archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
archive.fo/ox7Fa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
youtube.com/watch?v=CSv-hdESmSo
youtube.com/watch?v=ahSrZ5W19vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if haiti is so great why doesn't he move there

this is just bad comedy

I can understand people being upset with Trump not wanting immigrants from poor countries, but why are they trying so hard to prove that Haiti isn't a shithole?

Never forgets his Haitian one night stand

isn't this straight up racist?
it's perfectly clear that Haiti is a hellhole

Shithole

It sure is... for pedos involved in childtrafficking like him at least

>google conan o'brien haiti
>one of the first images is Conan O’Brien at Luxury Resort

How out of touch are these people that they can't handle some places being effectively shitholes by every metric? Is Conan a crypto? Of course he is.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I

Does that mean they don't need any more aid money?

Jay Leno did nothing wrong

Shame. I used to really like him too.

Do you see anything not great about Haiti in this image? I don't

Hati is quite possibly the worst country to live in for the western hemisphere

this sums up the liberal mentality. they're all about placating people. never mind that Haiti is one of the worst places in the world. instead of actually trying to help these people, liberals would rather pat Haitians on the head and tell them everything is fine. because to admit otherwise might be offensive. Jesus Christ.

Yes. This obvious of virtual signaling is a type of low-expectations racism. He's so brainwashed he can't see it.

Stop it you guys, all the garbage and open sewers and rape and child prostitution is just part of their culture and it's racist to say otherwise. We also need to import it all here into the US.

narrative

i see that now and have also changed my mind about both.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Shithole? This place is great, user

wew, moving when?

How fucking delusional do you have to be to accept this?

What is his problem? Is his family being held at gunpoint by Haitians or something?

Just how blindfolded people are? This is just insanity

He's a ginger jew LARPing as a catholic irish lad
youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I

If haiti is great, why do haitians move out and why should other countries welcome them?

You notice that every lib celeb who threatened to move if trump won, threatened to move to Canada instead of Mexico, Africa, or the middle east

Yes. In fact they should be aiding us because we're not great anymore supposedly.

He's anti-white and he wants those third-worlders coming into the United States, followed by policies of "assimiliation" so that the White Genocide agenda can continue at maximum efficiency. In short, he's an anti-white criminal and should be made to pay reparations, permanently for the rest of his life. Genocide is a crime, and White Genocide is plain silly (destroying the race which invented the smallpox vaccine and ends starvation nearly worldwide with food aid doesn't make sense).

he an actor.
actors get paydays to help forward a narrative because retards think that actors are honest, good and moral people for some unknown reason

Was Conan always a faggot? I hope Trump or the next guy goes full dictator and throws all these American hating faggots out. I want to watch Conan live in Haiti. Make a documentary about him renouncing his citizenship.

Fix'd

hope this white boi doesn't find himself in a gang bbc situation

So he does it for his job? Then it makes sense to hit him with those forced reparation payments I mentioned earlier. See

he probably was but was just good at hiding it. he's from new england. they're all fags up there

This is as self-destructive as Eminem's behavior this year.

I like how his current twitter pic is him in civil war cosplay but from the thumbnail he just looks like schlomo.

Did Conman eat the local cuisine? Drink deeply from the tap water of Haiti? Or did he just stay in the small tourist area surrounded by guards with rifles and fed imported pasteurized foods and bottled waters?

Fucking figures. Look at his producer. Behind every happy smiling celebrity is a wicked looking kike that I wouldn't trust with an animal or plant much less a person.

Was thinking about this today, after the resort pic haven't heard anything about his trip to Haiti. you'd think such a great country would have plenty of footage available.

forgot pic

>Goes to 5 Star resort
>"Haiti is great!"

Okay

You, my bro.
You are a good cunt.
That was an unexpectedly awesome reference that most of these youngsters just won't get.

Perfect, stop the foreign aid and send the refugees back.

>those eyes
>that feigned smile
>his hope and confidence [x]gone []notgone

2bh I find his musings on things like this more offensive. Western liberals that push the no borders meme do so from the comfort of their own developed, prosperous, and stable nations with no understanding that these shitholes might just be as interested in protecting their own country's sovereignty as burgerland.

In an older thread user with inside info posted some behind the scenes pics of Conan with the local community leader who also happens to be a businessman, a city government official and a former militia leader who just happened to rise through the ranks in the turmoil following the ouster of a previous government. He is supposedly in charge of organizing Conan's security. Wonder if they'll cover his backstory in the special.

You mean he wasn't staying in a canvas tent on his virtue signaling vacation?

> fucking unfunnycuck goes to a resort hotel abd says the whole country is therefore paradise
>virtue-signaling levels exceed previously known possible levels
>his show still sucks
>Haiti still sucks and Haitians still violent and stupid

Conan at the beach with his producers.

