SWEDEN NOOOOOOOO!

Swedish actor rejected for IKEA ad because Greeks are too racists!

>A Swedish actor has reacted with anger after being rejected for a role in an Ikea commercial apparently because of his skin color
>In November, the Swedish furniture giant commissioned a casting agency to hunt for Swedish actors for an advert to be broadcast in Greece
>According to Fernando, the following day he received an email from the casting company, based in the UK, which read: "He can’t be black for the Greek market. Sorry."

>rt.com/news/418112-swedish-actor-black-ikea/
rt.com/news/418112-swedish-actor-black-ikea/
>rt.com/news/418112-swedish-actor-black-ikea/
rt.com/news/418112-swedish-actor-black-ikea/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5359415/Black-actor-rejected-IKEA-commercial-Greece.html
archive.is/ceuFT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more like greece no

Just like you faggots copy us we copy you. If Europe can get woke on blacks then we can finally talk about it here.

Well, nobody would buy merchandise here if it was advertised by a negro, as well. Nothing really surprising, senpai.

beware of Greeks bearing gifts, because they probably haven't paid for them

This

but it's a swedish company who rejected him

based greece

>RT
>hides flag

""""Swedish""""

From the DM article
>"They said they are Jewish, so they can't be racist."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5359415/Black-actor-rejected-IKEA-commercial-Greece.html

archive.is/ceuFT

Well, despite all it's problems, Greece is still predominantly a single people, and they're fairly proud of their identity as a people, so using a black actor isn't really going to speak to them, logically.

>swedish actor

Opa!

Excuse me, my country would beg to nigger.

*differ

>swedish

Swedish means nigger.

Greece and Italy created Western civilizations and they will be the ones to save it.

I see nothing wrong here

checks out

hate for diversity grows day by day, I guess it's about 75% today.