/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL

/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL

This thread is for discussion of property rights, self-determination, natural order, right-libertarianism and the PHYSICAL REMOVAL of COMMUNIST FAGS from our board of peace. Reminder that this is the Libertarian RIGHT General. Left-Libertarians, Cosmopolitan freaks, Open borders cucks and other assorted libertine degenerates need to fuck off.

>LIBERTARIANISM DOES NOT MEAN OPEN BORDERS, MORAL DEGRADATION, HYPER-INDIVIDUALISM OR LAWLESS CHAOS. /lrg/ IS THE A STAND AGAINST THE LEFT-LIBERTARIAN AND ANTI-MORAL LIBERTARIAN MENACE, DON'T COME HERE PREACHING THAT GARBAGE AND DONT ASSUME WE SUPPORT THOSE LOSERS.

Questions are welcome, however many are repeated often. We advise you research the basics before asking.

THREAD RESOURCES:
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/7K1EJYb8
>Discord & Book Club: sXwfD5K

RECOMMENDED MATERIAL:
>Anatomy of the State ((((Murray Rothbard))))
mises.org/library/anatomy-state
>For a New Liberty ((((Murray Rothbard))))
mises.org/library/new-liberty-libertarian-manifesto
>Democracy: The God that Failed (Hans Hermann-Hoppe) - riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf

>Bump for Life, Liberty, and Private Death Squads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TICdCM4j7x8
mises.org/library/new-deal-debunked-again
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PRAISE KEK!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WITNESS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I hate lolbergs, bump for effort and social conservatism. Even completely free market would work in a moral society.
No sage today.

appreciated

Why can't we just use VTOL aircraft?

Or railways
Or Canals

I'd like to read some ancap/libertarian theory. Any idea what to start with? Rothbard sounded like a cool guy, so do you know any intro-level Rothbard book?

The CIA has branded AnCaps as lolbergs. We're much more dangerous than Nazis but dumb frogposters stick to their failed ideology.

You want to read
>Anatomy of the State
I suppose.

There are A FEW good Jews. You just have to grow up and accept that.

For a New Liberty by Rothbard and Democracy: the God That Failed by Hans-Hermann Hoppe. These are two very fundamental anarcho capitalist books.

Got some questions and please answer
>was there any example of a "Anarcho-Capitalist" society in history? And if it was, was it successful and how long did it last?
>Why so many people claim this type of anarchy is stupid and an oxymoron?Is it because Capitalism always require a state to enforce its ideas?

Kek.

youtu.be/TICdCM4j7x8
Every libertarian who wants to take action and secure a better future needs to watch this video. Hoppe is unique today in that he is a libertarian who actually says what truly must be done.

>was there any example of a "Anarcho-Capitalist" society in history? And if it was, was it successful and how long did it last?
While not technically truly anarcho capitalist, the wild west was an interesting experiment and proved to be a pretty peaceful time with private security and private property rights playing a huge role. Also, Ireland was polycentric and anarchist for a thousand years.
>Why so many people claim this type of anarchy is stupid and an oxymoron?Is it because Capitalism always require a state to enforce its ideas?
It is the opposite. Capitalism requires as little government intervention as possible by its very nature. Anyone who claims this type of anarchy is stupid compared to other types of anarchy is a moron. Capitalism reflects human nature and, therefore, with no state to dictate the every day interactions between people, the tendency is capitalism. There is a reason ideas like communism require such aggressive state intervention and even still fail miserably.

Is this the recreational nukes thread?

As a fascist, I think that I'm a libertarian at heart, just very anti degeneracy and want my culture and race to survive
Really what I think would be the best is social pushes against degeneracy rather than banning, much like how smoking was stopped

I believe that libertarianism and fascism can both serve to preserve our culture and be rid of degeneracy. I think fascism is the wrong way to go about it, but we both want a lot of the same things.

Can a libertarian be a nationalist or do these clash with each other, for example, the country believes in individual rights and free market, but will put his country first and support his/her's country's culture. Basically individual rights but still a feel for love of country and love for members of his/her's country.

There is no "True AnCap" society. The closest example you would find one would be the United States under the Articles of Confederation.

Got an actual question for you guys. Is eugenics necessary in a libertarian society? Most normies want big government to do everything for them.

