ITT: Post the "O MY RUBBER NEN" moment of the respective series

ITT: Post the "O MY RUBBER NEN" moment of the respective series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqgMPTSz91E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITT: Repost the "O MY RUBBER NEN" moment of the respective series because I missed this thread last week

This one

If only it had not been painfully obvious since Kakashi's backstory with Obito was published.

O MY HYPNOTIC EYES

chrollo fucking cheated and everyone know that hisoka would fuck him up in a one v one.

O MY 'COPY ANY AND ALL ABILITIES'

LISTEN UP MY ARROW

So basically asspulls?

O MY RIZE KAGUNE

I've had this saved up for weeks

OH MY STEEL PLATED HEART

faces in One Piece always make me laugh

Doubles in Vento Aureo when the Arrow piercing a Stand became a major plot point and also did something completely different (unles Bites The Dust is a Requiem form of Killer Queen, but how lame would that be?)

This is pretty fucking good, well worth a (You) or two

It's not often that I genuinely laugh at a post on 4chins.
Thanks for making this or for reposting it.

anyone who didn't think this was the hypest shit should fuck off this board right now

It's one of the few bullshit moments that were just amazing to watch because the pay off was so fucking good

It was the absolute madman moment

Literally the greatest scene in all fiction

Fuck you.
The edit made me chuckle a bit, thanks user.

So then how the fuck did he survive when Goku Kanehameha'd his top half off?

He moved that thing to his ass

That's what makes it a O MY CELL CLUSTER moment

It was a "It was too obvious to be true" moment

O MY ROSWAALS MINES

How? It was obvious hundreds of chapters neforE not an Assapulli Out of nowhere

O MY RUBBER CHIMERA

heh ;_;

O MY OCEAN DREAM

NO FUCKING WAY!

>not posting o my rubber rubber against Enel

requiem was shit n' all specially GER but it was shown that it was a different kind of arrow in part 5, even look at its design compared to all the arrows you see, its completely different, and of course the other arrow hits kira himself not his stand. the stand seeks people out that have the potential of a strong enough spirit to garner a stand, kira was so insanely determined to stay in morioh and have his quiet life and it was obviously the peak of these emotions, it pretty much forced development of killer queen in my opinion, sort of sped up what would otherwise be natural progression with his stand. its not as bad as requishit from part 5 that's for sure.

fucking hell

The arrow did pierce Golden Experience at the start of Vento Aureo though. Black Sabbath's arrow, though that was different too it was the same material (carved from a meteorite if I recall correctly)

youtube.com/watch?v=UqgMPTSz91E

O MY POWER OF FRIENDSHIP

tobi
obito
c'mon

It actually makes sense in context. Fresh being the only real fighter in the series and all.

I miss Medaka Box

>Implying Symphogay isn't "O MY RUBBER NEN":The Anime

There will never be a battle in manga of such epic proportions and uniqueness than Usopp vs Perona

What even happens here?

Not a Hunterfag. Anyone got screencaps or archives of when that chapter came out?

Would like to know. Saw this meme in the OP thread

I don't know what that means.

How new are you?

Nigga that chapter wasn't too long ago. I'm not glued to Sup Forums all the time.

Pretty fucking new actually

Pretty much, just finished watching S1 and I'm loving it so far

Why is the "O MY RUBBER NEN" thing still looked at as such a big asspull. Hell it's not even the biggest asspull in HxH, that belongs to surprise Zoldyk brother that grants unlimited wishes because Killua lmao.

O MY SILVER ARROW

So... what was the price Sup Forums? I understand that he "risked" his life on a move that didn´t have a high percentage of success but other than that there was no consequences... he just pulled it off on a situation where he was pretty much dead if that move didn´t pay off.

It´s not that different from Gon San as far as conditions go... yet Gon really payed for it and Hisoka didn´t.

The price was becoming a rubber gay zombie.

O MY BILLION POSSIBILITIES!

That's not a price, that's just another benefit.

Funimation fixed that ironicaly bynsaying he can regnerate from any cell

O MY NEO ZEON

Should not be surprised One Piece has the plot resolved through a bit of comedy. At least the fight was really nice

So the person he is fighting has the ability to create explosions.

The guy in the image that says "O My Rubber Nen" is a gay clown which has a power called Bungee gum. It has the powers of both rubber and gum.

Essentially he decides that he will make his power message and protect his innards to survive the explosion, so that he can restart his heart and lungs when he 'dies'.

The fact that he dies at all it what is stupid. He either should of just died, or use the 'rubber' part of his ability to absorb the blast in the first place. The scene is over dramatic and comes off as a huge ass pull for no good reason.

I guess I'd need to read it for proper context, but thanks user. So basically just pointless asspull?

Why do people still read HxH. Either the author or the reader is going to die before it finishes. And he had the longest publishing streak through the shittiest arc in the series. The Filler Ant Arc.

yeah that arrow was also different.

I figure it's like this
> Normal arrow piercing stand = pain but no new ability
> Normal arrow piercing stand user = new ability if they survive
> Beetle arrow piercing stand or user = Requiem stand

What's the difference between the normal arrows and the beetle arrow? Isn't the same material?

O MY ANISOTROPIC CHILD

FUCK OFF FAILURE

We don't really know, but the all the normal arrows have a hole in the middle of the arrowhead, while the Requiem one has the beetle part covering it.

It's just lead people to believe that the beetle holds some importance and makes that particular arrow 'completed' which is why it's the only one to be seen giving requiem stands. ((Kind of in the same vein as the vampire mask with the red stone of Aja in it makes it the completed mask, I guess))

Since Araki has thrown all the arrow shit out the window, I guess we'll never get a definitive answer.

>Not O MY KEKED AYYY LMAO

Failing is also part of the plan.

>watching HxH

He didn't ask for much. Only a bit of movement from his nen. Gon asked for it to be generated as though decades had passed. Big difference.

Soul Eater was only my 2nd anime. What a kick in the teeth. Still haven't started the manga.

I sort of wish my city's mayor was suspended upside-down in a life support tank in the bowels of a windowless building

- or was at least inclined to making plans

You faggots make this question every week

>He didn't ask for much. Only a bit of movement from his nen
And repair the brain damage.

He didn't ask for that. Whether he has brain damage is tertiary to what he asked his nen for

>10 hours dead
>No brain damage

I just want a new season

the second half / ending is completely different in almost every way.

It is not better

>Not "O MY LIGHTING DEVIL FRUIT"

I forgot how terrible the manga looked

The man can't even get a streak going when all he's doing is drawing basic lines and shapes. HxH is BAD.

Tbh you could've just posted any page from FT.

O MY INHERITED WILL

Didn't she have a broken arm and shattered ribs?

O MY ANISOTROPIC CHILD

I fucking love Fairy Tail setting and style but this bitch alone make me quit reading

>tfw I still like FT because the characters are that good

>Fairy Tail could have ended with Ichiya being the greatest hero in history

Honestly to me, not even the characters can save this shit manga.

Can somebody explain this guy to me? It seems like half the time I see him his shit is like rubber, but the other half it has the properties of gum. Can Miura just not make up his fucking mind?