One shot at life

>one shot at life
>be born in argentina

please cia/mossad if you reading this come fucking kill me now i cant stand it anymore everyday is suffering
FUCKING DO IT MOTHERFUCKER COME ON

I Kno the feeling. Andbim from México

I agree. Everyone living in Argentina should be executed inmediately due to their inherent degeneracy.

Wrong thread

even the FUCKING SQUINTY EYED JAPS laugh at us
im sure hed have a great time killing niggers in here
deploy a full army of Luca(s)

Why do you say that? What is life like in Argentina? What do you think about your capital city? I'd like to visit your country some time in the future.

> I'd like to visit your country some time in the future.
no, not even joke about that lol
dont go outside of Europe... theres nothing unique in here, and you will get mugged by some mestizo...
life is very dangerous, not to the point of Brazil dangerous (at least whre I live) but VERY dangerous, you never know if you are gonna come back alive after you leave your place for work/school/uni/ or even go to the shop that is 2 blocks away

do you think whites will become a minority in argentina faster than in america? given that your neighbor countries are indian savages who flee from their shitholes for your country.

Buenos Aires looks so comfy Argbro. Why is it so dangerous? I never heard anything bad about Argentina. I heard a lot of stories about Brazil or Mexico, but never about Argentina or Chile.

I love you as you Argentina, never change.

lol
whites are already a minority in here, 30-40% at most, and 10% of those are communist anti whites
the remainder is blue pilled af, theres also alot of division within the nationalist movements for the stupidest of reasons....
the town i was born in... i dont even recognise it anymore, its been filled with africans, bolivians and other sudacas.... im not even that old fucks sake,. you see transvestites walking at night like its nothing
when i was 14 years old I was offered by one if i wanted to "try out his services" fucks sake (also we havebiggest jew diaspora outside usa, as if things werent bad enough
sky pics will always look comfy, go to Spain if you like the architechture, or italy, But its very similar to Spanish.
tbqh idk why argentine news dont go out, alot of stuff happens in here but for some reason doesn't reach the mainstream media. alot of people get killed everyday and so on. i guess the jews want to portray the image of a safe country for some reason... tourists are specially targetted by niggers, so dont even come here im very serious
my friend almost gets killed half a year ago (he went out of uni and a nigger pulled the trigger in his nape, but the bullet didnt come out) all of this just to steal his fucking phone

we are not worthy of any love as it is RN. :(

Guess you're wrong, digits don't lie,

Ok, let's say I wanna spend max two days in the capital city and some more in other. There must be a place in Argentina where it is moderately safe without niggers and other subhuman trash. Also I wanna try some tasty argentinian steak :^)

Why don't you escape? Come to Parawhy.
I've never regretted running away from that populistic hell 30 years ago.
Also, nice digits

again, dont come, what if u die lol?
its not like u died for the sake of seeing some great architechture or amazing food
argentina has the best meat is a meme... nothing is of quality here lol
no i fucking hate ur race subhuman

Uruguaian master race reporting from Chile. Admit it, you'd love to be Uruguaians

My friend's brother expatted to Argentina and married some ogre looking beast.

What race?
There is no race that can represent a whole country in this region of the world. Including Argentina.
Silly megalomaniac mapuche.

R A R E
A
R
E

San Carlos de Bariloche

It look like almost like bavaria , due to the lot of nazi who fled in after the ww2.

Try some empanadas tho. it worth it.

Shut up you Bolivian subhuman.

no u are on the same boat at us and its quickly sinking
im not surprised
guarani, castizos, mestizos, not a white race. There arent even menonites in paraguay lol
not to mention you are all hairy and disgusting pedos,like peruvians
then have him go to Bavaria, its closer and safer. Empanadas can be bought in Spain (empanada gallega, we just ripped it off lol)
NIGGER, i hate the bolivian filth
>capitilizing b*livian

It's not at all dangerous. As long as you don't look like a retarded tourist and don't go to some illegal immigrant filled neighbourhood you'll be perfectly fine.

Can I get a white argentinian girl ? I'll let you live here.

DONT CRY FOR ME

That guy is overexaggerating, don't listen to him. Of course it's more dangerous than Europe, but he's making it sound like we live in some central american shithole, which is not the case. Like another user said, as long as you stay cool and do go around showing your iPhone X, it's going to be fine.
You can easily spend a couple of days in the capital and then travel somewhere else in the country. South is most recommended, since there are no niggers and it's much safer.
And yes, our meat is god-tier, fuck that faggot badmouthing our cuisine.

Get off your high horse.
Obviously you can't cope with the fact that you're not living some kind of aryan ethnostate paradise.

>guarani, castizos, mestizos, not a white race. There arent even menonites in paraguay.
Your country is filled with even more tribes.

Facts don't care about your feelings, my larping white friends.

not unless the right wins, which is not happening.
We are here chillaxing with our health system, education and weed

Just kill yourself dude, it's not hard.

Lol