ROASTIE SUES EX FOR WINNING LOTTERY AND LEAVING HER

They were only together for 3 months and she wants $3,000,000 PLUS $500,000 in "punitive damages). Is she in the right pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=QhjBlPucpd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is she in the right pol?
Do you suck your own dick?

A woman is always in the right you patriarchal misogynistic cis-scum shitlord.

Leaf cohabitation and common law marriage laws are insane. Pretty messed up when Quebec is the most rational province.

She is going to get the longest of the three.

You need some proof, which she doesn't even has.

I would probably just kill her

She has no case. She'll be the retard paying for the judge's time.

If a lawyer accepted this case there must be a precedent.
Anyone knows?

If they had a verbal contract that they'd split the winnings, she might have a case. She might have some texts on her phone to back it up as well.

He should use some of the money to hire a hitman

She doesn't have proof of an agreement so she'll likely claim common law partner status, entitling her to half of everything he has.

>3 months
I think op failed math class

Women are parasites. It times past they'd create offspring for you. But not anymore.

3 months 3 years whats the difference?

Lawyers don't have a reason to not take a case, unless of course it means missing out on a bigger/more profitable one. They have no risk in their job in civil matters. If she has no case, she still owes him his time and support. If she wins, he gets paid even more. The only time a lawyer would get picky with cases based on chances to win are with criminal cases.

There's no proof of the contract.

Italy with the best bantz

They lived together for 2 years, OP is a faggot it even says so in the pic. I think it's 10 years for a common law marriage but there probably is some slimy cohabitation bullshit, especially for some poor helpless single mother and her stupid kid

>half the jackpot plus 500k punitive damages
Jesus, she must have hired some ultrakike.
>they agreed
Oral contracts are notoriously difficult to prove.

3 months wouldn't be considered common law. 3 years is however

>If a lawyer accepted this case there must be a precedent
$$$
Lawyers love gullible fucks like her
They're hoping for a small settlement, hense suing for more than half

give me yomoney

Depends on how long he lived there. The longer he lived in her apartment (and if she supported him) the more she is likely to get a piece.
There is weight on her side. This isn't the area where armchair pseudo-lawyers have any insight.

Doesn't that take 10 years of cohabitation though? Or 5 at the lowest

>6.1 mil
Nigger could afford a good enough lawyer if he made it look like an accident.

But they were just boyfriend and girlfriend.

Common law varies by province but i believe ontario is 1 year

The fact that girlfriends can take part of your money after you dumb them in Canada is insane. It’s a huge incentive against relationships, because why would you move in with a girl if she’s gonna be able to steal half your shit?

Thats why if I ever win lottery im changing my name and leaving country

More like "Why would you women?"

Guess we'll find out. It's plausible. It's practically the first thing out of peoples' mouths when they're a couple and buy lottery tickets. Whether it is to be taken seriously or not.... his leaving her after winning could also be indicative of fleeing an "obligation." OP got the time wrong on the title - They lived together for two years.

>Maurice
Coalburner?

Leafs give millions for being terrorists so she probably has a really strong case

Roasties do that everywhere though

Not quite, lawyers can face penalties for filing spurious, harassing or otherwise unethical lawsuits or motions on behalf of clients, but it rarely happens and not without a history.

>If she has no case, she still owes him his time and support.

Probably not -- many "let's go sue somebody you know who has more money than you" guys offer a "you gt nothing, you pay nothing" deal as bait.

They then look at the case carefully... if it is very weak, they kick you to the curb. If it may have some merit, but there is not much there, they settle for what they can get. If it looks like it might be a chance to unleash emotional madness and collect big, then and only then do they pursue the case.

So they have zero incentive not to BRING a suit, they may have little incentive to pursue it if the case is week.

But they're working on spec, gambling with heir time against somebody else's money.

It's about a crooked as it could possibly be.

>they always agreed that if they had a winning ticket the proceeds would be both of theirs, as a couple
hope you got that notarized, roastie
>live-in boyfriend
not married, no obligation to split the winnings. gg cunt

>it's a question of morality
That's lawyer speak for "no legal basis"

Not in Leafland.

Frog Leaf

a hitman over here would only cost like a couple thousand bucks.......

Certainly. Of course if he bought it with his own money it'll be another point against her though,

I could also imagine their ageement besome something like her never buying any but making an agreement something like this:

>if you win we'll share the money, right?
>non-committal grunt

Leafland has crazier laws than the US. Alabama recently did away with common law marriage and only a few other states continue to have it. Meanwhile in Canada it's the law everywhere besides Quebec. In Canada it's mostly about comingling resources or creating a dependency.

She wants a jury trial so she can cry in front of them.

They weren't married? There was no legal contract to contest here?

He was probably fucking the daughter, too.

>there must be a precedent.
most cases are ruled without ever going to a physical courtroom
lawyer logic:
potential payoff: x% of 3.5m$
required work: 4h consultation, 1h (rounded up) forwarding information to secretary, 1h (rounded up) secretary adding information to form-text for mail to court

They're not married, she has absolutely no case whatsoev-
>toronto
Oh. RIP. He's gonna have his life fucked. Wish there was something I could do to help

TRADCONS DEFEND THIS? YOU FUCKING KEKS!

