This is an actual upper class bong home

This is an actual upper class bong home
In America I would assume a poor person lived there

11:45
youtube.com/watch?v=U2nrpkBoZqE

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5283721/Crossbow-killer-laid-wait-neighbours-home.html
telegraph.co.uk/property/uk/cant-run-for-us-president-live-in-another-white-house/stucco-townhouse---675m-in-the-centre-of-knightsbridge-chelsea-i/
zillow.com/homedetails/13705-Stoneridge-Rd-Rogers-AR-72756/70653829_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/348-Chambers-Rd-Chattanooga-TN-37419/2091839045_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/2026-Orchard-St-Edwardsville-KS-66111/75716955_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/4636-Beaver-Ridge-Rd-Knoxville-TN-37931/84137273_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/6640-Marietta-St-Pittsburgh-PA-15206/11277897_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/103-Florida-Ave-Signal-Mtn-TN-37377/41395933_zpid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That house will withstand earthquakes hurricanes and be there in 200 years. American plastic cookie cutter matchbox houses will colapse with the next gust of wind.

Lol as if England deals with anything more than a light wind. Come build homes here then talk shit you faggot kraut

why cant yuropoor homes withstand American bombings?

Looks cozy af tbqhwy

Fuck off with your plasterboard only walls

It's made out of actual building materials, not cardboard, silly burger. Have you even heard of stone or brick?

that's because Americans don't really own their land, thus building something permanent would be illegal. They aren't even allowed to plant fruit bearing flora on their property

Upper Midwest Master-race. Zero hurricanes, Zero tornadoes. The only thing we deal with is snow and cold which only white people can handle

At least we have our own walls

>'Crossbow killer' laid in wait in his neighbour's home after secretly removing a dividing wall in the loft… before shooting dead a father-of-three and seriously injuring his 27-year-old partner
>Police manhunt launched after a suspected murder in East Yorkshire on Friday
>Shane Gilmer, 30, died after he was shot by an attacker armed with a crossbow
>His pregnant girlfriend Laura Sugden was found 'pouring with blood' at home
>Police tried to track down suspect Anthony Lawrence but found body last night

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5283721/Crossbow-killer-laid-wait-neighbours-home.html

So there are no zoning laws in yuroland?

In Britain your paying more for the loacation than anything, a mansion in the country could be less than a small flat in London.

Also it’s about population density, it’s not that Americans are doing anything better, it’s simply that Britain has more people living per square km so it necisitates smaller housing.

That is not upper class, it looks lower middle or middle class to me.

Upper class =
telegraph.co.uk/property/uk/cant-run-for-us-president-live-in-another-white-house/stucco-townhouse---675m-in-the-centre-of-knightsbridge-chelsea-i/

Knightsbridge, Kensington, Mayfair (see also stately homes, manors, mansions, castles etc.)

>it’s not that Americans are doing anything better,
acquiring more land is doing better

Thats the point, you dont build a hurricane-proof house when the hurricane happens, you build a quality home instead where you and your descendants will be safe from the outside when some disaster inevitably hits. It begs the question again, since you have regular tornadoes and floodings why havent you learned how to build proper houses yet? Are you mentally retarded?

>townhouse

there are but they're more lax. Nobody gives a shit what you do as long as you report and pay for major changes such as adding walls to your perimiter or another story to your house.
We had our driveway widened and paved just recently without any paperwork or hassle

He could have just shot through your shitty walls with a crossbow to be honest, I've had harder shits than your move that bus queer houses

That’s more of a middle class home.
But it’s got quite a bit of land and will probably still be standing for another century.

Pic related: these houses are small sampling of upper class homes currently for sale and within walking distance of my middle class home.

Why the fuck are burgers and bongs so obsessed with each other.

> since you have regular tornadoes and floodings
We dont the chances of those happening to are extremely low

>5 beds 3 baths 3,066 sqft
>$259,500

zillow.com/homedetails/13705-Stoneridge-Rd-Rogers-AR-72756/70653829_zpid/

Lul what?

tried to take our guns

>We had our driveway widened and paved just recently without any paperwork or hassle
And I put a new roof on my house without any paperwork

>upper class bong home
That is barely a middle class home anywhere outside of London.
Not everything has to be oversized and wasteful in order to be desireable. Only burgers think in such a way.
>a mansion in the country could be less than a small flat in London.
Do you have anything to back this up, because I highly doubt it is true. London is overpriced, but this claim is out there.

