DNA tests show that this is what the 1st Britons looked like only 10,000 yrs ago

DNA tests show that this is what the 1st Britons looked like only 10,000 yrs ago
lol u mad?
yahoo.com/amphtml/news/dna-shows-first-modern-briton-had-dark-skin-003118073.html?__twitter_impression=true

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/cheddar-man-face-first-modern-briton-revealed-pioneering-research-natural-history-museum-alfons-a8198066.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’ve always considered Brits as being niggers anyways.

Burgers are descended from Brits you fucking retard, everyone was black 10,000 years ago

Nigger.

>Arguing that 3rd world immigration makes us stronger and they are just like us
>cranking out movies and tv casting blacks as White historical figures
>Surprise! (((We))) just found a skeleton and it was black

Nothing going on here at all...

This is about family and ancestory not skin color. Doesn't matter what skin color ancient Britains were.

You are our previous colony. How fucking stupid are you man?

Nigel is a White nigger.

>white people are from space
everyone is retarded

>This is about family and ancestory not skin color. Doesn't matter what skin color ancient Britains were.
For those of you that keep asking "how did this bullshit get so far?"

Basically every britbong colony is nignogs
>mfw

Britain is an island surrounded by water, boats weren't invented then and niggers can't swim so this isn't possible.

56% is a reduction from where we came from.

If I'm not mistaken, at this point most of the white people in America are descendants of Germans

>he was right

This desu, ((((((discovery))))))))) was probably made by dr.goldsteinshekelberg

BRITBLACKS
ANGOLA-SAXONS

>one guy 10,000 years ago was black
>all Africans and middle easterners are therefore your family, so LET THEM ALL IN
yeah, how about no

Whites evolved from niggers i suppose.

Are you denying Nigel now?

You mad white people can tan and beaners get white once they get rich. You dont expose a beaner kid to sunlight that fuckers pasty as tooth paste

Whiteness is recognized at a subconscious level accross all humans as a sign of success, goodness and trustworthiness.

>Literally one skeleton
If this true, then the bones they found showing Europe was the cradle of civilization is also true.

I’m sorry how the fuck do they know what his skin color was from ancient bones? Explain to an ignorant burger boy. Seems like a load of “WE WUZ ANCIENT BRITONS” history re writing

"we dont know what he looked like, so we guess this, based of zero evidence, i mean these genes are ancient so maybe african?"

I'm studying medical biology and my lecturer was laughing his head off at this being reported with zero evidence just a "we want him to look like this, so maybe?"

>Britain has been inhabited ever since and today about 10 per cent of White British people are descended from the group.

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/cheddar-man-face-first-modern-briton-revealed-pioneering-research-natural-history-museum-alfons-a8198066.html

Obama girl can't resist the BWC

>Mexican

>burger education

>Had Blue Eyes
>Asian facial structure
Was Hitler actually right about Aryan ancestors from India?

> Britons were black
> have since evolved
> whit4s more evolved than blacks

Problem?

Link the actual study and data, I wanna peer review.

>DNA tests can show this.
lol probably not

>Whiteness is recognized at a subconscious level
That's not exactly what Sup Forums says

>a sign of success, goodness and trustworthiness.

If that's true U.S. is not white sice a lot of time ago.

But nice try Jamal.

>the absolute state of Sup Forums
Humans are evolved from monkeys and monkeys have dark skin so it only makes sense that up until certain point human predecessors were more dark than light skinned and apparently it could have been just as recently as 10k years ago

this does not even imply anything about niggers or whatever you are spazzing about because the two (caucasoid x negroid) branches likely diverged dozens of thousands of years before whites developed the actual white skin

just kys yourselves for being bunch of autistic retards

>Humans are evolved from monkeys
Wrong.

I know right, hahahahahahaha, it's not like water can change it's state from liquid to solid perhaps due to an ice age hahahahahahaha wouldn't that be silly hahahahahaha.

The thing is, people like this do exist. In modern times. Midlands area especially.

They are not even remotely niggerish - they are slightly dark, like Turks or Italians or Greeks. Weirdest thing is their eyes. Dark blue, or navy blue.

10,000 years ago the english channel didn't exist, the sea level was considerably lower due to the ice age.

You are all retards. If we go far enough back in time, our ancestor were niggers, or a common ancestor we share with niggers that would have resembled niggers. White skin is not something we had from the start, it's something that spread most likely because of the fact that it's so much better at producing vitamin d, which is obviously more important in Europe than Africa.
Why do you get upset at this? It's evolution, the fact that we descended from something resembling niggers does not mean that we are niggers, we're talking tens of thousands of years back, when humans first started arriving to europe.

>all of the US is the same
Literally 50 states.

i'm not really surprised. If you look at other Brits/Irish with Paleolithic features like Russell Brand, Sean Connery, Colin Farrell, you can gather that the ancient British Isles population definitely had darker features predominantly, then you consider over thousands of years skin pigmentation becoming more pale, you get that Mr. Beanish looking indigenous Briton

>Humans are evolved from monkeys
Oooo, someone hasn't read Genesis.

When you make retarded statements like that, you weaken yourself and your position as people will see you deny something proven by science that has not yet been disproven based on nothing but your feelings. They will come to the conclusion that you're retarded.

