Exactly how long do we let him play techno Messiah with our tax dollars?

Exactly how long do we let him play techno Messiah with our tax dollars?

I swear watching that launched in hearing the crowd was like seeing a Jim Jones Revival.

nice digits OP
The thread about SpaceX faking the launch was just nuked, we've hit a nerve

Elon is a conduit to funnel US defense technology to other countries.

If the Norks stole from Nasa that's war

If the Norks stole from Elon its unfortunate

Either way the Norks drive log powered trucks and eat sticks while their space technology jumps leaps and bounds.

Yeah what the hell I noticed that, I made this thread went back to the catalog to read that one and it was gone. Was it deleted or what? Is this board truly a government agency these days?

Jelly much

Not at all, I don't look forward to being him when God judges him for his sins.

Information is being controlled to the n'th degree, even on this underwater Tibetan basketweaving forum for the visually impaired

seems like a lot of thread giving him attention

I've noticed that, the past few weeks these threads have been entirely just bot responses. Either the mods have taken bribes which is the more unlikely scenario, or they are simply just algorithms these days that delete truth threads based on keywords.

At this point he has all the attention in the world, if I thought of not giving him attention would be better I would. This man needs to be exposed for the liar he is

I'd risk saying all of the above at this point. It's when someone triggers a certain word or phrase that half the thread goes to in-fighting bot scripts, a quarter are mocking psycho analysis post, then the rest are trolls or genuine comments. fuckery, general fuckery

It's really pathetic too, they're all celebrating putting a rocket into space. Wow, great job. We shouldn't be celebrating shit we've already done for decades

It's different cameras and different angles, what are you trying to say?

Am I the only one that thinks it's tacky as fuck? A random car junking up space?

Yep, it's even worse when people tell you you are crazy for saying something like that. It's 2018 in there are literally programs that can beat the best human Minds at the most complicated games in the world. And that's just what we know of what they want us to know.

I bet my God damn livelihood that they have Bots that can post on here and fool the lowest common denominator without any issues.

Those are two cameras on separate boosters you retarded user
The other is obviously different cameras too
Kys

Is it just me or elon transformed from beta to chad?

They were supposedly on opposite ends of the craft. Sure you would see the same geographical features on each side but they would be opposing geometry. When I saw this it was like a Smoking Gun I thought everybody would be enraged in this would be all over the news. Literally no one said a God damn thing.

But then again the livestream whores tried to play off the center core blowing up and actually thought they may get away with lying to us about it that's why they didn't even say it it didn't happen for a few seconds until Daddy Elon told him it was okay.

The earth is on different sides of the centre of the fish eye. When a curved object is distorted by a fish eye lens it will look either flat or a lot more bent depending on which side of the middle of the lens you have it on.

It's all part of the script user

Next everyone will be happy to let him control our energy grid, transportation, and suck more tax dollars into his endless space exploration charade.

You know what's funny, literally he cancelled Moon missions yesterday. Guess we won't be going to the Moon again anytime soon guys. Even though that was his main selling point to his sucker investors.

Yeah no shit the Earth will only look curved with a fisheye.

But I understand what you are saying, even if there was fisheye lenses on both cameras on opposite sides of the spacecraft the features would not be the same. I do not have any idea how you are having issues conceptualizing this, maybe the programming has embedded itself to deeply.

Too*

I can't vouch for the validity of this photo or the event that it came from but I thought it would fit nicely in between all the comments

Color Me surprised.

That's because you forgot you're not on /x/.

>like clockwork
this for you:

I'm not going to insult you or anything, after all I used to be like you. I literally used to say the same exact things, mostly telling people that they had mental issues or that they were dumb, whenever they said something that seems ridiculous but also made me think about something I've never thought of.

After much regret, and much introspection. I have come to realize that the most groundbreaking revolutions have always come from ideas that have angered people the most. I do not ask that you believe me or even treat me with respect, my character cannot be tarnished by men. I look to the Lord for guidance and you should too. He has blessed you with a brain, at least I think he has. Try to use that brain in ways that you have been programmed to ignore. You may be surprised what you find out.

( that is if you are real. I always feel silly possibly responding to a robot, however I feel it is worth it to say something anyway should it be a real person. Or anyone else reading this thread, expand your mind don't worry about what others think, and above all remember who is the true master of our universe.)

Pretty sure my ID just changed because I had to go into airplane mode while walking through some public WiFi

I'm not even saying whether this theory is true or not. It's just that conspiracy theories have their own board, and you should discuss them there.

>Is this board truly a government agency these days?
Yes

Elon is just lowering the cost to get into space order of magnitude. From like $80 million to $8 million.

Fuck Elon lets give our shekels to ULA that charge twice as much as SpaceX

Actually fuck space travel period. it doesn't even exist so why do we need rockets or NASA.

We coukd be feeding the homeless and shit.