Russia has T I G E R S

Russia has T I G E R S.
What do you have?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=a72_1517781705
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers and Muslim "refugees"

1000 islands, polish technology, portugese cars and birthplace of famous inventor. Also many people have smartphones

Freedom

S-P-A-C-E C-A-R

also many polish tourists

Ffs i need more of this poland/russia memes. They literally keep me from killing myself.

Guns and tiger free freedom.

liveleak.com/view?i=a72_1517781705

did you knew about america?

Fuck no kek

We've got Russia.

H-I-G-H S-U-I-C-I-D-E R-A-T-E

God im jealous.

This retarded thread again...

Show ur real flag, blyat

what are tigers? some military thing?

Do you actually find this shit funny?

I fucking love these things. I cry from how much they make me laugh.

Trump

No, its actually tigers. I don't know some retarded Russian propaganda that became meme after meme of hilarity.
>I hope they make more

it is.

what's wrong with his dogs?

How come? Its the same thing over and over again, same as the "Mutt" meme, but somehow even more disgusting.

RAR!

muslims

I dont get this meme. Isnt Poland one of the most raped countries in the world, yet they are the ones doing the raping in this meme?

wtf is this stupid tiger meme

I love this meme

Best meme

black bears

Can someone give me a Quick Rundown about that meme?

Did you know we have N-I-G-G-E-R-S and S-P-I-C-S?

Russian meme factory told their people to make pro russia memes. They were extremely bad and cringeworthy so the rest of the world are making fun of them.

I fully support.

At first I was disgusted and confused by the T-I-G-E-Rs, but now I fully endorse and will need to see some more

Apparently we have White Dragons.

Apparently we have White Rabbits.

What a fuck is that mean?
We erased Poland from the face of the earth fucked in 1795, and controlled it until 1991, when themselves broke up. Poland has always been our bitch. And remember about the disaster in 2010 or the burger does not teach anything?

Reading this makes me wanna kill myself

Dank maymays

T-I-G-E-R-S

G-A-Y
T-I-G-E-R-S
F-R-O-M
O-U-T-E-R
S-P-A-C-E

It's a meme, even if very low quality. If you get upset over it you are giving them more of a reason to continue posting it.