On a scale of one to ten, how cute would you say Konata is? I think about 8.6

On a scale of one to ten, how cute would you say Konata is? I think about 8.6

She's a smelly neet with stinky feet

She goes to school. She's not a NEET.

She will be after she graduates

Holy shit I completely agree down to the decimal/

Very cute I am looking forward to gym class/10

What the fuck is up with all the idealized, sexy, sultry Konata fanart? She isn't a Venus, people. Consider the kind of activities she engages in and the shit that goes into her (once again, not in the context of your shitty art).
First off, her figure. She's abnormally short and skinny, with a chest like a wall. Probably isn't going to change, either. Second, hair. She has dark, messy, probably frizzy hair down to her (flat, see previous) ass. Third, face. She has the goofiest face any of the characters have ever seen, them being brought to raucous laughter with the mere sight of it. She has an IRL catlip. Pic very related, that's her normal expression. On top of that, living off of chocolate cornets and other junk and staying inside for eternity probably hasn't given her a particularly vibrant complexion.
All this, combined with the fact that she probably fucks like a minx, make her over nine-thousand times sexier than the way you ingrates depict her. Picture this goofball at her monitor, in a dark room, with stoner-eyes from solo hunting for 7 hours straight, smelling like instant ramen and bed B.O., butt-fucking naked and horny off of some ero game. Her mouth tastes like the cheap, salty residue at the bottom of the styrofoam cups that litter her bed, and her hair sticks out every which way as she sticks a filthy finger into her dripping cunt, one hand still on that nasty, mucous-covered mouse. A few double clicks later, the chair where her plush, pasty pale ass is situated is sprayed with cum, and she STILL smells like morning mouth. That's the Konata I want to fuck.

>has work experience and will likely want to work to keep up her current lifestyle

Cute enough.

Part time job at most

Cute enough to make me rewatch all the episodes every 1-2 years

7/10

definitely an original variant of cute but there's not too much you can do with that design that and she has the personality of most stoners which is kinda a turn off for me.

I'm going to rate her a 7.3

I love this copypasta so much

My waifu, shes amazing

but shes my waifu

Good taste

Isn't she lesbians with that other girl?

>tfw you will never bully tsukasa for being a retard

Kagami is the wife of a tripfag which shall not be named.

SHiN dropped her for Aoi

SHALL NOT BE NAMED

It was a simpler time

Who's the genius who made that edit?

>edit