For some reason I guess I thought Europeans were always white. Huh

For some reason I guess I thought Europeans were always white. Huh.
Thanks BBC for educating me.

Other urls found in this thread:

wearetherealhebrews.com/2014/11/13/joan-of-arc-was-a-black-woman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont really give a shit if they cast the wrong race for the part but as a /his/fag however it breaks the realism aspect and into the trash it goes

WE WAZ KANGZ

das right

we

wuz

Next step: school history books.

They really dont give af about true heritage.

everything

this is even funnier because lancelot cucks Arthur

Lol, it's jeanne d'arc ?

wearetherealhebrews.com/2014/11/13/joan-of-arc-was-a-black-woman/

Europeans were whitoids but thank God we were blessed buy the strong african seed or else we would still be living in caves and shit man.
God bless the both the BBC and the BBC

She got burnt afterall and now seeks revenge.
Bretty good/10 would watch

I’m willing to tolerate a black actor for a Shakespearean play, since its more about the acting and the language than historical accuracy.
Originally, female parts were played by men.

But fuck this nigger fetish of british tv.

Well they sure do have black royals now...

The Victorian soldier is the only one that makes sense.

I have question. If everyone was black, how whites even exist? And if everyone was black, why Africa is biggest shithole where biggest invention is sharped stick?

We wuz created as a failed scientific experiment by yakub but we wuz violent and we chimped out.
We wuz expelled but we came back and destroyed them melanoids.
You should read about yakub,he was the first big brain nibba.
I learnt so much about projection by reading the nigger shit it's amazing

Jeanniqqua D'arkie

>checks lips
B L E A C H E D

>"The course – Migration To Britain c. 1,000 to c. 2010 – was created with academics from the Black and Asian Studies Association but has been condemned as ‘pro-immigration propaganda’ at a time when the subject is especially sensitive."

Gender Studies. Asian Studies. Black Studies. How about Bullshit Studies.

“Those who control the present, control the past and those who control the past control the future.”

sad, truly truly sad.

i mean, sure, we can fairly dismiss this as "we wuz kangz n shiet" but the more i think about it the more sense it makes. God no, im not saying it makes sense that the kangz were in europa in the middle ages. im saying it makes sense to them to try to change history. it must be really, really, really sad to now that all of your descendants were slaves, or were fucking monkeys in africa. To know, that every big piece of art, philosophy, etc, where made by europeans must be really a bummer. even indians, in their infinite filth and stupidity have some semblance of a higher art.

black people make me sad

They make me mad