If you think that only millionaires are upper class then yes. I don't think a couple of a scientist and engineer who both earn six figures could afford these homes and in my view they belong to the upper class, at least upper middle class.

>I don't think a couple of a scientist and engineer who both earn six figures could afford these homes and in my view they belong to the upper class
no
and if you wife works I have a hard time even considering you middle class

Pretty big for a bong house desu, but when there's 65 million of you in a space the size of Idaho you have to cut some corners

honestly
i prefer it to the prefab mcmansions

>but when there's 65 million of you in a space the size
why did you give up your empire to save a couple jews then?

I've often wondered that myself

Wow those are cheap.
They would cost at least double that here. And stamp duty (tax) is a bitch on properties like that.. Pic related

faucets heads/knobs can be easily changed out senpai.

I don’t think that, those are more extreme examples of upper class wealth in the US. OP, just seems to have an inaccurate view of upper class in the US. I know some scientists too, and they definitely couldn’t afford those houses.
Of course, this is South Jersey, which is way over priced and our property taxes are outrageous.
Similar houses could be had for considerably less in other parts of the country.

pic related: still upper class and within walking distance.

It actually looks pretty nice man.

nigga do you know what an island is?

Yeah, that’s what I’ve heard, and you could find similar homes for considerably less in the southern and midwestern states.

Oh Op’s non-existent punctuation confused me.
So this house isn’t in the US. I see.
Can confirm. Looks like a nice, solid house with farm land, but yes, you’d assume this was middle to even lower middle class home in the US.

Thats because in Europe we build our house from stone

That looks like Camden, NJ.

Pic related: Camden Nj. It’s where we keep our blacks.

Depends on the hood. What can you get in SF or NY for the same price? Anything? It's about 1.5 million here for an uninhabitable, 2 bed, tear down on a lot the size of a penny. That house would cost millions.

>They aren't even allowed to plant fruit bearing flora on their property
> # #
Haha wtf are you talking about?

Look at this post. Everyone non-American just look at this post.

This is the post of a 12 year old. You are underage or severely retarded.How does once answer such stupid childish hit like that? I have started ignoring American posters. 99% of their posts basically amount to: WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU.

Absolutely pathetic.

How are you supposed to raise 8-12 children in such a small space?

that doesn't mean properties like that don't exist here however.
I would call the picture in OP middle class.

Why would you have children when you can just bring migrants in? Chill it with the hate speech

ITT: americans bullying us again

American dick waving is allowed by the mods on pol.

This isn't a a pol thread. Any single person with a functioning brain would know the less land mass the smaller house sizes. Why don't you compare a Tokyo apartment to a house in the middle of a farmers field in the USA?

And yet Americans are surprised by their stereotype of being ignorant and stupid.

>bin that white womb, take your genes to the tomb

The question is why don't they combine into one faucet? Might be a little harder to change, but in the end its convenience would pay off.

>telegraph.co.uk/property/uk/cant-run-for-us-president-live-in-another-white-house/stucco-townhouse---675m-in-the-centre-of-knightsbridge-chelsea-i/
hahaha
that shit would literally be 300k middleclass wannabee rich tier

Top right looks comfy af

I am poor af and that thing looks like a dump.

I've seen meth heads who own better and bigger houses

Rat poop

They do on old modern homes and have for many, many years. The double faucet is from 70 years ago because the hot water was stored in the attic in a tank and if it got contaminated, it wouldn't go in your drinking water while the cold comes direct from the mains pipe outside. Now though, water tanks are not used and the faucet is just 1 drawing water direct from the mains.

They do on modern homes***

It’s only because we care

I don’t

we have pent up sexual frustration

Think of it this way, poor bongs live all packed together even in rural settings. A detached home with land around it is a godsend when you are used to having scum piled on top of you.

Why did they give up their empire then?

