Millenial men and marriage

Why aren't young men manning up and buying houses, getting married and you know...growing up?

Chill out, the divorce won't happen until next year.

>nose

>A couple being able to afford a run down shithole at 18 is now so rare its newsworthy

Housing in Britain is fucked lads, and you know exactly why. Gross betrayal of the British people.

that poor fucking guy, his life is over already at 18

F

>tfw buying a gf is not possible here

>guy's parents buy him a house at age 18
Fixed.

>Face
He knows he fucked up

They're not getting married because feminism has ruined most women. They're not buying houses because they're either broke due to low wages or broke due to college debt.

Houses are expensive and so is marriage.

Because houses are priced for those low-skill, uneducated boomers holding onto those 20+ dollar per hour positions with generous pensions they were grandfathered into.

cause these beta faggots would rather play mario kart on the nintendo switch all day.

Because nowhere near the major job centres in cities have houses that cheap, maybe in some rundown town with high unemployment.

This

>tfw he witnesses his house plummet in value after the Uk housing market crashes after 2 decades of meme credit-fuelled liar loan landlord QE Banker fuckery based on rising asset prices which politicians thought would boost economy through people thinking their richer and so would spend more but was actually a retarded ponzi scheme to farm people with ever higher mortgages and buy-to-let gambling speculative landlordism

It's not their house, the bank owns it for the next 30 years.

>guy's parents

no, it's clear that girl's parents bought them the house

look at her snout

Gf ive had from 17 to 29 didnt want kids
Single salary is not enough to buy a house
You cant get a good long lasting contract from any employer
I thought working for the gov was my best bet but got kicked out after 3 years

Basically all of us are slaving away 3 years before moving on again
There is never a guarantee i can stay after 3 years
So because we have no real assurance before moving on there is no use buying a house nor make real plans for the future
Just work... be NEET until u find next job... move to that place and work for nothing again for 3 years

I hate my life and i want to kill myself

i remember being 5 years old and angry that i was born white, that indians didn't kill the pilgrims and i was born a native and that the world was way too overpopulated to ever think about marriage and having kids.
I somehow narrowly saved my own life, dedicated many hours over the years to learning how to code, moved out of the hood and got a job in software devlopment.
Now im 31, and make 8k a month, but have no friends and way too socially awkward to think about starting a family.
Going an 8bal of coke, a big bag of weed, some LSD and mdma is way more congruent with how i was wired and raised

>moving in with a girl you don't plan to marry

you're asking for trouble.

>buying a house
>getting married
>ever
W E W

bro if you make 3k month you can buy a house with a 15 years loan and I'm fairly sure even an uncivilized country like the netherlands has social programs for families with children who make less than 5k month

>girlfriend
so, she got a house from her parents. Fantastic journalism.

and Millennials want to destroy those positions. They're angry Boomers had it easier but want to destroy things that would make them have it as easy as the Boomers. Now that's stupidity.

>from 17 to 29 didn't want kids
>dated a girl for 12 years even though she didn't want kids and you do
mate you've dug your hole

I'm totally down for that.
You gonna pay for it my friend?

In the US they do not want to pay for something they will have to give away to some cheating roastie.

Neither of my parents even own a house.

In the United States we cannot start working and saving at 16 like in the United Kingdom. Additionally, we generally don't start working until 24. So look at it that way.

Well this is what happens when you do not even try to get a good job, and wanting to do as little as possible.

>2br/2ba house costs $650,000
>oy vey goy, get a mortgage on top of your $100,000 in student loans! We promise we won't raise your interest rates! hehehehehehehehehehehe

>In the United States we cannot start working and saving at 16 like in the United Kingdom
t. soyim cuck
Had my first job at 14 and never stopped working since, you lazy faggot

At least where I live, renting is a smarter proposition.

Housing prices are fucking astronomical

he's 18? I'm 25 and look way younger than him ;_;

Too expensive. No one wants to date us.

I'm 21 and have been saving for a down payment for years, and still probably won't have enough until I'm 22 unless the stock market does really well.

I don't know if it's any different in the UK vs the US, but if you don't come from means (and I certainly do not), I don't know how you could just have $100,000 laying around for a down payment at 18.

I am looking to marry my current gf though, so that's nice.

