Sexism vs Intelligence

Are men just intellectually superior than women? And that reason, leadership in world largest companies are dominated by men? Or just, muh sexism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2tzaU27C_I4
youtube.com/watch?v=7RAgV7X-0Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=UFRfrFmoLEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a word for the way her eyes look?

"fucked up"

Looking for a more polished word.

women are smarter on average but men are more likely to be ahead or behind the curve

we have more geniuses, we are competitors, it was obvious that the world would be made by men

Neither. Men are simply more inclined to put in the work necessary for gaining a high position

Just crazy eyes

they have different IQ distributions (if you want to use IQ as a metric for intelligence)
the biggest retards and the smartest geniuses are all men because the male bell curve is wider than women's
women are more clustered around the middle average (100)

googly
Good demonstration how shit even Right women are.
youtube.com/watch?v=2tzaU27C_I4

name me a female chess champ........annnnnd go....

there are more stupid men than stupid women

women just cluster around the middle

>women are more clustered around the middle average (100)
If that's the case, their workforce would be evenly distributed in upper middle class

Women are timid. This alone makes them unable to govern and rule. "If you seperate the smart from the strong you will have capable people that are cowards and brave people that are stupid" - some greek/roman philosopher (not the exact quote

It has nothing to do with intelligence.

The thousand cock stare.

She has chinks eyes

pic related but i think there's more to it. i think women are motivated differently. i work in a field that has ranges from super competitive to mediocre that still allows for financial solvency. women are OK, but just OK. i've seen a lot of them but 0 game-changers, they don't even try. they like the costume and pomp, but carry their careers fairly far without bothering to learn even basic technical knowledge. naturally, they plateau. they often get pissed at men but most of the time are just satisfied with the plateau.

ultra-competence is linked to sexual selection. women aren't subject to this to the same extent, such that they view competition as 'silly'. for them, good enough is good enough.

eh I dont think so. "upper-middle" class is a small minority of people in my mind.
i think the average is low-middle (like nurses, teachers, etc)

An IQ of 100 is not enough to be at the upper middle class...

It's just enough for middle class.

at least in the US, median household income for the top 1% is $300k. Let's say a two income household making $150k each, that's the "Upper Class". It isn't uncommon for nurses to make $90k, I think that's upper middle class

Men are the best, full stop. Name me a woman who is "the best" at anything, and I can find a man who is better. That's what I mean when I say men are the best. There simply isn't a thing women are the best at, and that's the way women like it.

Women, through evolution or whatever you want to call it, have desired a man who can provide and protect her and her children. For multiple reasons, women do not want to settle (if they have a choice) with the first man to check those boxes, they want the fittest man they can get. A women doesn't want a loser (compared to other men), and due to this sexual selection pressure, the majority of men did not reproduce in history. I don't remember the exact stats, but I believe you have something like twice as many female ancestors than male ancestors.

So then comes the problem, how do you judge who is fit? Well you can spend alot of time and resources comparing a man to the hundreds of other men in a tribe, or you can opt for the cheap method of "is he at least BETTER than me?". So that's how it happened. Women started picking men who were better than them (whatever better meant), and due to this and other factors, there is always a "best" man.

To talk about women in leadership, well there isn't much to talk about. In general, women make poor leaders, but good managers. Women just don't know how to lead, and many don't want too. Men have had this role since human beings were fucking human, and have payed the price for it. The problem with women wanting to be "leaders" today is that they also don't want or cannot handle the responsibility that comes along with being in that position.

Tl;dr: Men are better.

Decluttering therapy. This is a real thing.

According to Richard Lynn males do have a higher mean and the difference is 2 or 3 IQ points.

take a man's brain and remove two ice cream scoops worth of brain matter - that's a woman's brain

Do you know if there is info about male vs female IQ by race? that would be interesting

>Men are the best, full stop.
totally

i've never seen studies that break it down like that
should they exist, i would be interested in reading those studies

think about evolution (yes God is real but think micro) women were in caves raising babies (emotional and social intelligence if you can pretend that's real). while men were out making traps and calculating danger while thinking baout "if i throw this this way will it land that way, and how hard do i throw this etc. etc."

Inb4 the white woman has an average of 70, and the white man has a 130 IQ. That would explain lots of things

finnish

> (You)
>
>According to Richard Lynn males do have a higher mean and the difference is 2 or 3 IQ points.

i believe it. but i've actually known quite a few people in a number of absurdly competitive spheres, because i'm in them. i also know a couple of corporate executives, which was the topic.

my point was that overall priorities and personality have a huge effect. there's a particular maximum on any hierarchy, i think, where iq alone does actually show diminishing returns (i'd guess about 140).

you have to be naturally ultra-competitive, you don't really care about the prize that the task represents because you've become a bit obsessed with the task. being a little stupid can also give you opportunities to get lucky in an unforseen way.

why isn't elon musk a chick? because she would have started that startup he did with his brother, sold out just like he did, then quit. She-lon Musk would be a billionaire philanthropist at a cocktail party right now.

Is this the woman who helped destroy Yahoo? Pretty hot

>Richard Lynn
Lynn and Irwing's 2003 study is a good read

This is simply not true. Only is true for preadolescent boys and girls, before the brain hits peak development.

youtube.com/watch?v=7RAgV7X-0Wo

youtube.com/watch?v=UFRfrFmoLEk

It's not intelligence, it's how the brain got structured during pregnancy. Testosterone organises the brain during pregnancy, the important part is the ratio between testosterone and estrogen and how much testosterone the baby can produce.

>Are men just intellectually superior than women?
Was this sentence written by a woman?

Don't women in Rwanda dominate the top leadership? Just wondering if black women are smarter than black men

>superior than
asked and answered, burger

Sauce on that pretty lady?

Marissa Mayer. Ex-Yahoo CEO. She did horribly.

Thanks for the contribution mate.

This data was done using 11 year old children.
Since fewer of the boys entered puberty fhan of the girls, that's where this meme of >men have more smarties but have more dummies comes from.
When the test was applied to 17 year olds, the graph had the same distribution on the x axis but with boys 2 to 3 IQ points higher.
IQ tests are made to have no difference in gender score.
Rephrasing, they are biased against men and women still couldn't fucking do it.

>this much text

it depends on culture really. western men are trash

Let's see, what has women done of importance throughout history?

>men have more smarties but have more dummies comes from
This comes from y-linked disorders

>Just wondering if black women are smarter than black men

yes. see

>Are men just intellectually superior than women?
Kind of. Average iq is pretty much the same. But the iq spread is wider for males ie more retards and geniuses. However most super smart people dont become the heads of major corporations. They’re the mathematicians and engineers and computer scientists. The reason why business is and will always be male dominated (given that the market stays somewhat naturally competitive) is that men work harder, more efficiently, and more rationally. A big reason for this is men are much more competitive and antisocial. The top men will do anything to win and hate losing more than being unable to go out on the weekend.

Remember this lads: NEVER trust a female doctor and NEVER trust a female to run your company. The most competent females alive make average or below average doctors and executives

The last time I checked my insurance website (CIGNA), I could filter physicians by gender KEK