Only unevolved people love their parents

Only unevolved people love their parents
Only unevolved people want to have children
Only unevolved men are attractive to women

nothing is stupider than having children

maybe this rape baby of the Tribe of Dan has a point, this post is terrible and if his mother only evolved faster and had an abortion this post wouldn't exist
>in all fields

You are a failure as an organism, reproduction is what everything is fundamentally motivated by you sick fuck.

this thread is daily, barbara spectre makes them

The fuck are you on about

>have the gift of self-awareness
>cuck yourself by literally considering a series of random genetic accidents and chemical reactions your God

bruh...

It's fine. It is a self-repairing problem in this case.

the sole purpose of life is to pass on your genetic material, and accrued wealth and knowledge.
You are a failure billions of years in the making, and deep down it hurts you because you know it

This is the same as claiming that future 10 billion niggers living in a ghetto called Earth are the winners because they reproduce a lot. Evolution exists solely as a force that is unable to consider modern developments, it treats Humans as cavemen and applies caveman logic of reproducing to fend off extinction.

Only the collective improvement in knowledge, technology and art matters.

Growth is the most primitive drive in life.
Reproduction is a part of that. Through the natural order of things, the human population is able to curb itself from overpopulation by randomly selecting a small percentage to (hopefully) carry on, and contribute to, the other aspects of growth; just without the drive for reproduction.
As long as there is normal, there will always be abnormal.
It's up to individuals on both sides to decide if their difference is too great to cooperate.

>nothing is stupider than having children
>stupider
I think I found something "stupider" than having children

There's no purpose to life. You're giving it purpose because you're afraid of having none.

>ooga booga must breed

>and the fat neet neckbeard spergs out as his parents, while simultaneously rationalizing why he is alone and can’t get any women (apart from never leaving the basement) on anything else but his ugly looks and personality..
>he then realizes he is just hangry due to a lack of chicken tendies and is now particularly angrier at mom while he shrieks at her for more

>if my enemies outbreed me, they lose

>what is growing people in labs

off topic Sup Forums tier thread
SAGE

a sure way to have some funny man bust a nut in every petri dish

> implying successful people don't get women
Sup Forums is full of shit.