ITT: Chuuni done right

ITT: Chuuni done right.

I start with the most obvious example.

Satania isn't a chuuni; she's a retard.

This

these

came here to post this

The best chuuni are awkward but they actually have the ability to backup the ridiculous claims.

pls no bully

>Is an actual magician
>chunni

You are retarded

ITT: people wanting to get isekai'd into Satania's warm, wet, tight vagina and are just being tsundere

Vaginas are lame, I want her butthole.

It's chuuni because she doesn't need the long incantations, she can cast the spell without saying a word she just thinks it's cooler that way. It's like yelling "Super crash!" everytime you hit someone while boxing

>completely ignore the eyepatch speech, practicing chuuni casting incantations, crying she didn't get an edgelord demon mask, cool posing & speech making classes in school

Whenever he starts acting like a huge sperg I can't help smiling despite cringing.

Not being a chuuni is the best chuuni

You may not like it but Rin was a chuuni who just had weight behind her punches.

I love her

she was ok at the point of "I want to stop doing this, this is embarrassing me", then LL pulled the shit of being yourself no matter what and it kinda brainwashed her back to just doing autistic shit.

here have it without background

How was Rin chuuni when she was a bonafide mage who did things as by the book as she could?

Yup, Megumin is waifu.

Is Megumin endgame for Kazuma? I just can't see him shagging up with Aqua or Lalatina.

She's the only one to have confessed and is in the lead. Which means she'll lose, unfortunately.

Cannot be done, all chuunis are trash