Black Lives Matter

New Orleans. Says it all

WE

who?

BLM ran out of funding so people stopped doing it. They are all literally whos now

Good Riddance

dont be confused by that headline. he was famous for grabbing a flag in 2017 but he was shot and killed recently at 1 am in New Orleans and he was not killed by the po po. it's just unreal how those people get wrapped up in a false narrative and they reality takes over.

So he was killed by fellow niggers?

>Claims Black lives matter
>Dies anyway
What did he mean by this?

>killed on a bike in New Orleans at 1am
That is a nigger as fuck death

What, dad did not tell him not to steal? Oh...

>fights to save niggers
>gets killed by a nigger
absolute pottery.

Oh, most definitely. Out riding a bike at 1 am in NOLA is retarded as FUCK, though. It would be interesting to learn more about this guy. A lot of ANTIFA and the more outlandish "protesters" are in New Orleans. Most of them are homeless. They get put on busses and shipped out to make asses out of themselves in exchange for meals, a clean change of clothes or two, and a hotel stay. I find it odd that one of the protesters that made papers wound up dead in NOLA. I find it ironic, too. He was out in the streets combating "racism" and in all likelihood got shot down by a degenerate nog who "dindu nuffin."

Citation needed

>Citation needed

BLM was a useful tool to try to fuck with the election, now tossed aside as the Dems have discovered their new race war is all about turning as many low-IQ, low-income illegal immigrants into voting citizens as possible. These people are so predictable that I'm going to tell you to screen cap this, as we're going to see a LOT of DACA "protests" as the impending shutdown approaches, because we all know the Dems are going to shut the government down again. Then all hell will break lose as the March deadline for DACA approaches. You'll see.

Play stupid games.

>Win stupid prizes.

SHOT

this

>riding a bike at 1am

nigger logic

S

Sweet :^)

>asks for cite
>one person repeats post, another rambles and doesnt cite the information
Goddamit pol

I love this .... Use your rights, wait for someone to fuck with you, kill the fucker when they exceed their rights and try to stop others from expression..... Niggers gonna nig....

nice. hope they get their flag back.

Can’t get a dui on a bike

kek

this, blm is old history because the dems wanted the minorities vote and looks like the good guys, the DACA is the new hot thing

Dems are broke

Was the flag returned?

wasnt that guy on the cosby show?

isn't that guy considered white according to american standards?

They're not broke. There have special interest groups acting in their interests who are loaded. The "Me Too" movement and women's marches that happened after Trump was elected backfired somewhat, as the majority of the people being exposed were Democrats. So that's died down. They're prepping for massive DACA "protests." They will flood the streets with millions of illegals who are difficult to trace, their typical gang of white homeless mentally ill, and screeching white women.

Press “S” to spit on grave

Nice. More rope for everyone else.

>was filmed
where's the fucking webm?

Give the some more years

this is false

The 3 Million in Popular Votes....?

Promises Promises

S

S

Activism is at an all-times low since Obama left the office.

yes this so much. i just hope he hadn't already sired any niglets