>In order for a couple to have common-law standing in Ontario and Manitoba, they must be living together in a conjugal relationship for three years or more, or one year with a child.
he's in the clear

>No marriage or civil partnership
>Oral contract
>2 years Co habitation
Normally I'd say this is bullshit but in she's now a single mom and in this day and age along the fact that the case is based in Canada makes me think she'll clean him out.

and it has to be an all women jury or else its sexist

Common law stays is different around the world. In Britistan it's 2 years iirc

We can hope so but the legal system in Ontario has ovaries.

unless she can argue that he's a common law bullshit stepdad to her teenage kid then he's fucked

as a man in the western world there is no fucking way I am getting married to a fucking woman. The laws are made to fucking screw me.

I mean fuck, the laws have forced male rape victims and sperm donors to pay for child support.

>bongistan

The government is gunna take 55% of those earnings, and she's going to get 60% of what's left, and the dude will have to pay for both of their legal fees. He's going to end up in the red, barely enough to pay his telly lisence

>or one year with a child

has this been tested to see if the child has to be shared parentage? Otherwise he's fucked

This reminds me of a similar event a while back where a woman divorced her husband after winning a lottery ticket. However, because she hid her assets from the court (which is illegal) a judge gave him every single penny.

It's a shame for her, because she's a woman she probably would have kept it all anyway. But I'm glad the man managed to get off rich c;

>She might have some texts on her phone to back it up as well.
And he may have some dirty messages he's sent to whores, thus proving he planned on leaving her first chance he got

What will women do when life like sex robots start being sold and we dont need them anymore?

I hope she wins Maurice sounds like a nigger anyways

What the fuck?

Hopefully they'll finally start working like the rest of us, and stop pretending like it's a full-time job just to have a vagina

What they always do-- Complain.
Of course, this time we don't have to listen

i dont get why she would get any money. Slut you never married him

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

any justifications to back her claims up
apart from him putting his wiener inside her holes?

Legally he shouldn't be forced to give her anything, although all evidence proves to them having some sort of pact and he lied to her about winning and left her. He's a shit bag of a person though.

Hahahahaha that dude is FUCKED

What evidence?

did they go half on the ticket or something?

>live-in boyfriend
>not married
suck it, hoe.

Just fuck hookers lads.

She did, that's why she feels entitled to money she didn't win

>
.1 mil
>Nigger could afford a good enough lawyer if he made it look like an accident.
Nigger would get a (((lawyer))) for pretty cheap since he's black. Probably walk away with a clean 5mil.

>punitive damages

youtube.com/watch?v=QhjBlPucpd0

>she wants $3,000,000 PLUS $500,000 in "punitive damages)
it was a good idea he left her

No but she has vagina and boobs so she deserves all the money.

LMAO WHAT FUCKING PUNITIVE DAMAGES

>M-muh feefees wus hurt ya honor
>M-muh man lef me wit nuffin

>how long he lived there
Do men have to pay ex-girlfriends alimony now in weimerica? I saw nothing that implied marriage; she has no case.

This. Leaving her is a shitbag thing to do, but if she tried to sue him over it then paradoxically she deserved the hell out of it

>be me
>win lottery
>dump wretched GF
wew lads, twas a good day
>buys 1st class tickey to thailand

>roastie beats her baby
>still gets custody

>Immediately dropping roastie for ladyboy
You have poor taste my friend

IF SHE LIKED THAN SHE SHOULDA PUT A RING ON IT
>IF SHE LIKED THAN SHE SOULDA PUT RING ON IT
What. A. Ho.
Ho ho ho ha ha hoe.

I thought there were some texts or something unless this this is a different case. Evidence of them having some sort of agreement about sharing winning if either of them ever won. But like I said, personally I don't think he should be forced to pay anything.

BASED

>You have poor taste my friend
ladyboys don't sue

So everyone is this thread is going to shit on her for being greedy but no one has any objection to the guy abandoning his gf the second he gets some money? Sup Forums is a bizarre place, simultaneously espousing Christian morals alongside Randian ethics.

Nah, the article only briefly mentions that the woman CLAIMS she has some form of agreement, but if it's not written it's bullshit. She's likely making it up so that a lawyer will pick up her case at all
No, but note the second half of the title. If you don't want to fuck an animal, find a woman.

Look at his flag

Cohabitation without marriage is degenerate.

Why would anyone still bother with modern western women?
>muh white children
Fuck it, they’d be born into a cultural Marxist society full of vapid consumerism and cheap mind-controlling entertainment, ruled by Jews and mega corporations. This is the kind of shit that has no solution other than an asteroid impact.

In the U.S. this would be laughed out of a courtroom. You can't legislate morality, yet. And without the existence of any form of an agreement or contract, she doesn't have a legal leg to stand on. But since this is in dimension B Canada, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they take all his money and give half to her, half to a Muslim immigrant, castrate him, and lock him in jail for hate speech.

Imagine your love leaving you after winning the lottery. Must have been shit for her.
Despite this tho, ugly hag has no right to sue WTF

>But since this is in dimension B Canada
More like "Let's brainwash our citizens into complacent cattle" Canada. Beta Canada, that works.

Honestly she would have been better just telling the story and playing the sympathy card for like donation money or some dumb shit.

>tfw no qt 3.14 gf to dump after lotto win

33 months, you dog fucking mongoloid