fluently but i trust google translate does a serviceable job

So libs can have Fleet Week with air craft carriers and battleships and jet flyovers and the blue angels soaring all over San Francisco and San Diego, bit if Trump wants to do it back east he's a dictator.

Fuck that, any excuse to get the blue angels out is worthwhile in my book.

>'The plot unfolds during the last years of the Soviet Union. The Cold War is over and the President of the United States and the General Secretary of the Soviet Union must meet for high-level diplomatic talks. However, the meeting is put at risk because of the extent of the criminal activities perpetuated by the Russian Mafia in the United States. A Mafioso named Rabinovich is even able to listen in on the phone lines between Washington and Moscow using a secret wiretap.'

Seems pretty funny considering how there is a wiretap scandal going on right now.

I got that one
but don't feel bad, I'm autistic

>call you anti-semitic when you try to course correct

Shills and trolls everywhere, damn

They honestly type like fucking liberal teenagers. The absolute state of the FBI under Obama.

>being addicted to drugs

A dictator that can't pass law by himself and is constantly bothered by cuckholded judges with no regard to the law
But he wants a parade so he's a tyrant now

it was the Jews who brought negroes into the Rhineland

>Fuck that, any excuse to get the blue angels out is worthwhile in my book.

This tbqh. Dad took me to see them when I was 6 (and that's a good thing).

Damn right, FUCK SESSIONS! Trump needs to massacre him this fucking second and make BASED Rosenstien AG. Then he can get utterly fucked fromall sides when Dems + corporate open border whore RINOs impeach him!

Who's with me? If you support Trump's Cabinet picks, you're a fucking shill traitor.

I just woke up. What did I miss?

this is our fbi

But put them in /b first, Sup Forums demands it

>They want a dictator.

I really don't. You are forcing people into that position because of your depraved actions.

The worst part is that Hitler was right; they did exactly he said what they would do (and were trying in 1920s) - it's fucking disgusting how no one seems to mind

This is what we need: youtube.com/watch?v=eTDug5qewBQ

We need the American version of the Red Army choir. Soviet Russia made some of the very best patriotic songs and folk songs that are still super popular in Russia. You should look up some of the most popular songs from the Red Army choir if you've never heard of them.

>mfw

youtu.be/-tGutFcN560

twitter.com/foxnewsalert/status/961203396106706944
>Latest texts from FBI agents link Obama to Trump surveillance

This nonsense needs to end.

>OIG is covering up the FBI crimes
>sending them back to the FBI
>FBI now has the text messages they can delete

JUST

>wasting wins on nu/b/

Might as well just post them here.

>>BEFORE special elections: 163 seats - 112 R, 46 D, 5 vacancies
>>There were 4 races held tonight: 3 R(presumably held), 1 D(flipped)
>>AFTER special elections: 163 seats - 115 R, 47 D, 1 vacancy
Not only that but the seat that was "flipped" is actually in a heavy democrat county that is in the process of flipping red since Pelosi / Obama.

>that thumbnail

That's part of the flawless job Sessions is doing as Attorney General. Cracking down on drugs so people like him can get clean and have a productive healthy life.

Legacy Status : Rekt

>Libshits going apeshit over this.
>Its absolutely true.

>Don't file taxes because I'm too lazy
>IRS comes calling
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAH NOT MY FAULT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What the fuck is going on in the FBI? Spying on innocent people, hiding evidence, covering up crimes, coordinating with Obama to spy on Trump

Ironic considering they literally wanted Obama to be a dictator.

Fuck, thanks for reminding me

OOPS

Post a longer version of the tears.
Is this the same show where she goes to the store and the disabled vet puts on a MAGA hat in front of her and she's all scared and shit? Post that one too pls

What does Trump have to do with a short-lived second wave black metal band?

Oh no that sucks!

When the FBI was created people were afraid that giving the federal government its own policing agency would result in severe abuses by the administrations. Guess the State rights people were right, as usual

>Cracking down on drugs so people like him can get
So all people can have their lives but, most importantly, their communities improved.
If the US was a mostly homogeneous small country (like Portugal) maybe our recipe would work (decriminalise, house and treat current addicts) but that's not an option for the US.

Cleaning up the white communities off the opioids and letting the spics and niggers keep going with their marijuana and crack cocaine is the second best alternative