These are working class homes.

ya but they don't own it for very long

In America those are nigger homes

>$274,900
>5 beds 3 baths 3,968 sqft

>MUST COME SEE; Looking for acreage and/or farmland with a huge house with tons of potential? HOME FLIPPER DREAM! Secluded property-- Only 15 minutes to downtown-- Look no more! 44.5 acres with a 4,000 sq ft, 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 car garage home to call your own. Every single room is HUGE-- Fantastic layout-- not to include the complete wrap around deck. Some acreage is cleared off and some wooded. Beautiful pasture cleared off for livestock, another home and multiple other possiblities!

zillow.com/homedetails/348-Chambers-Rd-Chattanooga-TN-37419/2091839045_zpid/

> let's rent a huge fucking mansion with 100 rooms and use just 2 of them, and give 70% of my salary to a landlord or pay 50 years mortgage to a (((bank))) to show off
> muh 2-floors america
> muh white fence
burger's logic
that's why normal white people hate you, mutts
you fucking scum

You can't just compare the prices or how things look though. It's how the area is and the people. Sure, you could find some dirt cheap houses in the US that are 3 times the size of a regular British house but if it's a run down crack den with niggers everywhere then it's worthless.

You can find large houses in the UK for cheap in those shit areas while you can find tiny homes that are really expensive in the UK is good areas.

It's the same as places like NYC in which smaller homes can go for millions. Comparing how a house looks and size is really pointless.

Furthermore, niggers houses are nigger houses in the US because of their value. Those working class homes in the UK can go for $200,000 or so which cancels them out for niggers buying and owning them.

Yes yes congratulations, those redskins really fought for that land.

This is in the white area of a city with a metro area of 2 million

>3 beds 2 baths 2,304 sqft
>$165,000
>Three bedroom, possibly four. 4+/- acres with with two car detached shop on the property. Close to legends and shopping 15-20 min from down town 20 minuets to the airport. Will need work. Bring an offer.

zillow.com/homedetails/2026-Orchard-St-Edwardsville-KS-66111/75716955_zpid/

Why are American whitehouses so vulnerable to Canadian firebombing?

I could show a large dwelling with masses of land in Siberia.. this is simply down to a countries land mass which the UK has little of.

Are you quoting imperialism at a Brit? I don't give a fuck, all I was saying that huge amounts of land have fallen into your lap, thus making decent property dirt cheap.

Because DC is infested with satanists

so it turns out flammable, and inflammable mean the same thing. Who knew? I blame confusing english paint labels.

>Said the burger before the winter wind blew his cardboard house away

thats probably split down the middle and more than 1 family live there

>ID

>zillow.com/homedetails/348-Chambers-Rd-Chattanooga-TN-37419/2091839045_zpid/

I would love to live somewhere like this.

>masses of land in Siberia.
The places I am giving you are well within commuting distances of major metro areas

>$174,900
>4 beds 3 baths 2,207 sqft

zillow.com/homedetails/4636-Beaver-Ridge-Rd-Knoxville-TN-37931/84137273_zpid/

5 bed 2 recep houses are for poor americans?

dat yield

It's so cheap because it's in the middle of nowhere. I'm surprised it costs 259k.

Do you not still understand the reality that the less landmass a country has the more expensive land and property is? What exactly are you trying to say here?

Imagine how the rich live. USA is the land of milk and honey.

Yes
>5 beds 2 baths 2,576 sqft
>$65,000

zillow.com/homedetails/6640-Marietta-St-Pittsburgh-PA-15206/11277897_zpid/

>USA has 91.5 people per square mile
>UK has 632 people per square mile

Really activates the almonds.

That's a pretty dumb statement. That would mean that Australia is be cheaper than Lithuania.

>6 beds 4 baths 6,262 sqft
>$595,000

zillow.com/homedetails/103-Florida-Ave-Signal-Mtn-TN-37377/41395933_zpid/

Incorrect map, cheap recolor

I'm talking about 1st world western countries, obviously. Are you going to bring up Africa next?

Again, it's in the middle of nowhere. I'm not saying that it's not a nice place to live. But it couldn't be more expensive for what it is.

it's a timber wreck

but at 65k you prob have a point

Even with your example, most of Australia is uninhabitable desert land and the major cities/people are all situated on coastal green areas.

Lithuania has more inhabitable land than Australia.

Most of Australia is basically like living in Fallout.

This.

There are people that think Australia is a lush green land instead of a sweltering desert in which weeds wont even grow.

Again, it's a matter of supply and demand. A big landmass doesn't guarantee the infastracture for people to live there. It's not only about wealth of a nation. It's also climate, fertility and many more factors.