Jewish appreciation thread

excuse all the jealous loser goyim, i know it must be hard being a jew and having white people trying to appropriate everything you made

lets give some love to the jews

fuck the altright youtube.com/watch?v=HfFai-0hqH0

and i personally want to thank the jews for leading mankinds out of our primitive ways

only Gods chosen people can lead us to progress, the new, advance knowledge mankind has, has been discovered by the jews

jews are responsible for every modern day comfort and you still hate us

dont go to the supermarket then

let me tell you something else you bunch of losers

if you dont like the "jew world order", dont fucking use it

>take the money out of the bank
>dont own property or pay taxes
>dont buy cloths
>dont buy computers
>dont use any modern globalized system such as shipping
>dont use the internet
etc... you get the point, basically dont use anything from the system, BUT...

you cowards will never, ever, be able to take care of yourselves, dont like the jews, dont use them hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU ARE ALL FUCKING PATHETIC AND OF COURSE NO ONE OF YOU COWARDS HAS THE GUTS TO EVEN REPLY

>jews
>humble

Either you are a jew or have never met one

>inb4 calm down sargon

I am not Sargon, but he is right

>jealous alt righter nazi detected

take care of your selfsteem and inferiority issues boy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You accuse someone of being Alt-Right whilst shitposting behind a meme flag. That is rich.

your flag is more of a meme than mine

I appreciate this Thread.

BUMP

Understand that you think so because you probably swallow Sup Forums memes and fake news like you swallow semen.

be quiet dog, you are worthless, i am disgusted that you didnt even put up a fight

of all goyim you make the sick the most, at least i can respect nationalists, they are an enemy, but a respectable enemy

sweden on the other hand, hjahahahahahahah, you are so pathetic i dont even feel good about cucking you

99.99% of Sup Forums are like that pic, LOL

You're like the worst bait ever, you're just trying too hard. And everyone knows that Jews are the last ones to put up a fight, if you were a Jew you would go cry to a Brit or something to fight your fight for you.

Sage and report off topic and troll threads.

And you forgot to say that Jews even control the US President, WOW!

MAJA! Make America Jew Again!

yes goyim good, underestimate us, good!

Well you lost "MUH SIX GARILLION" so what would you have me do?

i would like it to be like that, but he only "supports" us on the surface and with stupid religious shit like Israel, i dont give a fuck about that

Kek, but sage.

Are you replying to yourself? That plus the failed bait makes you a very very sad nigger. Sage
>If you're replying and not saging, kill yourself

i am not replying to myself nigger, where?

+1 for the jews