I would give everything I own to see a mini-series of Conan going into Haiti slums and trying to survive there for 24 hours. The series would be about 30-40 minutes long at best and after that they would probably have finished devouring his corpse

But everyone with sense knows Haiti is anything but great. Why the hell do these libtards feel a need to feed themselves this completely bogus narrative? Haiti is a very poor country.

He is not human

Great, so no more foreign aid to haiti then.

Hahahahahahahaha celebrities are starting to shitpost against their overlords

If it’s not a shithole and so beautiful why are they swimming to get here?

I think theres another word for that.. escapes me at the moment but it starts with a w and ends with arlord

>Bill burr

What happened to the Irish?

Conan sold his soul when he went to LA, got cucked out of the Tonight Show and decided to plant himself in that shithole that ate him up and spit him out the day he arrived. LA is a nasty place and there is no place for people who don't follow the group-think.

Nah.. hes human... thats what happens when a fully grown man eats soy, abuses cocaine and rapes children

>low expectations racism
>brainwashed

Alright so what are your expectations for a nigger country?

Man the autism is strong here. I guess coco couldn't get away it if it weren't for the vast majority of people being glorified apes though...

imagine how many little haitians boys he fucked when he went there

See

He cucked out
youtube.com/watch?v=9YDxZjhM3CQ

>Haiti
>murder
>child prostitution
>poverty
>rape
>niggers
>gangs
>Trump calls it a shithole and everyone starts chanting on how great it is
These people actually have no soul. If you came up to a Haitian and told him his country was a shithole he'd completely agree with you and beg you to help him. Saying otherwise would be simply cruel to him, since it's a refusal to admit Haiti's horrible problems. But liberals don't care about facts, all they want is sweet lies to protect their fee-fees and their anti-white twisted worldviews. They even deny science for that matter. They all deserve to be living among those niggers in swamps. Fuck liberals and fuck America.

>that almost-norway flag

>already great
this is even offensive for haitians

meaning, Haiti has reached its peak in civilization

Holy fuck What a douche hell the statement was pretty much dismissed as false and yet he continues to beat a dead horse aka liberalism 101

The best thing about this is Haiti is the definition of a shithole country

Try to find a place that is worse.

This is the hill progressives chose to die on.

>he's STILL peddling the shithole controversy
no one cares anymore, theyre onto the next drumpf did thing

Also same country and number of children as the laura silsby case

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
around 5:50 Nora Maccoby talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
archive.is/e03eX
> children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
archive.is/JLGWy
Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

Furthermore the "Friends of the Orphans" orphanage is the very same orphanage Laura Silsby took the children from when she was caught with 33 of them (pic related)
archive.fo/ox7Fa
>PUELLO: There was an orphanage that collapsed in Haiti. It was called friends of the orphans of Haiti. And there was somebody over there that told them that the orphans had no place, no room to place them.

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices including the orphanage that Silsby got the children from. Silsby was also scrubbed from the AlertSense website so you dont see her working there anymore. really makes you think

And you notice that none of them emigrate, either legally or illegally.

Hell, I’d actually have respect for more liberals if they did actually walk across our porous tree-lined border with Leifland.

There is a handful of countries doing worse than Haiti, they're all nigger countries oddly enough.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI

youtube.com/watch?v=CSv-hdESmSo

my nigga.

>cricket chirping intensifies

>literally the ONLY third world country in North America
>objectively a shithole
>saying facts is racist

So we can stop sending it aid?

>te] [Auto] 8 new posts
Or just the flag of Denmark you potato

>poorest nation in the western hemisphere
>already great
Good good these people are completely delusional

Since Haitians don't want to fix up their own country, do you think they'd mind if Sup Forums immigrated and started building an ethnostate?

Daily reminder regarding that cuck's previous thoughts on that shithole
youtube.com/watch?v=ahSrZ5W19vc

Hey don't say fuck America! A good amount of American's are against liberals behavior! You're from Poland so I don't think you can really criticize Americans as a whole for the liberals especially since Swedish liberals are even worse.

subtle
kek

>White Genocide is plain silly (destroying the race which invented the smallpox vaccine and ends starvation nearly worldwide with food aid doesn't make sense).
It's almost as if whoever wants to get rid of us hates people having food and being happy. It's almost as if they're bad and they want bad things.
Wypepo can't even into the mindset of them.

These are Conan's parents, if you're looking for Jewish features

>I'm Irish not Jewish I swear
Have you guys ever seen someone try this hard?

I don't know, I didn't watch the skit but that at least seems to be mocking the idea. The guy is some south american despot with a million bullshit medals and "boliviguay" is drawn in with marker.