You can be anti-state and take pride in your soil. You can hate the involuntary society and love your people. Libertarianism is not anti-culture, just anti-state. Your government is not your culture.

Why do you retards worship hoppe and always talk about physical removal? You realize that, if you gang up on a neighbor and throw him out of his house because you don’t like him, that’s a violation of his private property rights, makes you no better than a communist, and gives the neighbor every right to defend himself, right? wouldn’t it be better to just shun him rather than take physical action?

If you acquire land through contractual trade by joining a community, you have joined a set of rules. If you break these rules, the community has the right to remove you. It doesn't have to be violent necessarily, Hoppe himself doesn't actually say that you need to immediately take violent action on this rule breaker. He has stated multiple times that societal shunning and ostracizing are good methods. This is all perfectly in line with private property and libertarianism as a whole.

They clash a little bit, but I understand what you mean.

For example, I my self am an American. After doing some traveling and reading international news. Do other country supports free markets and libertarianism more than the USA.
The EU is slowly imploding on its self as it restricts it's people and markets with each new law.
China almost has total control over its economy and uses it as a weapon, all the while regulating your daily life, how many kids you can have, and where you can live.
Africa is a crumbling as more and more countries start genocide the white man away.
The Middle East is restrictive in every sense and will literally punish you with death if you violate sharia law.

The USA is far from ancap and even libertarian, but the reality is the most other countries are beyond fucked. My best bet is to stick with my country and support it as the rest of the world burns.

Mmm interesting. But how about the Great Depression? Wasn't it FDR's New Deal policies that helped the US overcome that instead of Herbert Hoover waiting for the market to "fix" itself?

Yes you can be proud of your country and its culture while still being against the government.

Hoppean anarcho-monarchism when?

How the fuck does that work

These are common misconceptions.
mises.org/library/new-deal-debunked-again

EVERY MAN A KING BUT NOONE WEARS A CROWN

How do you think the great depression started in the first place?
Should have listened to Jackson.

Hobbes lived through the English Civil War. The chaos convinced him that "muh social contract" was deeply flawed. He thus favored an Absolute Monarch who ruled for the people. He also supported the idea of individual rights, however. So if the Monarch was an asshole, he could be overthrown. Essentially, a dictatorship ruling with the consensus of the people, for the people.

So a regular monarchy then.

Huey Long: the great combination of Bernie Sanders, and Donald Trump.

Not really. He believed we all had rights such as Self Defence. So if the government went rogue, you were ENCOURAGED to overthrow it. No divine right here. Think Mandate of Heaven, but Mandate of the People instead.

>Are non-white men entitled to libertarian rights?
NO

An unbiased opinion here, but isn't nationalism in contradiction with free markets and individualism?

It seems like Fascism is much more efficient than a system where you have your own people compete against each other in everything.

Yes.

Do you ever wonder why so many normies have such a negative gut-reaction to the very mention of "libertarianism"?

They are r-selected individuals. They cannot hope to compete in even a semi-free society, so they react violently to anyone, even a milquetoast conservative, who threatens their dependence on state power.

I don't think it's out of the question to reply violently in kind. They are biological threats to our freedom, and so any kind of eugenics program (whether it be a free market or a fleet of helicopters) would be essential to establishing and maintaining a libertarian social order.

Free markets and individualism do not have to entail this. In fact, the freedom to discriminate and to associate/dissociate (crucial tenets to libertarianism) would only bring communities closer voluntarily. Cultures could stand together with no laws standing in their way and our people could thrive. It doesn't have to be individualism on all fronts, just with regards to the law. The law cannot tell you to be a collective but, in a libertarian order, individuals can collectivize in private communities.

Wheres the argument bro

>>>
> Sgt. Sage Allfields (ID: YVdheHpy) 02/07/18(Wed)16:55:47 No.15
>social conservatism
>Libertarianism

pick one

In ancap if the state is dissolved who guarandees property and human rights?

wtf I love Libertarianism now

welcome

Eugenics is no more 'necessary' than evolution, it's just the state of nature. Under conditions of traditional normality Eugenics is a natural propensity, it is the only way to survive hard times. To proliferate weakness requires special, artificial circumstances that by making the superior people give up resources and forcefully give it to people who should never have been born. Any situation which makes for dysgenics is essentially a bubble, and like all bubbles it eventually pops and normality/eugenics returns.