SOS! Jeoos gonna sell my house

jeooish bank is gonna sell my house cuz of loans and i need to find 8000$ for tomorrow, any suggestions?

I thought all russians lived in commie blocks?
You can own a home there?

it wont be mine tomorrow

Have you at least found another place to live and packed already?

i'm in deep shit, i think will go to relatives but can't live to them for a long time,

You could take out a loan. I'm sure you could get 8000 bear dollars somehow. Maybe a drug load if the jews don't give you the money?

russian gofundme??

shut up goy, this is what you get for being anti-semitic.

i tried none gave me a dollar

How much do you have to pay monthly for the loan?

Stop taking loans you can't afford to pay back.

u know uncle Sam, in a shithole like russia u need money to fucking survive and salary here is what u in states make in a few days, also my fucking father which is alcoholic cant get a job because of a fucking alcoholism he was fired many times because of appearing drunk in work

just suggest me how to find 8K asap

Maybe you could rob a bank. I hear you can buy a AK for like $70

Unless you rob a bank or gets another loan you house is pretty much gone, good luck.

i am thinking about this atm lol, well its better then suicide, u can try after all, but idk

Why don't you build a log cabin? I hear it's pretty easy with 5 guys.

Not right now but it's something to keep in mind

Or maybe a bus. $25,000 'us' could build you something pretty nice.

Steal an atm machine and crack it open.

thought about this too to build cabin in the wood but i dont know is it legal or smth and i have dog which i love and cant left, also she isnt trained so its a problem fuck im fucked

Find a drug dealer
Follow him home
????
Money

there are not much money and several guys did it and police catched them very easy so...

Suggestion? You should have figured this sh*t out months or years ago. Learn your lessons from what happened in your life up until this point, and don't repeat your mistakes.

Well I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you can do. All I can say is best of luck.

well thats an idea

well, i was paying my debts but now situation is very hard and fucked up so i felt in deep shit, yea its my fault no one elses but its too late

sell your anal virginity

oh no better die

;-)
I sit waiting for the train every morning and love to watch people...one day I noticve this guy doing a drug deal...then another then another...

eventually he will have to go home to get more drugs...

NEXT TIME PAY YOUR FUCKING BILLS GOY

>takes put a loan he can't afford to pay

>blames Jews

how it was for a fuckes like u:
>having good job
>take loan/bevt -(how u call it) to repay smaller loans
>pay normally every month
>factory got sold to fucking indians
>lost job
>get new one shittier not enough pay
>father alcoholic never done anything exapt fought in afghanistan during soviets
>also percent of the debt is too fucking big not like in western europe
>jews controll banks and government
>not to blame them

also how can i immigrate to us?

You should have just payed rent or live with your parents like westerners did when the recession happened in 2008. You can't blame Jews they didn't force you at gunpoint to take out a large loan.

go to mexico and cross the border silly

>Another poorfag retard down.

Good.

don't be happy i will come to us and take ur job
i may be poorfag but i am not cuck and not going to kill myself so i will fight to the end

Bitcoin is mooning

but then border guards will shot me, its better from canada from forested areas, but how to get to canada ?

nah never bought one

Fuck off proxy fag.

Sage

A
N
D

If this is a real question take it to

It's just a house, not the end of the world except for your credit rating.

Don't kill yourself, Jesus

Become a NEET, like me and many others on /pol

>Russian owning property

suck 8000 dicks for 1 dollar each as fast as you can

There is some truth to this. You would have to get off 333 men an hour. You could get a line up going. This equals to about 5.5 dicks getting off per minute. So if you use both hands, mouth and ass, and could get a man off within 45 seconds give er take, you could make your money within 24 hours.

/adv/ is less active fuck sake
i am trying not to be fag

Become prostitute.

Takes money to make money, user. Sell anything you have of value, but I think your time frame is unrealistic.

Unless you get a loan from someone else or do something illegal. You don't have many options.