Why is being low class and lacking a formal education a prerequisite for being anti-semitic...

Why is being low class and lacking a formal education a prerequisite for being anti-semitic? It's literally always the case.

Try again sweetie

Like them or not, they at least have the intelligence to realize something is wrong with this world.Normal people are fucking morons who never think for themselves and think EVERYTHING is hunky dory.

plz go faggot

The poor are generally ignorant, and thus easily manipulated.

Hello shekelberg

Because being anti-Semitic gets you described that way in the media. Now stop hiding behind real flags and munch some more sandnigger kidneys, hooknose.

Okay, I'll bite. What is your point? How is OP a shekel?

I believe it was in the 60s or 70s that the campaign shifted to college educated whites and being well groomed, shedding the stereotype of the skinhead and inbred appearance, perception, y'know? The honest truth is you have no idea who holds anti semitic sentiments today, as by plan set in motion 3-4 decades ago.

>Why is being low class and lacking a formal education a prerequisite for being anti-semitic?

I love how far-left faggots hate low income people when they DARE to insult their jewish banking masters.

>It's literally always the case.

Like these?

if by, "lacking a formal education" you mean "didn't go to college" then that's a given. college brainwashes people to bow down to their jewish overlords

ironically, it took me 6 years of living amngst the jews, getting my phd to realize they suck.

there goes your theory.

yes, i should have listened.

Depends on the college and whether or not your parents are shit.

I teach at a University and am aware of Jewish manipulation and influence.

I wonder who you are user..

>How is OP a shekel?
because its obvious bait. (((formal education))) has zero bearing on level of intelligence and not having formal education is not an indication of being low class. It's standard kike argumentation, stuffed to the brim with logical fallacies.

Damn maybe I’m in your class senpai

You can't win. Our side has the finest and most ruthless weaponized autism

Stupid newfag

Get back to work, Jordan

Heres T.S. Eliot. He was probably the 20th centurys most influential poet and essayist. Total anti-semite.

You Canadians can't hide behind your meme flags

That's because only those with nothing to lose and / or dumb enough to openly state their views in this intolerant world are the ones you see dumbass.

>what is selection bias

Hilaire Belloc prominent writer and historian. Also well known for his anti semitism.

HI, jordan please make a video about who we are not allowed to "criticize"

Charles Dickens, writer and social critic. Latest versions of his novels have had their negative portrayal of Jews toned down but he saw them for what they are and was not shy about portraying their "negative" characteristics in his novels.