He is fucked HAHAHAHA

>average 3 bedroom house 1 bathroom living room and garage costs 800k plus
once house prices deflate from the fucking boomers and chinks dying off/ stopping artificial inflation I will then buy but right now I'm not paying that much for an average ass house.

So women's entire freedom should be taken away and their lives should be made much worse just because of a couple things that inconvenience you?

Bitch I started working when I was fourteen and by the time I was sixteen I was probably working 25-30 hours a week on top of school, just because you're a lazy fuck doesn't mean you can't

Face says:
"If interest rates go up 0.25% this house is getting taken back by the bank and my parents deposit on it is down the toilet, and she thinks we'll be in here for life. Fuck"

This is retarded, how anyone could believe this?
Working at 18, you don't have any degree or experience so you can only do the lowest jobs at the minimum wage like Mc Donalds. No bank would even grant you a loan, even on 50 years.
And in what western country could you possibly find anything but the tiniest appartment in the shittest district of a sandnigger infested city for that price ?

>how to destroy your life at 18

she will leave him after a few years and take half his stuff

what a fucking idiot.

The girl is 18, not the guy.

>a house for 200k€
Where the fuck?
Why is UK so cheap as fuck.

the accidentally pregnant face

>18
>looks like a 35 year old

the absolute state of britain

>TFW my house is secured and not even a divorce could take it away from me

Feels pretty good.

dont know if im tripping or not but i totally dee an eye on the upper left of that pic

Seen this pic a lot of times but its the first time i notice

Yeah because that obviously happens in every single marriage. Oh and it's also impossible to have her come back after she leaves. Just impossible.

i don't understand why is this news?

Fuck both are countries seem to be running nearly identical white genocide and economic take over plans.

>its almost like these plans are discussed out of site at international conferences and implemented by compliant politicians domestically.

Because they are fucking tiny inside. 80 sq metre jobs.

>80 sq metre jobs.
That's enough for a family with one child.
3 rooms is enough.

That still would be 400k upwards here.

Fuck Germsmoney.
I am moving to UK.

Because foreign banks and companies can buy homes, the house market has becime global and common people just cant compete

Pathethic.

so tell me exactly how he did that, i'm all ears.

Just immigrate to USA

Because modern white women have finally shown their true colors as traitorous, useless whores who destroy everything white men build; for example: NASA. White women will be replaced by sexbots and artificial wombs, and we'll birth only white males. The patrician's choice is of course a quality East Asian women and Hapa children (aka: master race).

Until these things become the norm, white men will continue to embrace MGTOW in order to destroy Jewish hegemony.

/thread

>why aren’t you giving someone else contractual power to take half your shit when they get bored of you?
Gee, I fucking wonder.

well said

/thread
>you need 5 plus years of experience for this entry level job son just intern until you are 33

I wish I could buy a house but the state is taxing away all my money.

I dunno dude white retiree boomers are as much to blame as the fucking chinks, both these slimy groups are keeping house prices artificially high and stopping the youth from ever owning property, and it's not like we can make our own house because you have to be a qualified carpenter to even start and that takes 4 years of study and a debt to rack up. Like I would be fine if I bought cheap land somewhere a bit further out from the city and built a little cuck shack but the government won't even let me do that it's fucking retarded. I should be able to buy my own land and build whatever kind of abode on it that i like as simple as that.

Wages have stagnated for decades now and many young people are buried in college debt.

>Why aren't 18 year olds able to blow 135k on houses and be married??!?!???!?!?!?!

Because I graduated 2 years ago with 60k of debt for a meme degree where I make 30k a year and still have to pay back about 40k in student loans.

I'll be over 30 when I'm debt free and have enough for a down payment on a mortgage.

Not just anyone can save up the money for a house. Jobs are scarce and even more-so these days, what with increasing immigration. Many are training for the merest chance at a high skill job. It's not about growing up or manning up, the fact is, things aren't as they were back then. Boomers think the world is a young man's oyster - it ain't, not no more. Certainly not if he's white and has to compete with diversity hiring.
The present state of the economy and job market, I feel, influences many youngsters to become nihilistic, to focus on staying with their parents, playing video games - society seems to say to them, "we don't need you, white man, go away".