There was a reason this freak was forced to live out his days alone in a cave. He was a fucking freak of nature that no one wanted to be around.

Inselaffen

>many monkeys have pink/pale skin
>humans' closest relatives are divided between (fair) chimps and (dark) bonobos
>neanderthals are known to have been fair skinned and other hominins probably were too

They say that but I don't buy it, I'd say most are English/Irish/Scottish and more anglos claim german because it sounds exotic and they had one german ancestor. same areas will be mostly german of course.
everybody back then was dark, not just one guy. but lets not mix up the science with the journalistic bias.
how is it that your skin color is what it is? DNA.

he's right though, we didn't evolve from monkeys, we share a common ancestor with them.
light skin evolved later to help us soak up vitamin D from the sun. now that we have the power of the sun in Sunny D we'll probably all go back to black.

>he had genes we don't know about
>das rite, he black

Hahahahahaha fucking cracked me up.
Never change brit, never change.

We did not evolve from monkeys you fucking retard we share a common ancestor.
And people always praise the norwegen educational system but seeing a retard like you really makes me wonder.

Frist off, it's more accurate to say apes.
Secondly, we didn't evolve from modern day apes true, but the common ancestors we evolved from were apes, and we technically still are apes.

Even Hawaii... nice place btw.

Humans are a great ape that shares a common ancestor with monkeys. None of this is news to me.

Everyone is black when you turn the lights off.

meanwhile when a 3d representation of ancient Egyptians doesn't depict them as black as coal that's considered racist.

Read my reply to the other guy, I'll repeat it to you to increase the chances of you learning it. We did not evolve from modern apes, but the common ancestors we share with them, which we evolved from, were apes. A tip, don't call someone a retard when that retard is in the process of helping you understand a mistake you made.

I don't understand why you're confused right now.

Doggerland.

Second one's funnier but less memey.

big if true.

pics or it didn't happen.

Good, but those ancestors we share with other apes were also apes. So when someone are saying we evolved from apes, they're correct.

Fact: HUMANS DID NOT EVOLVE FROM MONKEYS
So go fuck yourself.

so in other words, racemixing works and britain was bleached by nords

except niggers who would have looked even more like an ape than they do today

I'm not the one being confused, the confused people are the ones who fail to comprehend the simple fact I'm trying to learn them, that someone stating we evolved from apes is not the same as someone stating we evolved from other apes currently alive. The first statement is correct, and that was the statement made earlier this thread. The second statement is wrong, but no one here has claimed that. The ancestors we evolved from were apes.

>Jamal

guy 1: humans evolved from monkeys
guy 2: no they didn't
you: HEY GUY 2 UR RETARDED U FUKKIN SCIENCE DENIER

just stop posting man. he was right, he was always right. we didn't descend from monkeys, we share a common ancestor with them. the end.

fact: Our ancestors which we evolved from are classified as apes.

Strange how you say ape and not monkey.

Or are you trying to teach them? And he didn't say we evolved from apes, or badgers, or giraffes, he said we evolved from monkeys.

lead scientists name was probably rosenberg

It was, Google his name

that is one of the dumbest comments I have read on this site

Jesus fucking christ you are slow, how many times must I tell you.
We evolved from apes, and those apes we evolved from were also apes, and the apes we evolved from are common ancestors we share with apes living now. I can't understand how you still can't comprehend this.

Their usually we wuzing one non Anglo ancestors out of a majority Anglo family tree.
It doesn't even matter though, that cheddar guys people lived across Europe including Germany.

So you're saying we didn't evolve from monkeys? Got it, thanks for confirming.

*smacks lips* Aye HOL UP

How can he be 10,000 years old when the earth is less than 7000 years old?

he came from space
space

space

>everyone was black 10,000 years ago

DOWN WITH ELIZABETH 2
IN WITH SHANIQUA

Most people don't know about the difference between ape and monkey, the first guy who at least knows morer than you probably meant apes.

> everyone is actually black
> racism is just black on black crime
> racism isn't real

really makes you think

>morer

>Most people don't know about the difference between ape and monkey
you might be one of them

So you can finally agree with me that we evolved from apes? Got it, thanks for confirming.

Why are we hung up on skin colour? He's a haggard white man with leather for skin, not a negro.
Being upset by this lends credence to the "anti-racists" who say retarded shit like 'How irrational to hate the colour of someones skin?'
Race is more than skin, and Europeans having dark skin 12000 years ago isn't the same as African niggers having Europe 'stolen' from them

No one has ever disputed that. Except for the guy you're defending who thinks we evolved from monkeys.

>find some prehistoric remains
>aye he's british!
for all we know these are the remains of just another black slave

>American education

What was the Earths approx population 10,000 years ago anyway?
10,000 years is also 8000bc I wonder what religion he was

>I wonder what religion he was
Egyptian

are you implying the skeleton is african?

animism. maybe no belief in the afterlife or gods at all, and just burial practices. maybe a god of the hunt.

implying we don't know who he was, he could have died while on vacation for all we know

I think he works at my local Kashmiri restaurant

We were designed using a similar template. Fucking newfags

Why do you think I'd give a fuck nigger.

I'm asking you if you think the skeleton has recent ancestors from Africa, if he is ethnically African instead of European.