Wow

holy cringe the FBI is literally r/politics

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4619783/gowdy-privilege
youtube.com/watch?v=53dfrGqRp9M
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/miami/news/press-releases/fbi-diversity-recruiting-event
hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More

This ones the most damning

HES A TOTAL BETA

W H I T E
M
A
L
E

Did they testify to congress, or are they talking about Comey's or something?

>FBI: I can't even! I'm literally shaking right now!

theyre all cucks

My question is how did it get like this? I always assumed that the CIA and FBI would be right wing, just as the military and other law enforcement agencies are.

Do the Jews inject you with soy if you want to work in D.C.?

>im sorry that im a white male
what compelled liberal faggots to be this much of a faggot?

what did they mean by this?
does this confirm gowdy and chaffetz are controlled opposition? or at least chaffetz?
>t. brainlet

he even reddit spaces. [\n\n]

Theyre talking about comey’s testimony to congress after he cleared clinton.
Theyre mad because Jason Chaffetz isnt “sticking to script”

Deep down they secretly hate the blacks

>Jason
Jason Herring
c-span.org/video/?c4619783/gowdy-privilege

Holy fuck, these people actually buy into this shit. Alphabets need to hang.

see

It's actually Something Awful.
But same difference, right?

>Lis
OH NO NO NO

ya it is a bit disturbing that they are pissed at gowdy for doing his job. what does it say about gowdy though? do they expect him not to ask tough questions? is he deep state?

Can you post all chat or give source
I can’t believe we don’t have a thread with an user posting all the chat already

brainwashing by the (((media))).

Nah its way more reddit. Goons talk in constant irony to try and hide the fact they're angry as fuck.

Wrong Jason.

Sigh agreed woe is me
Too bad I’m white and will always have a good job
Oh well what’s a white person to do
Hahahahaha liberal hypocrites

Literally though?

Or do you mean figuratively, metaphorically, ironically, or maybe maybe something else entirely?

Hahaha WE WUZ COLL AGENTZ AND SHIIIIT

you know, when you see histrionic "DRUMPF NAZI HITLER IMPEACH RUSSIA RUSSIA" posts on leddit, there's a very good chance they came straight from IC personnel.
alphabet agencies aren't full of young intelligent ivy league white boys anymore, they're staffed to the tits with danger haired liberal women, trannies and faggots. and reddit is quite literally owned and controlled by CIA niggers, so it's a hive for these fucking reprobates.

like, the next time you see some fucking retarded liberal shitpost, just remember it was most likely funded by your tax money.

could anything be worse than having manchild liberals in the FBI?

Furry CIA

Having manchild liberals in the police might be worse.

>tfw the (((((FBI)))) is fucking packed with far-left soy boi SJWs and literal redditors that unironically tried to start a coup against the ELECTED PRESIDENT

And more infuriating how the leftist kike media is not only silent but running a counter-narrative about this since they are complicit.

I don't think agents are brought up from police forces. More like nepotism. Failed lawyers and failed military officers join the FBI.

We really need to destroy the buzzword conditioning network.

No wonder the loose to a saudi wife beating site for discussing anime

They're mostly recruited out of East Coast Elite schools.

>My question is how did it get like this?

"LONG MARCH THROUGH THE INSTITUTIONS". Seriously, look it up.

>I always assumed that the CIA and FBI would be right wing, just as the military and other law enforcement agencies are.

Maybe in the 1960s, today's CIA and FBI are full of anti-white far-left extremists, even 2 directors of the CIA (Brennan and Panetta ) have been unironic communists.

More like r/The_D

Yes, Jason V. Herring was the CIA's liaison the the committee investigating Killary's email server on September 9th, 2016.

No, Jason Chaffetz is /ourguy/.

>brennan works for NBC now
It'd be funny if it wasn't so fucking stupid.

So this is the power of the world's super power
woah...

Gowdy is for sure. Chaffetz always seemed to play it up for the camera and even Gowdy called him out on it.

Betas are the most dangerous kind of people.

"Like literally shaking"
-FBI

Silly goy, you have to be a (((LOY-YAH))) to run an angency!

