Proof SA government causing White Genocide

Katie Hopkins has filmed SA police equipping farm attackers

bump for shills and newfags to see more proof

Well duh

I thought Sup Forums wanted a racewar ???

since when did Sup Forums want a race war

i don't get why the white people stay. they should just put dirt on their faces and claim to be arab refugees to sweden

she's good.

South Africa was created by Whites like America, your argument is the same as telling Whites to leave America.

the government and police is staffed by nogs what do you expect

You must be new

It's not a race war in south Africa. It will literally be white genocide

They created it and then they lost it. There's no point staying in a country which is rapidly declining and beyond repair.

Listened to a radio interview with a white man from SA the other day. Claimed six foot walls, guns, and barbed wire was all that kept him and his family safe. He said he would leave if he could, but that the corruption was so far gone, he couldn't get papers to get his wife and children out.

No one cares Boer shill. Filthy African immigrants can LEAVE. America First.

You're ignoring it's Whites against niggers, if Whites proceed without being crippled with christcuckery they'll mop the floor. It's still very winable and for Whites to lose.

Remember when the attackers were revealed to have fucking cellphone jammers? These are professionals.

They cant kill 30 million people. South Africa is done and will end up like Zimbabwe.

When can we Crowdfund a few tickets to "Go visit Grandma" in SA meet up and help our fellow whites? Maybe there's a need for Dare I say? Hired Gunz

History repeatedly proves you wrong, sure they can.

They're just farmers though, whereas as dumb as the blacks are - they're the police and army and majority of the population. Hardly a fair field.

Bump

So you can deal out genocide across the the globe, but then shudder in fear when one of your victims decided to return the favor?
White "people" everyone

It doesn't matter what White uniforms and terms you slap on niggers they're still niggers.

Bump, if only we could band together and be organized/straightened out to fucking kill them all and save our white brethren

There is no such thing as 'white genocide'

I think this is how a lot of people see it too. I get what is saying. But I think white people also instinctively wonder why other white people would ever assume that allowing blacks on a black continent to rule you could possibly turn out well. This can only end one of two ways, but it will end.

S

Let it burn.

How can they leave? The Western world generally believes that white South Africans made their own bed. Unfair to the poor bastards left trapped there, certainly.

only peoplecide

There will be if EFF gets its way. SAnons stay frosty.

haha, what a faggot he is
that's a straight result of your western cuckoldry
I hope his wife gets raped and murdered

>Sithole

So close to shit hole. Did anyone else notice this?

Edgy.

holy shit i would never wear that thing. 900mhz blasting right behind your head? no fucking thanks

I think it's funny that smarmy kike Ezra Levant is trying to ride the coat tails of that Trad-Thot skank Southern. I swear kikes can never come up with shit on their own, bunch of coat tail riding filthy thieving fucks.

>implying there isn't so much corruption that the police arnt doing this for their own pockets
>implying the goverment is competent enough to stop the police doing this
The last syndicate the Hawks caught that were causing farm murders turned out to be the same group that robbed a bunch of ministers in the goverment as well.

Is there sauce to this footage?

>genocide
>race war

Pick one please