Friendly reminder that if you like "fun" anime you are the cancer killing anime

Friendly reminder that if you like "fun" anime you are the cancer killing anime.
Pic very much related.

Friendly reminder that if someone calls you the cancer killing anime, you are probably doing something right.

I dont get the hate.

Im a shounen fag and normaly i make huuge bow about cute girl / moe / ecchi / scchool bullshit etc.

But this show i realy enjoyed.

Thats because Dragon Maid is a normalfags and ironic weebs anime.

Maidragon was a good show.

Kinoani

Friendly reminder that if you browse Sup Forums you barely deserve to breathe air.

reminder if you like old anime like eva, lain and LOGH, then you need to grow up out of your shit taste.

Define fun first of all

Stop bumping the bait.

Stop replying to bait

Friendly reminder that if you watch and enjoy trash like DBS and BnHA you do not belong on Sup Forums.

FUN THINGS ARE FUN

>Friendly reminder that if you like "fun" anime you are the cancer killing anime.
This is what I like about this place.

Isn't that a Sup Forums thing, hating fun? Sup Forumsermin aren't welcome on this board.

So you like serious and mature anime for serious and mature people like yourself?

Cordial reminder that if you enjoy Trigger shows you do not belong on Sup Forums.

dumb brainlets
OP was right

You didn't answer my question. OP hates fun, but fun is such a subjective word that even Sup Forums hates using it as a reason why something is good.

Reminder if you watch anime past the age of 14, you're a fucking weebshit and should kill yourself. Now reading manga is a entirely different story.

CGDCT or haremshit where there is no plot, no character progression and the only thing moving the "story" forward is the introduction of new girls every 3 episodes.

This.
No one should be actively watching anime within four years of posting on Sup Forums.

Or shows where there is nothing but memes that are the most rememberable thing about it, like lucky star.

>implying that Maid Dragon was just a "fun" show

I didn't have fun with that show, i was the happiest man alive while watching it, instant smile comes to my face the second it starts, and Kobayashi is the most relatable character ever created in fiction.

Friendly reminder that OP is a faggot.

Even in 1994 they saw moeshit was never going away.

This. OP is a fucking idiot with shit taste.
Depends on the show, maiddragon was great even if it did the whole
>introducing new girls every 3 episodes
thing.
But yeah if it's a show that just follows the classic harem formula with no redeeming features I agree.

Do we really need a thread about this subject every fucking day?

Every day until you love it

fuck off

Normalfags are the cancer killing anime, videogames and everything that's any kind of fun

There was nothing fun about flop dragon. Even the humor was forced.

>pic related
pic not related, fag. maid dragon wasn't even fun it was just constant fan service garbage for the sake of fan service garbage with no content to it other than "look they're dragons but also girls and they are sexy"

Let's see op, name your favorite anime. Keep in mind, I will judge you for your faggotry

Would hate to lead the miserable life you live with stupid rules like that.

Sup Forums loves dragon maid, try again.

Can't wait for OP to state what counts as good anime so people can (un)ironically shitting on it.

This.
Nobody should do anything they don't want because that would cause some form of discomfort.

Why would you listen to whatever someone from '94 had to say? They couldn't even use meme arrows properly.

I know you're baiting, but it pains me that what was originally for replies is now the epic greentext arrows.

Edgelords GTFO

>I know you're baiting, but it pains me that what was originally for replies is now the epic greentext arrows.

Nothing's stopping you from using them with their original purpose in any case.

I know that, but it still pisses me off that retarded faggots will forever view them as the epic Sup Forums maymay arrows.

The only thing that is going to kill anime is its fucked up economics. Real GETS YA BRAIN GOIN shows don't sell merchandise and show tickets, and that seems to be their main source of revenue outside of the odd passion project.

if its not fun whats the fuking point in watching

I mean there's no wrong genre.

But when the market is filled with same shit, people tend to get angry.

>Friendly reminder that if you like "fun" anime you are the cancer killing anime.
I'm sorry, I was under the impression anime is suppose to be a form of entertainment. Apparently I was wrong.

If the only thing you do is pirate, you are the cancer killing anime.
"It's not good but it's fun" is the way weebs cope with watching shit anime while not supporting the shows they genuinely like to promote production of good anime in the future.

Reminder that if you are over 18 and still watch anime then you are pas the point of redemption

You're right. Just look at the AAA video game industry. There's no reason to keep making shit when they are getting loads of money, right?