Weaponized propaganda, control of academia, injection into military structure. Rot is a slow killer.

this is just beyond anything ever seen in any US government, or any democracy for that matter

TOPKEK I thought that fucking BRUSH UP ON WATERGATE text was fake

Peter the Cuck

>this beta tried to start a coup against the president to impress his roastie SJW gf with how progressive he is

COPS AND FEDS IN BED WITH REDS

If you want to know the endgame (that the useful idiots will never realize): it's to slowly peel away all norms. To normalize a lack of norms. Until the society stands for nothing, and implodes.

this is true, they're incredibly petty and vindictive. they're the kind of person who fantasizes about getting revenge on their middle school bully well into adulthood, and often project their fantasies onto others. that's where a lot of the hatred for trump comes from. he is, in a lot of way, like the average schoolyard bully - large, brusque, unapologetic, often crude, direct, confrontational and never holds his tongue. faggots like strzok who probably got stuffed into lockers on a daily basis just wants to get revenge on the "bullies." he unironically thinks he's the "good guy."

CIA is all ivy league limousine libs. They still love to get involved in drug trafficking and shit though. FBI seems to be mixed. Don't know about the NSA. The Trump administration is basically a Pentagon power grab.

*breathes in*

Well of course it is, they fucking shill the place.

>To normalize a lack of norms. Until the society stands for nothing, and implodes.
ok, now convince me that we're not already there

you have to be fucking kidding me. I mean, did the FBI actually have this gay autistic circle jerk?

the chutzpah of betas is what makes them so dangerous

>ok, now convince me that we're not already there
This thread exists.

AHaHaHaHa HAHAHAGAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Probably among the rank and file agents, but to advance to any meaningful position of power in any government agency, you have to be willing to carry out (((their))) orders.

>forces shitty nujak meme

>a thread a 4chins
pretty thin convincing, goose

>Chaffetz
You goys watch this.
I remember it from the Inauguration.
It was a bit of a scandal because he seemed really friendly to hillary. Guess he didnt know that the camer would catch the exact moment.
Here he is explaining it on fox.
youtube.com/watch?v=53dfrGqRp9M

LIKE OMG GOWDY IS LIKE SUUUUPER GROSS? HE'S SUCH A GARBAGE PISSLORD LIKE UGH I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW!

to add to this, i think it's where a lot of hatred for putin comes from too. russian propaganda portrays him as an abjectly masculine figure, essentially the thesis of everything neoliberal betas seek to destroy.

It's all the hope I need.

>posts least rare pepe

The Suits and the Boots are a world apart.

So terry Davis was right again
KILL CIANIGGERS NOW

>this whole thread

I wonder if Lisa Page is a jewess.

I don't see how these deranged low IQ leftists could possibly get such high positions in the hierarchy. The FBI appears to have a problem with Nepotism and perhaps they prefer to have weak soyboys and dumb feminists in positions of authority who can be easiest manipulated to internalize what their bosses say.

What the fuck?

This is terrible

>the FBI hated Comey i swear - Trump
>yeah fuck yeah Trump always tells the truth, he's standing for the FBI that we love

>we love our director - FBI
>pffft fuck the FBI they've always loved democrats even though they've never had a Democrat director in their history

lmao

Well Strzok already was wasn't he?

he should be hung just for this display of unforgivable faggotry

You're right.

Link?

Diversity dogma ruined your entire country.

When will you wake up?

likelihood pretty high

They perform diversity hires and give lectures in blue cities. Watched one live in California where they were looking to hire on more faggots. Literally, no exaggeration or hyperbole. This is all public knowledge, planned event for all to attend. I'm sure that wasn't the only one, nor was it the last.

>Jason Herring
He wasn't much of a Red Herring, amirite?

fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/miami/news/press-releases/fbi-diversity-recruiting-event

How embarrassing.

whoops I think that was the wrong one

>Diversity dogma
Is just a symptom.

I think so but even a huge detail like this has been flooded with all the other details of their crimes.

Are the emails searchable? Would be interesting to see if they talk about religion/(((religion)))

>FBI coup by literal redditors

Hahhahahahahhahahaha

Are the text messages searchable I meant

8 years of nigger regime gives you a lot of time to promote "the right people". plus its government in general. most gov jobs are libs sucking at the teet

>i love our Overlord, Agent #214236
>me too, Agent #438724

thats some dystopian THX 1338 shit

He's from utah, very anti trump place, and IIRC is jewish and "converted" to mormonism.

>new page/strzok text message dump
>hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents
Not sure, I haven't checked them yet.

But hilllarys people have been in for more than 20 years.

>trump comes from. he is, in a lot of way, like the average schoolyard bully - large, brusque, unapologetic, often crude, direct, confrontational and never holds his tongue.

And these "bullies" are the real virile leaders who are necessary for civilization. Taking them down is like beheading a living creature. What Jews/Communists do is basically incite the beta males against the alpha males. The betas kill the alphas, and then the entire tribe dies out, because betas are unfit for leadership.