Notions of growing up don't really come to fruition in today's age. We have access to all sorts of information that keeps us in our comfort zones while never really having to "grow up"

>waaah waaah I'm too bad with money to participate in free market capitalism please based central government gib me free home

Don't kill yourself bro. Learn internet scams and scam Baby Boomers out of their life savings. Ideally fake websites selling ponzi schemes or part ownership, or cruises.

this 12 year old already has 12 grandchildren and a 401k, whats wrong with you guys?

how bad are you at english comprehension, the government is the one stopping me from building a simple cuckshack because you have to be a qualified carpenter otherwise it's illegal. You must be one of the new refugees in france, learn english soon please.

There's 3 main ways of legally immigrating to america.

H1b visas (awarded through a lottery, not a gurantee, company that wants to employ you needs to sponsor you, you are this company's slave for the duration of your visa, awarded mainly to pajeets for cheap IT labour)

L1 visa (you get a job in an american multionational and ask them to switch you to the american office, very hard to get)

Family sponsorship (the so called chain migration, used by mexicans)

It's impossible.

The girl is 18. The guy is older, with education and job and young pussy available every night. Eat your heart out.

>buys house at 18
>that nose
Definitely Jews

then get qualified as a carpenter ?
Is that so hard you fucking soydrinker ?
>m-muh chinks

why do you keep asking the same fucking questions and making the same fucking threads for literally years on end?

i got that, but thats not the way they wrote it.

>>TFW my house is secured and not even a divorce could take it away from me

If you don't have kids, I suppose.

I'm a US immigration lawyer. There's much more than three ways, my guy. DESU the easiest is to just marry an American. H1B/L1 are not immigrant visas (there's a difference between immigrant and non-immigrant visas).

It's Sup Forums, he's trying to steer consciousness. Much like everyone is trying to do. Just turns into noise really.

Check out this chart of UK house building. Literally the year Boomers became adults, and old enough to buy a house, they stopped building new houses for younger people.

>4 year apprenticeship to be a carpenter
>4 year apprenticeship to be a plumber
>4 year apprenticeship to be an electrician
>need all of these things to create a functional home
>rack up huge debt studying these things

why would I do that when the government could just legalise making your own home without having to get a fucking qualification, people used to make their own homes all the time back just 50 years ago. With the internet it would be even easier creating an extremely simplistic home and I would be content with it but it isn't allowed without qualifications, how hard is it to get through your head dummy.

seems an awful lot like you're a lazy bum who refuses to move his butt and would rather blame people who actually work their asses off

Can you buy land and just build your own for cheap? Land prices in the USA are cheap as fuck.

Fuck it, just walk across a river.

>generation of men die in WWI
>women get vote
>women become majority electorate
>women institute welfare state
>men pay most taxes over lifetime
>mens taxes support welfare state
>welfare state supports single mothers
>single mothers raise criminals and drug addicts
>spike in crime and druggies
>men die in WWII
>feminism kicks in
>women demand no fault divorce
>state becomes husband
>divorce rates rise
>Men still pay most taxes
>Women receive most tax benefits
>men taxes supporting single mothers and nanny state
>women demand more
>women vote open borders
>women vote diversiy quotas
>women vote antimale pro women legislation
>all supported by mens taxes
>women can't stop themseves
>infrastructure decays
>education decays
>healthcare decays
>economy decays
>relationshps decay
>women double down on feminism
>men lose incentive to support system
>men say fuck off to society
>women shame/blame men for this
>men don't care
>shit society burns out
>men rebuild
>lessons learned

Just gay marry a burgerbro from Sup Forums. Shouldn't be hard

same reason you have to do so much stuff to get any degree our useful certification. so most people won't do it.

>willing to build his own home
>lazy
weak bait nigger

>you're a lazy bum who refuses to move his butt
Because lazy bums talk about building their own houses...

seems like you are making up excuses to not do it to me, typical post WW2 perpetual boy

just go to a rural area.
I bought a house for 178.000 (around 500m2)
at 26 years

What if you just book a ticket to the US and just disappear after your visa runs out

>Can you buy land
Yes.
>build your own for cheap
Unfortunately not, unless you're looking to build a log cabin or have the place fall to pieces after 10 years. Even if you could afford it, banks are far more willing to give a good loan to a first-time homebuyer with little credit history than a person looking to build a home with little credit history.

I can understand having to be certified if you are making OTHER peoples homes and working for OTHER people in law and all that because you may rip people off if you are shit at said field. But making your OWN home should not require any certification as it is required for survival, I should be able to build my own abode if I damn well please.

Because 12 years to get qualified make your own house is normal...